Forums / Uzbekistan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Japan V Uzbekistan, Feb 29
OneDtod (Gamba Osaka) 2 years ago
Japan was the better team today(depending on where in the world you are) but Uzbeki capitalized when it was important. I still don't like that japans goal was discredited because of offside, because the striker did not make a play on the ball and was just standing there watching, it all happened in a split second, the striker had no time to react. Japan just put it in from the rebound. Funny enough, that is the exact scenario the Uzbekis scored from. Interesting to say the least. It was a good game, but I'm still disappointed though. Want to meet the Uzbekis again. Always an exciting game!
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Shows how big of an influence Honda is for the team.... At least we found wts the problem with the team, now if zac can fix it
Jorday (Everton) 2 years ago
Japan was unlucky not to win this match.
That was a super move right before they hit the cross bar.
From highlights it looked as though the dominated the match
Bienio (Juventus) 2 years ago
11xMessi = Japan
Bienio (Juventus) 2 years ago
Oh sorry, tall striker is like Luka Tony
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
I have to admit I found the Japan vs Uzbekistan animation at the beginning of the video pretty funny. It looked like the start of an arcade game

Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
LOL it's tottenham hotspurs
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Shocker
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ugh, I can't believe Japan lost this one to a team with a Spurs kit
Ozill10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They didn't show Uzbekistan's attacks in this highlight. As you you see the video poster is japanese. I watched the whole game both teams had equal opportunities!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football