Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Germany, Nov 11
Partoba (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ukraine has growth pretty well. They are well prepared for the Euro 2012. They should have won it
Usman (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great match, great goals. Though all goals are great but I m 3rd person at footytube to think Muller's goal was goal of the week. He scored from a tighter angle, through ukraine defence, even ukraine goal keeper looked amazed, he can't believe how ball crossed the defence without hitting any one player. Ukraine's coach was shocked too.... !
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Anyone else notice again the HUGE role shevchenko still continues to play for ukraine each time they need to solidify the ball possesion they attempt to pass to him...
The1boss (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I seriously don't know wich goal to pick for goal of the week!
SimonPB (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Konoplyanka looks quality
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Introduce him to Arsenal then lol
Monkeyyoda (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nice goals this match! Enjoyed it c:
Flanks (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hella lot better Match than England v. Spain.... Promised too much delivered too little...
CalumLUFC 3 years ago
Blame spain for making football boring
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lolz
Rickirick (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Really loved this comeback by Germany. I can see that Ukraine's gonna' be a pain in Euro 2012. Top 4 for Euro 2012: Germany, Holland, Spain and Ukraine
Grenho (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Didn't see this post until just now.... Edited
I'm not seeing them amongst the top 4.... They played good today, but against a germany that used the oportunity of this friendly to experiment. Imho they shouldn't be too happy with the draw
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a game!
Forzajuve5467 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Omg shevchenko he is a beast well used to be a beast
Krouse (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This game was just pure class. Top shelf goals. It was a beautiful game to watch
Shovwar (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good come back but Germany were extremely lucky to not to concede atleast 7 goals.... The way it looked Ukraine pierced through the German defence at ease.... Ukraine should be kicking themselves for such missed opportunities.... Great game
Denman106 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I like how the Ukraine at the end went out and at least chased the win. They missed some nice chances though
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That Konoplyanka (the little guy with black hair) looks like a talent. So fast...
Gilbert9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I Hope that Roberto Mancini didn't watch this game else Konoplyanka might end there lol
Lampstar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Why did Germany play a 3-4-3? They were weak at the back the whole game; not usual for a German defence
Francois01 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
It was a test for situations when they are behind and need to sacrifice a defender to boost the offense. Basically it is about making the mistakes in a friendly instead of trying this for the fist time e. G. In a quarter final.
Ukraine played well, but they shouldn't be too happy with the draw.... For germany it was just a test
It was a 3-5-2 and an experiment.... Guess it failed
Francois01 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
It didn't fail because they learned from it. That was the whole point
Lampstar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I guess I never got that because the video was in German It was a very entertaining match

Kick4Life - changing lives through football