Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Sweden, Aug 10
Anuj11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So many shots on target. Nice game
Here2relax (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can't say who won the game could not make out the difference between the teams that is what I call great goal keeping as those keepers were fantastic best I have seen so far I like 2 see keepers save like that
Here2relax (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Now I see sweden were lucky 2 gain victory error by the keeper otherwise the other team gave them a run for there money
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Clinical finishing at the end but unlucky for Ukraine they were the better side. Nice to see Sheva
Coone (Feyenoord) 2 years ago
Even game imo. Okay, Ukraine had more chances but Sweden did not play worse and our keeper did a very good job. I disagree Ukraine were the better side
[account-removed] 2 years ago
If your goalie did a good job then Ukraine must have been pressuring and shooting more. I would say that qualifies them to have been the better team
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 2 years ago
I am a bit annoyed with last min loss but I saw more structured game from Ukraine. Not an excuse but we missed all the defense: Chygrinskiy, Rakitskiy, Mihalik, Russol and possibly Khacheridy and a few more important playeres: Gusev, Yarmolenko, Garmash and possibly Seleznev(instead of Antonov). I was positively impressed by Devic(except he had a very good moment that should have been scored). Biggest disappointment was Milevskiy, too slow for this team, too many errors, with him everything depends on motivation, too unstable. Other than that I think we will be ok for EURO
I didn't know Ukraine missed so many players. Well done anyway. I am satisfied with Sweden. I think we played good without key players like Mellberg, Toivonen and Zlatan
Nice to win in the last minutes, but it was still a friendly. Ukraine should not be to disapointed. Ukraine played actually well
And yes, I am from Sweden

Kick4Life - changing lives through football