Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Netherlands, Aug 11
Delandinho (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Excelent free kick by Ukraine!
Footykilla (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hmmm.... Not enough, to judge yet
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ohh What a Brilliant Strike That Is By Lens.... Awesome...
Andreeew (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I like how Ukraine Goalic was staring at Lens.... That hurt  It was Defenders Fault
Golaire (Bayern München) 4 years ago
I saw a bit of the 1st half and it seemed like Ukraine was the better team. Beautiful free kick by the Ukraine
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
The dutch shot deserved a goal, but the ukraine free kick was class
Eljero17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Played a reserve-reserve team.... Not too fussed. Wot a hit by Beerens(?) though
RooneyLikesMen (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 4 years ago
Firstly Ukraine dominated the game and Ukraine did not even use their usual line up like voronin he is so s**t he just quit the team with the last coach and they wanted to keep him as a sub. It was only to mess around with the chem of the team and great fk by aliev so I'm not worried at all ukraine also has alot of young guys who are in the lineup with little national exp like konoplianka he has I think 3 or game so w/e urkaine should of won but its only a frienly nobody expects voronin to score or even play a descent ball
Boyboy (FC Utrecht) 4 years ago
"Ukraine did not even use their usual line up"
I hope you do know holland lined up nearly the complete u21 squad

I liked to see some upcoming dutch talent in action, I expected ukraine to win this one though, so a draw is a decent result
SCHNITZEL (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Great game from both teams
Davids07 (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 4 years ago
Both teams were rubbish! Realistically speaking Ukraine was/is a disgrace
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Dutch brought all youngsters team, Ukraine needed the same, leave Shevcenko alone!
SCFRdam (Feyenoord) 4 years ago
All the Dutch player who played at the Woldcup were not selected so not a bad result for the be team
Metal4Us (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Good Result 1-1 with a youth team (be) Not Bad.... Even If Ukrainian goal was much better
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
Lucky deflection for Holland
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
The Dutch are interesting. Small nation, great players. I wonder if they rank first in the world for talented players for capita ratio

Kick4Life - changing lives through football