Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Germany, Nov 11
Thenickthequik (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The first german goal could nearly be a goal + an assist lol
Nabiname (Manchester United) 2 years ago
German players always have Nazis blood in them.... They rock.... One of the best team of the world for sure!
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They are indeed one of the best teams.... But what do you mean by the nazi comment?
Nabiname (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I mean they have the Nazi heart, tough team! If you know what I m sayin!
Golaso22 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You should probably be careful about assigning positive qualities to Nazi things...
Thefrenchy (Olympique Marseille) 2 years ago
Germany is the best team of the moment
Their only weakness is also their force: the youth
Their defence is sometimes quite fragile and inexperimented
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Ukraine needs Shevchenko 10 years younger, otherwise no chance at Euro Cup.... Germany showed outstanding character to comeback.... Experimented with a squad
DonCarloDrogba (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Very good game. I'm with Germany in Euro 2012. They are the strongest team even without Schweinsteiger, Kolse, Lahm, and Muller (who didn't start)
Burton123 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great Game! Thumbs up for Ukraine's 3rd goal!
TorimaLejn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man, I love Germany...
PZPN1989 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Konoplyanka showed great speed during his goal, I'm sure a big club will soon pick him up
123lfc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Trasch is trash
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Konoplyanka is a bullet !
FrozenSpark (Philadelphia Union) 2 years ago
Right before the 3rd goal.... Shevchenko made the pass to Konoplyanka and made a run for it.... Konoplyanka didn't lob it over to Sheva like a good player would have done and instead almost lost the ball. Furthermore, before Sheva made the pass to Nazarenko, Konoplyanka just stood there, almost in the way of the pass....

Goes to show that he has a lot of work to do before big clubs go looking for him.

Although Shevchenko didn't score, he was clearly the man who kept the team cohesive
Saugat (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wasn't really satisfied with the Ukraine Golie.... Nyway was an exciting game...
ChristianoRO (Valencia) 2 years ago
Beautiful match. Will go straight to my phone as MP4. It's long time since I haven't seen such a good football match!
Luisss (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Too bad they missed way too many shots
[account-removed] 2 years ago
After some thought I think 3-4-3 can work well for germany.... Bastian Schweinsteiger and khedira are more than solid as CDMs. But both are creative players so this formation might just be the best way to get the most outa having 2 class CDMs
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Very good Ukraine! How long before a big club comes in for Konnoplyanka?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football