Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Uruguay, Sep 2
Ali20 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Come on ukraine this was your chance to be eat so called top oposition.... Better luck nxt time boYS~_~  
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Ukraine still looks very threatening and strong despite the loss but our boy Muslera does not allow easy goals that often as he proved in Copa America and in this game too. Good win for Uruguay - they are like a winning machine since World Cup 2010
Carioca1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mod Edit: well said below
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You obviously know very little about Uruguay, 5% of the population is black; arguably the most famous footballer in Uruguayan history Obdulio Varela, el Negro Jefe (The Black Chief), captain of the team that won the 1950 world cup, was black
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Who brought black and white into this?
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Crackling match with lots of goals. Ukraine put up a strong fight for the copa america champs
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 2 years ago
Ukraine need to solve this last minuet decease. I have no doubt we can score but 2nd half is almost always worst then first, need better physic. Uruguay was good as usual, just missing Forlan.
Kakimora (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What makes suarez and forlan so good is there hard work and heart, never seen a team that plays as hard as they do
LFCclass (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Uruguay never gave up! What a pass by suarez on the winning goal! He always makes something happen
EverGreen (Juventus) 2 years ago
What a mistake by Ukrainian goalkeeper!

Ukraine looks better than Poland and they have better opponents.... In my opinion they'll be betteer prepared for the Euro 2012 championship.

Uruguay is awesome like always. They never give up! Nice game!
Cruyff14 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That was unfortunate for the Ukrainians- played a great game and got nothing to show for it! Unbeleivable pass by Suarez!
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What an epic game
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Muslera MOTM
Deeppurple359 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ukraine attacked more but man Uruguay has truly become very dangerous
ArmoHatTrick (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How can anyone not admire a team that consists of suarez, cavani, and forlan up front.... Not from uruguay, but i'de like to say that they are my favorite team...
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
So true the best team according to me in the world cup as for providing entertaining football them and Germany.... Unfortunately FIFA and the idiots that run that place are trying to keep Spain at the top
Ricayy (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Holland are #1 in the world mate
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Holland.... They always choke in the later stages.... This year although I feel they will win the EURO just a hunch and based on my instinct.... If they don't then they will be a 2nd or 3rd level team in the big leagues.... For life.... Just like Argentina
KeizerO (Twente) 2 years ago
That Ukranian goalie looked terrible, might have cost them the game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football