Forums / Villarreal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Villarreal, Aug 29
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Thiago=be@st is all I gotta' say  
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Can I pick 11 MotMs?    Besides the goal, I have to say WHAT A SAVE Valdes on Rossi!
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Barca has by far the best midfield in the world!
Highlander22 (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Hands down  
BertFab (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fabregas HERO !
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Man they make it look so easy!
Juninho17 (Atlético Madrid) 2 years ago
This is ridiculous.... Villareal usually holds the tittle for third place in La Liga and Barcelona (Probably Real Madrid too) are light years ahead of these guys.... Also has anyone notice that goalkeepers just get worse and worse every year? (Just a thought)

-But it made me very happy to see Cesc score yet another goal and then just lay there like he was living the dream.... HE IS living the dream
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dude is happy as can be, I get happy to see a smile on the guy's face just from a goal lol
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Madrid and Barca are both light years ahead of the whole planet, not just La Liga!
Yea, It sucks.... There should be more classicos...
Valencia11 (Valencia) 2 years ago
Valencia?  
Valencia, Villa, Sevilla.... Etc.... All way less than Real and Barca
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Nice to see the new boys scoring.... And nice to see the old ones keep on scoring
Error
Not good for La LigA? I bet you wouldnt say that had Madrid beat Villareal 5 - 0. Although I appreciate the respect you have to your rival team (Am not saying you hate them, just the whole barca madrid beef)
Excuse me? .... My message is bellow.... I posted this one in error.... Lol
Haaa, the message I responded tooo had something like "its bad for La Liga that Barca beat Villareal 5 - 0" it could be an error, if so my apologies brotha
Highlander22 (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Best club in tha freakin world
1) barcelona-spain
2)real madrid-spain
3)man u-england
4)man c-england
5)bayern - germany
6)milan-italy
7)liverpool-england
8) inter-italy
9)chelsea-england
10)a german club
Feel free to modify
2 years ago
Just out of curiousity what makes real madrid the 2nd best team in the world when they havent won anything in europe for the last 10 years?

Anyways, I'm surprised at this scoreline because villareal is very good team but at the same time I'm not because barca is simply on fire. Nice job

Lol Soccerrenz, he had to put milan before inter, it would only make sense after we dethroned them

Lol mesesc I also apologize to you in advance on behalf of ibra
Lmao @number 10
Wow, you are one respectful fan to put your rivals ahead of you.
That's class right there.
Good stuff Highlander
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Milanista they haven't won anything because they lost to barca the bnumber one on the list everytime and I think chelse should be higher than bayern lol they couldn't win the german leauge...
Sante (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ehhh how is Man City ranked higher than Chelsea?    City have never even played a game in the champions league    
Mesesc (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think he ranked teams on not what they achieved recenty but what their expected strength is this year and I would say he pretty much got it right.... You just saw what Man City did to Tottenham.... Real wasnt able to destroy Spurs like City did! I am really excited about the champions league clash of the titans! Italian Champions vs The Spanish and European Champions and I will apologize to Milanista about tht before hand ;D !
P. S I bet Man City will qualify above Munich
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea should be higher than Inter, AC, liverpool and Bayern. IMO their all good teams but I mean Inter lost to Schalke.... And if you are rating this off of this year. Yea Inter should be the lowest and Bayern. Did you see Bayern's defence and inter losing Eto'o and maybe Sneijder
PunkDevil (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Impressed with you higlander, cannot believe a inter fan placing their bitter rival ever before em.... Dang I cannot place united before lfc in a million years although as a neutral perspective they are better than us in many ways.... Cheers mate...
Mesesc (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Truth is Chelsea lack a bit of creativeness in their Midfield.... Oh know Mata came in but they still need Modric or another Midfielder.... I know for a fact tht No team with Mikel is ever gonna' beat Man UTD or Man City.... You need someone good.... Truth be told chelsea looks weaker then both the Manchester teams
Manchesterlad (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That list needs reordering soo badly!

1) Barcelona
2) Manchester United
=3) Man City
=3) Real Madrid
5) Milan
6) Chelsea
7) Liverpool
8) Inter
9) Borussia Dortmund
10) Bayern Munich

Barca - just making football look so easy. They've mastered it and are now re-writing the text book on how to play football. United have just won the premier league, just thumped Arsenal 8-2, Tottenham 3-0, Rooney looks in form and they've already beaten City this season. Also had an unbeaten pre-season which included a game against Barca. Real and City are on a level - not won anything in Europe recently, both just won the Fa cup/del rey and have fantastic squads.
Milan have just won the Seria A. Chelsea are very experienced in Europe and have been pushing for the title for the past 7, 8, 9 seasons constantly.
Liverpool have bought well but I don't think match up to City, United or Chelsea.
Inter need to prove what they can do this season - poor in Europe last season. And then obviously Bayern and Dortmund are in there - Bayern are just good anyway and Dortmund just won the league
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
1) Barcelona
=2) Real Madrid
=2) Man United
4) Man City
5) Chelsea
6) Bayern Munich
7) Milan
8) Inter
9) Liverpool
10) Borussia Dortmund

I personally believe that if Real Madrid were to face Man United then they would beat them. They are showing to be more of a challenge this year to Barca which I don't think Man Utd still are.... You put Dortmund and Liverpool ahead of Bayern? Lol. Bayerns squad is alot stronger and now, hopefully Robben(Who is the 5th best player in the world imo) will stay fit. Liverpool are alot stronger than last year but not that strong.
Mshbro (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As for now, depending on past couple of games, I would put Man City ahead of Chelsea, just because Man City is playing great team play while in Chelsea they are still hoping Toress will come back.

In my opinion history doesn't matter on the field, so it doesn't matter who won what as long as they can get the result.

As for between any Manchester team and are. Madrid I have to see them play against each other, 'cause in my opinion all of them are looking dangerouse. I like the new Man Utd with the young players. They will be great for years to come with that team, while Man City is becoming stronger and they are playing extremely well considerig them buying players from everywhere. As for are. Madrid, well they are are. Madrid. They will always will be there to challage Barca.
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
"If you ain't first, you're last. " - Ricky Bobby lol
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Whooping the 3rd best of la liga. Wooooh
4th

I feel they're going to finish lower than 4th this season though.

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Valencia
4. Malaga/Sevilla/Bilbao
IMO
Valencia11 (Valencia) 2 years ago
Valencia?  
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yea Valencia is better than Villreal lol. I'd even go out and say Atletico Madrid is better
Villarreal have lost Cazorla so I don't see them hitting UCL
Cesc and Messi Combination is the best.
Messi 2 goals and 1 assist
Thiago 1 goal and 2 assist
Fabregas a goal
Iniesta an assist
And Alexis with a debutant goal!
Hella teamworking stats right there
Alexis is Alexis Sanchez right?  Just figured it out lol. I was at the game and scratching my head.    Wish we had him (Chelsea)
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yup, that's Alexis Sánchez. He likes Alexis better because half the Spanish-talking community are named Sánchez
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Respect for Villarreal hope they get back on the winning note next weekend
How can you say that. They gave up before the match even started.

The only good player on the field was Senna who was too unselfish to even score when he could have...
Garrido (coach Villarreal): "I'm already saying for a while now that Barça is the best team in the world. They're making history. "
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 2 years ago
The chemistry between fabregas and messi is brotherly. Now I know why they wanted him so bad, I forgot they grew up playing together
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah, it's beautiful, isn't it? I never expected Cesc to fit so fast. He's already playing as good as Iniesta, who also is in top form
Yeah but cesc is very fragile but it's ok you got the ref's looking out for him.... Sorry I meant the physio...
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
He will probably be more fragile when the Real Maniacs try to break his legs
AlvinSiiHeeYong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thiago is getting better and better
Lol he was like thinking about passing and then he's like "F*ck it I'm shooting. "

Kick4Life - changing lives through football