Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Italy, Mar 29
Dudehi321 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
All about giovinco
Dudehi321 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Also can we rate for assists of the week?
LWL91 (Juventus) 3 years ago
How can Gillardino even be mentioned when Italy have Matri, Rossi, Pazzini and Cassano!?!?!? I give big ups for Prandelli and his decision to try new players and lead italy to succes, but Gillardino? Toni should replace him for the azzuri! I wonder what Milan, Inter and Roma have to say about this succesfull squad excluding almost everyone else than juve-players
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Don't forgt borriello and mario
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The manager might think he can get the best out of Gillardino like he did at Fiorentina. Wouldn't pick Mario, he a liability
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I wish this team would of gone to the WC 2010
Fabby (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Assist of the week on that last goal for sure
KeepUp (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Second
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This was a good performance for italy, a man down and still got a goal against a side that played really well despite the score. I though ukraine looked really good maybe deserved a closer score. I thought chriscito's tackle was really dangerous I mean cleats up and everything. I have seen less deserve a red. But in the end I am glad there was only 1 red.

Second italy goal was great the first was very lucky
Pazzerifero (AC Milan) 3 years ago
That wasn't Chrischito, it was Astori
IHadYouAll (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Really wanted Ukraine to win.... Well maybe not today.... Maybe tomorrow
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
They playing tomorrow?
IHadYouAll (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No.... It is just saying
Arebemer (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It just friendly but the wc 2006 champion's will always be a champion...
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Lovely second goal by La Squadra Azzurra. Very good result too!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
La Squandra? LOL
7ayan (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Learn to read?
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Ayo matriiii!
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
Well I am upset but I hope we learned the lesson, also I hope that we can mature by Euro and keep our concentration all the time at 100%. There are some good signs that some players are becoming really good. I don't think Rakitskiy will stay in Ukraine after EURO, too talented. Also, there are few players that were missing, Sheva, Milevskiy and Konoplyanka. But no excuses.... Congrats to Italy, very nice second goal.
We lost this battle but not the war(EURO)
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 3 years ago
FORZA SLOVAKIA!
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
You got the wrong video mate
AzureDream (Juventus) 3 years ago
Wrong video.... Sodface    Bring your slocrappia.... Prandelli's azzurri will murder them anyways
Peterpan 3 years ago
Good performance of the Azzurri.... But I can't understand why the coach still calling Gilardino in the national team, he has not perform sufficiently in Fiorentina for years...
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Like Always Coach Not Giving A Single Try To Di Natale...
Pazzerifero (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Horrible. Simply horrible. Why he didn't play during the 2010 World Cup until the last half just baffles me
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
This is funny: Ukraine has built brand new stadiums for Euro 2012 but they still play at the old Kiev stadium - Isn't it time to bring the new stadiums to public's eye, fellas?
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
They only stadium that is actually ready is the one in Donetsk, others are not ready at all. But we all want to see our team playing in a good stadium
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
They are not finished yet, apart from the Donbass arena and Metalist Stadium. That's what the Olympic Stadium in Kiev and the one in Lviv look like at the moment:

Link: stadiony.net/w_budowie/ukr/nsc_olympiysky_kiev...

Link: stadiony.net/w_budowie/ukr/stadion_ukraina...
Iamlegend 3 years ago
So I think giovinco will slot well as 'the no. 10'

Kick4Life - changing lives through football