Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Greece, Nov 18
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Wow, this game must have been so frustrating for the Ukraine fans, so many chances but never a convincing shot on goal. I was actually expecting Ukraine to beat Greece quite badly at home after a 0-0 draw I was dumbfounded, it all went up in the air. Ukraine played well but Greece played better in the end. On to South Africa
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
OH man. The Ukraine outplayed Greece, but the Greeks had that bit of luck, just like back in the 2004 Euro. I wish the Greeks well
ECEssien (Chelsea) 4 years ago
What can you say.... They have the Gods!
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Luck doesn't exist my friend, don;t live in a dream world.    "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"
Unique1907 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
So much chances
Shone (FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd) 4 years ago
Bravo my ortodox brothers!
Zenonosg (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Thanks brother
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Wow what a result for the Greeks! Ukraine played average, missed a lot of chances, they should be going through but can't hit an open net
Zenonosg (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lete na to sikosoume? Hahaha ellas TO megalio SOU DEN telioneiiiiiiiiii...
Torres9LFC (Liverpool) 4 years ago
LOL tha thouma an poroume na to sikosoume.... Telos panton, paixame orea
Howells (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ukraine almost won, but didn't
Hezzaz (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ukraine defiantly did not deserve the win today. Outstanding game from Alexandros Tzorvas
ParadiseCFC (Celtic) 4 years ago
Well done greece, great pass from samaras
Qkopora (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I feel sorry for Ukraine
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The Greek goaltender was amazing. The reason they made it through. Congrats to Greek fans
Katana (FC Porto) 4 years ago
I'm sad for Ukhraine.... Hahahaha, Not this is revenge, souvlaky boys, I hope you are in our group...
VILLI (Manchester United) 4 years ago
WOOOOO SOOOO HAPPY. GREECE ARE IN DA WORLD CUPP. YEEHHHAAAA
Saqio (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I love football
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Such a pity for the Ukrainians, they did so well but just couldn't win it. Shevchenko is crying in the end and I can understand why, this is maybe the last World Cup chance for him to finish his career, but it came so close yet so far

Kick4Life - changing lives through football