Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Villarreal, Oct 18
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think Aguero and Silva are the best duo in the premier league right now. Amirite or amirite?
MariusV (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm guessing.... Right? Lol, top 5 anyway for me, rooney nani deffo there.... Suarez?
Yeah definitely top 5, I got a little carried away watching the game lolol
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
MariusV  Rather than Rooney-Nani, I would say Rooney-Young
Sambo (Wellington Phoenix) 2 years ago
Suarez and.... Carroll def up there. They will go down in history together
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
F888ING YEAH!
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Mancini's reaction was priceless! D
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Really proud of the way City kept trying and trying until the final whistle. Hope this gives us a further boost of confidence for Old Trafford on Sunday
Vespasien (Manchester City) 1 year ago
IT DID!  
Dilla (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Love mancini fist pumping like he's auditioning for a spot on jersey shore
Oh yeah, scoring goals in extra time yeah
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Oh yesss! Aguero is back! That's always good to see!
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
My dreamfooty is loving Aguero keep it up
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol I would of put him in but I coudnt afford him. Already had messi and rooney forward
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
City sucked overall. Villareal were the better team
Jkelberer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Scoreboard...
Chugs07 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Lol don't know what game you were watching. City had more possession and chances. Villareal's goal was from a bad pass from silva in the beginning, other than that, they had very few chances. City had some good chances to score throughout the game, dzeko had like 3 good chances at scoring, and zabaleta had a really good chance towards the end before the final goal. Villareal were definitely not the better team, city were and they deservedly won
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Lol he just see the result in livescore and come here to comment
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a start for Villarreal, nice shot and then big nice rebound and then nice finish, then Man City got the own goal for them, and then 90th minute, happy for Man City and there fans, get the goal, Aguero got it but really Dzeko should have got own goal, he was right there to tap it in anyways, and even Aguero 90th minute game winner, Dzeko was right there again
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Man city is lucky to come out victorious! How come in EPL they easily tear up teams apart and champions league they can't even manage to dominate any team!
Dshar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They don't "easily tear apart teams" in the EPL.... Only if you look at the scorelines. It usually takes them a long tme to break teams and then they get a couple more goals on the counter when the opposing team throws everyone forward to equalise. Their displays have not been very dominant if you actually watch the games
Spyui (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Villarreal is champion league regular and most of champion league games are not open games like season-long league games. Most EPL teams ManCity have been beaten so far in this season are not even in top four in many years
2 years ago
So Man City is at the top of the table in the EPL. Villareal are the 14th in the league table in La liga yet they managed to give Manchester City one of their toughest games this season. And people say La liga sucks...
2 years ago
To add to it the two players that scored for Manchester were from La liga and Marchena being from Villarreal haha
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What are you trying to say?
That a low table liga team is a toughgame for the top of the league in the EPL?
Give me a break its villareal we are talking about not getafe
They are regulars in the champions league.
ANyone who uses the tables as a way to degrade a team is delusional
Imjoseph (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Did I miss something.... Since when did a team become high quality by playing with 9 defenders and parking the bus for 90 minutes?

In my opinion the reason why some people feel that la liga is an inferior league to certain others is because a two club monopoly has forced certain tactics and styles of play from other teams that have become predictable and monotonous
Silva921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Hell yea, you retarded no knowledge of football yet so noisy! Get back to your mom and ask for somemore milk before you judge!
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
What an ignorant statement hey YousifSaid when was the last time when la liga wasnt won by barcelona or real? 2004 I believe LOL everybody knows that la liga is a two horse race now stfu
Bilboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a stupid comment. Everyone knows who Villareal are, they have probably been Spain's 3rd/4th best side in the past few years

Arsenal are arouf 13th in the Prem as well, doesn't mean they arent capable of winning tough games
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 2 years ago
WTF are people talking about? How were Villareal the better team? They played with 9 defenders for the most of the match and even the statistics show we were clearly the better team. Any excuse to have a go I guess....

We got lucky but that doesn't mean we didn't deserve it.
Did you watch the game? Man city defended with 9 men every time.... It's not like they threw everyone forward and played positive football. They didn't really create any chances - mainly long shots from outside the box but the keeper didn't have to make any saves. Neither team created chances. It should of finished 1-1
Gunnergreats4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mancini is a terrible coach. All the man wants to do is play piss poor Italian football. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Man City down nothing. Do something exciting and actually use the talent you have
Wetporridge (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Man City held possession for most of the time, probably 60-40 and villareal defended like an Italian team after they scored the first goal
Blueinusa (Manchester City) 2 years ago
3 points is 3 points. How many times have we seen United win games like this? City weren't at their best, but they were able to grind out a win. United has won a lot of matches where they played like garbage but won. City was able to not play well but get the win
So Gunner.... City having a goal difference of over 20 doesn't mean anything? Averaging almost 4 a game? What have you been watching? I'd rather watch boring City be on top of the league than in the bottom half like you lot
2 years ago
I love how everyone talks about italian football like it's a negative thing all the time. Mancini is doing fine with City, they are top in the PL, champions league is more unpredictable.
To succeed in the Champions league you need alot more than a group of big players, experience/mentality is probably the most important quality you can have
People forget that in the League.... City are scoring goals for fun
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
What are arsenal fans doing here anyway? Championship football awaits you next season
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
City were the better team, they controlled the game had more chance, more everything, villareal scored that goal then depended on the counter attack, even though sometimes they left rossi with ball up there by himself. City should've won by more goals, but dzeko wasn't dzeko and this game
Citehzen (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Damn silva kind of gave away that first goal. Poor midfield passing which is something you don't say very often about silva
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I cannot tell who is the person that is covering Cani, but he stops runing once the shot is made, it is completely his fault, you run until you are certain the ball is out or the goali has it. He stops and doesn't cover his man until a dead ball...
Man city are doing pretty poorly considering their huge signings and budget...
Lool, your sad bro
What football have you been watching? City have had problems in the champions league.... But they're averaging over 3 goals per game in the Premier League. Oh yeah.... They are on top.

I'd be more worried about that P. Oh. S. Owner of Arsenal. Everything he touches goes down the toilet
To Dshar & friends

After brief review you've been strongly advised all footy comments wish to post allowed ONLY were you
Belong fan base on following page ------------> "Special-Olympic Fans"

A dedicated place where you and mind-alike folks with Special needz can popz all your retarded opinions no ones cares about

Bitter-Haters fans is dangerous footy disease

Kick4Life - changing lives through football