Forums / United States
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arg/ Messi Vs Us...oh Crap. We Ready For This One Mates?
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Gulp.... I am worried we will get spanked in this next friendly with Arg.... Does anyone know what our 11 will be?
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Just a speculation

Tim howard

Jonothan spector
Oguchi oneywu
Tim ream
Steve cherundolo

Clint dempsey
Michael bradley
Jermaine jones
Landon donovan

Jozy altidore
Juan agudelo

I think ream's versatility will compliment gooch's strength and size in the back. I'd look for an appearance from chandler from nurnberg, he's been on the upswing. In the middle, I doubt we will see holden after his injury against man utd today, but that night give us a glimpse of benny feilhaber.
I'm very disappointed that robbie rodgers hasn't been called up, I'm a big fan.

This will be a great test for our defence.
Very good line up (except Bradley.... I am not a huge Mike Bradley fan....) Tim Ream is a Monster! Haven't heard much of Josey lately.... Hope he is accurate...
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Cherundolo was dropped so he could rest. I hope BB sits his kid at least one game so we can at least see how other MF combinations work out. Besides, he's hardly getting any playing time at aston villa. Still can't believe he called up kljestian again. He hasn't merited a call up in a good 2 years
I completely agree about klejstan, I don't really know what bradley really sees from him. He hasn't performed particularly well for either club or country
These kind of decisions is why I screamed for BB to go earlier.... Should have taken the opportunity to make a complete change.... BB is a great guy (relies too much on his son though).... And he makes safe decisons.... Is afaird to take chances. We need a rable rouser and some one who will shake up the front office! Perfect example is Klejstan.... Dude does not deserve the call up.... And so what kind of message does that send the players? See what I mean?

Look at Prandelli in Italy.... He came in and said I am changing the whole atmosphere here.... And has.... And if you have been watching them, they are way better and by the time 2014 comes around Italy will be talked about again.... Mark my word.... Faster, more aggressive, creative, etc
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Is Carlos Bocanegra injured? Or has BB not called him up?
I'm pretty sure he is fit and called up. He will probably play
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Draw game.... Huge goal from Agudelo, he really showed up tonight. Also good job from Tim Chandler he really did good in defence on RB
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Not a bad game.... Argentina seemed ready to dominate from the first whistle but the US calmed down after the initial WOW factor (from being on the same field as Messi) wore off...
Nah.... BB made the right moves at the half. It was all Timmy in the first that saved our asses.... Even the Great One was shaking his head at some of the saves.... Lol...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah, Howard was quite impressive! He has games like those where he can be as good as any goalkeeper in the world, games where even Valdes, Neuer, Casillas or VdS wouldn't do better. Truly the USA's best player IMO
Moe66 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Oh yeah! Howard the man, but I could really see him playing in a better club because Everton ain't playing that well and I don't know why but I could see him play in Arsenal cause their keeper sucks and howard IS A besat
SithAnakin (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sczcesny isn't a crap keeper though, lol
Moe66 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
But tim Howard is better, despite not being as young as Sczcesny

Kick4Life - changing lives through football