Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Villarreal, Oct 18
Baddy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I don't know what you talking bout y'all.... I think Manchester City deserves it! I dint watch the full game but from the highlight, I think we should all be put beyond reasonable doubt! Wel done Man city...
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
We still need to improve more, we could have scored way more goals and really should have in this game, I feel we can play much better than that, happy for the 3 points but overall performance need to be better, tougher games are coming ahead and we must be ready! Villareal played a fantastic game
[account-removed] 3 years ago
You so Right and it sounds such so Mancini comment lol
Akonipe (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I want ManCity's scarf, it's good looking
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Like this if you like Aguero and agree that he's been city's most effective signing of this summer
I didn't like it cause you asked me to
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Obviously, that statement shouldn't even be thought on
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Matt, you're not funny
Dzeko really needs to work on his finishing but DAMN he is good at his runs, so damn good at staying onsides.

KUN! Way to win it at the last minute! So much Drama
Cheesenip (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I saw this game live. Seriously, talk about last minute!
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Aguero, best wad of cash city has spent yet!
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 3 years ago
No way. Best money City spent was on Silva
S0113str3 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Why did they sign clichy when they have kolarov? Never really understood that
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
$_$
Blueheart (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Why did Man UTD sign young when they have nani and valencia? Why did barca sign fab when they have xavi and iniesta?

This is what we call squad's depth, brah.... Zz
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 3 years ago
While Kolarov is better in attack, crosses and shot at goal, I think Clichy is a better defender.
If they have the money, why not have 2 good defenders playing same position? They're in champions league now and in need to have squad depth for sure
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I don't know why we need to have an argument about which league is better. Epl is clearly better overall than la liga but Madrid and barca are miles ahead of any team in Europe. The primary reason for this is money. Spain's tv distribution rights are individually sold while in England they are sold collectively. I've had to buy special packages to watch barca in US while the epl can be watched by buying subscription to one channel. Creates a lot more buzz about the minnows on a weekly basis than what happens over in la liga. You can also see the difference revenue makes over at the clubs. Good players want more money. Some la liga teams spend around $20-25 million per year on salaries which is peanuts in the epl as well as for Madrid and barca.

I think Bundesliga is the most balanced league, epl the most entertaining and la liga, the league with the most skilled players if we really need to categorize these leagues. And I'm only calling them more skilled than others because I do believe in the joga Bonita philosophy of football which is absent in north European leagues. Lastly, I think serie A is on the rise again after all the scandals in the last decade. Juventus and Napoli are showing a lot of promise this year. Hopefully we'll have a more even field next year at the Ucl so we can have more entertaining games
I agree about Barça being miles ahead, but Madrid not so much. United and Chelsea are better than Madrid
Vannyfresh (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Pretty much agree entirely. I prefer the EPL but at times, I want to see more quality and skill within the league. But that's the great thing about football. You have so many different leagues that have so much variety of styles. Would it be boring if everybody played tiki taka football? Perhaps. For me personally, its all about what style of football can win on that certain day which makes football beautiful
Batman72 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
To prove yourself as a striker you have to play in Serie A.
Epl is more commercial now. If you took out best 5 or 6 teams it would be most similsr to league played over in Australia. England club teams never played continental european football. They look to attack quick and don't like slow and patient build ups. Its just always been their stlyle since beginning of time. Ofcourse with all new imports it gives the league added flavour, or coolness-you know better interchange play, refined skills and finesse goals. But if you know your football you don't need to follow the crowd to enjoy it!
Algernon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Chelsea don't compare to real madrid. Try watching a chelsea game after watching madrid play. You'll change the channel in 20 minutes from bordeom
Cheesenip (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Algernon, you clearly haven't been watching Chelsea lately then. In the beginning of the season I thought the same way but now that they are getting some team chemistry together, they play some pretty beautiful football. AVB is a genius and some of the goals are just top quality.

Otisb (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
I have to admit, I don't like watching chelsea play. I really like Torres and I know why they bought him, but he's just not doing the job. I say get rid of him, to Barca! I think he would score plenty of goals there
Ayanhein (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Dzeko wasted lots of good chances
None of those were easy chances by any means
Tanman (Chelsea) 3 years ago
But they were still good chances, and he should have scored at least one of them, especially the volley he hit right at the keeper
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It was just funny in the highlights, seeing them all attached to each other
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Close game. Dzeko has dipped a bit, not as sharp as he was at the beginning of the season
Mlyongunners4 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
In all fairness, so is Kun aguero, Subject to being a substitute from such a promising start of the epl. Man city still has a long way to go, i'd really love to see what they do in January when they sell tevez and the rest of their 100 million they haven't spent yet
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good point, what happened? These two were so hot the first couple of weeks. Aguero is still scoring though. So excited to see tomorrow's game. City v United
Rubin (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Villarreal were really pathetic. They were all back and defending the draw!
They had a very entertaining team last year. It's a shame that they've become weaker instead of growing stronger
Ali20 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Balotelli=would have taken dzeko's chances.... #nuff said!
Jacko1L1R (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dzeko the next ibra? No chance! I dunno where they got compared from :\
He's got potential to be great but no way he would reach ibra's standards...
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
UEFA should rule out own goals. It's not fair. Lol
JuzTroublez (Manchester United) 3 years ago
City are my rivals and I don't like them BUT I just can't help but like Mancini. The guy is such class. He's very controlled and classy in all the interviews I've seen him in. Such a likable character

Kick4Life - changing lives through football