Forums / Uzbekistan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Uzbekistan V Australia, Jan 25
Dhdoom (Melbourne Victory) 3 years ago
Great goal, but listen out for the commentator confusing (?) harry kewell with harry potter at about the 1 minute mark
RhOmEL (Everton) 3 years ago
His nickname at his club is Harry Potter
Pastor399 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Kruse...
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
I don't speak Qatari or Arab but maybe he was comparing kewell to potter, as they are both magical or something like that.... Or he got confused, which is an easier explanation
Riki123arsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I hate arab commentators. THey can't stop sayin goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal.    Btw I'm an arab.
TheChelseaGrin (Chelsea) 3 years ago
How bout the rolling of the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs  Quality  Hahaha  
Shataranga (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I love arab commentators, they always make my day  And they usually are not that boring as some other commentators
Nemopage (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Poor uzbekistan
Ya55ar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hey Raynor! - You got it in one mate! That's exactly what he was saying! (potter) What a funny mofo
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Lol! Really? I'm more lucky than my own club! Kind of sad though...
RhOmEL (Everton) 3 years ago
Well well well.... I'm still waiting for everyone to vote Australia as lucky again.

6-0 haters.... In a Semi-Final. But we are still s**t right?

Anyway, Japan will be a more 'real' game like Sth Korea was. Should be a good final that we all hope doesn't go to penalties!
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah boys! It was Australia's day
Graham1983 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This just looks brutal. But coming from a similar region, Concacaf, we too suffer from massively lopsided sides where your gonna' get the Mexico-US-and a Centra Am contender every time. Wow, South Korea, Japan, Australia in the semis of the Asian cup? No way!
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Last time Iraq won the Asian cup lol
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
The commentator said at the end Harry Potter.... Loool
Anyways.... Kewell does still have the legs and skills to play well and score
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
WOW- unbelievable how one of the most organized teams in the tournament completely lost the plot in one game! Shocking!
Futbalovers (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The vid with 11 mins length is much better in terms of commentary. Lol
Zinny999 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Go Australia, after getting many lucky rating and copping trash from Asia. It is our Australia day too by the way.
Japan will be much tougher but the Blue Sumarais can be beaten. Will need more of the ruthless ness in front of the Goal and maybe Tim 1 goal, Kewell with another Goal and someone else with another goal, will see us through something like 3-2 against Japan
Butters (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol only like 3 of those goals were good, uzbekistans goalie sucks!
Loudwater (Bayern München) 3 years ago
So, what if the Socceroos win the Asian Cup? Are Aussies officially Asians then? Looking forward to a good final between 2 strong sides!
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
They might meet Japan.... Who are quite a side
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Nice display of skill and quality players.... Well done Aussies!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football