Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FC Salzburg V Villarreal, Oct 1
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Can't believe that Salzburg won again, they've beaten Lazio last week and they won Villarreal this week too. Surprised to see really
Darkplanner (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Yes, there coming along nicely
Babaluga (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Yes it was a big surprise but they played very well, had a lot of chances to score. These moments make football beautiful
Babaluga (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Salzburg keeper was brilliant!
Fabregas11 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Ya salzburg janko ya
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I wasn't expecting this! I presumed that Villareal would crush Salzburg but I was wrong! They seem to be on track for a brilliant season in Europe!
Wiseone (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great game for Salzburg, they really deserve the 3 points
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
I think it's fair to say that Vi;;arreal were outplayed by Salzburg ^o^"
Thefc3 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Good game for Salzburg - they deserve the points and even couple more goals. But the way is long for them till the end
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Very nice performance by Salzburg, they must be drinking Red bull it gives you wings!
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Salzburg are playing really well and I don't understand what has happened to Villareal. They used to be a big threat but now you don't seem them threatening even in La Liga. Since like they have lost alot of great players in the past couple of years. Spanish teams need to improve alot if they want to compete with Barcelona and Real Madrid, its sad that its not being shown,
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Wow, amazing performance by ze Austrians!
Just4Fun (AS Roma) 5 years ago
Hmmm well!

I think both teams had their chanceses.... Villareal wasnt rubbish as the score says....

But they lacked the finishing and were unlucky.... Unlike Salzburg

Good game ^. ^

Kick4Life - changing lives through football