Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Villarreal, Oct 18
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
I wish nilmar had played!
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You have to feel Bad for Villareal, it was a big mistake to sell Santi Cazorla. Zero wins in the champions league. Struggling in La Liga. Probably going to lose their best player Rossi next summer. Things aren't looking too good for them right now. Marcos Senna still a top player, he should be given a chance to play every now and then
Armsred (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Can't wait till the Manchester derby.... Wana see auguero vs vidic...
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again: Losing Cazorla was a giant blow to Villarreal. They are nowhere near the same this season, without him.

Props to Villarreal, I hope Dzeko doesn't miss such clear chances vs Portugal!
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 3 years ago
I watched the replay closely over and over again, and contrary to what the commentator said, I gotta' say that Silva is responsible more than De Jong for losing the possession of the ball that lead to Villareal's goal. His pass was too weak and too close to Villa's player that you can't blame De Jong for not getting to the ball in time.

And Balotelli > Dzeko
Sharma10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Balotelli is s**t in front of Dzeko
Cheesenip (Chelsea) 3 years ago
How is no one commenting on James Milner? Quality move to the reverse pass and changed the game in a matter of minutes after coming on!
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 3 years ago
He's been great so far this season
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He's in brilliant form at the moment
Ambicious (AC Milan) 3 years ago
MC Lucky as hell
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Not really luck. They scored a goal, that it went in wasnt dictated on how much luck they have
Blueheart (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Lucky? Can you gv some explanations?
Wetporridge (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Ambicious you are lucky that you didn't watch the whole match if not you would be shitting in your pants =P
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Awesome last second win!
RocknRoll (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Booo
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Villareal almost got it
Mtange (Manchester United) 3 years ago
.... AND there WILL only BE ONE Manchester.... ONE united.... You shitty COME GET SOME battering
Blueheart (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Yadda3
Wetporridge (Manchester City) 3 years ago
You are a real Manure
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Much like liverpool did
Partoba (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Too bad Marchena stole that goal, it should be Dzeko's goal and with that I will get higher position in dreamfooty. LOL

Too many chances wasted. Dzeko unlucky day
TommyRooney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Villareal played very well, looked like a difficult game for City, awesome last second goal by City though. Cannot wait 4 the manchester-derby this weekend!
Sefenvold (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Mancini gone mental
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
City were strong as all this season.... Dzeko and Balotelli wasted opportunities.... Aguero is a right answer.... Give him game to play.... Against United on weekend deff!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football