Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Germany, Nov 11
Anslam (Werder Bremen) 3 years ago
For all you fans saying "LOL germany GOT humiliated" this was something like the c-team for Germany. None of the big stars started off from the 1st whistle; it's a friendly. Just watch the damn game
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I agree with you that its just a friendly, but these are all young German players in this line up so just take it with a grain of salt...
HerrFabian (Manchester City) 3 years ago
None of the big stars? What about gomez, ozil, khedira, kroos, or boateng? All four get regular time in the first XI
Danapoint (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The third and fourth goals of the game were absolutely brilliant! Great strikes, fabulous game to watch
Okumu (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great game, but Grmany are luck with all the miss that ukraine's has, and all the chance that they has, but we will see next around
Liverpool31 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Completely irrelevant but this would be a good match for the next FIFA 12 EA Sports Challenge
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow Ukraine really impressed me. I always thought of them as a solid team but They were everywhere in this game against a young German side, granted. I would go as far as saying what the haters are saying; Germany did not get humiliated, they were trying some new formation. Anyways, where you're on top people will always wait for the day you'll fall. That's human nature very unfortunately
Misir88 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That little Ukrainian forward (maybe a winger) is rapid! Good little player. Ukrainian keeper should have had Germany's 3rd too. Good spectacle
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Konoplyanka. Has been pitched as the next star from the Ukraine. Plays for Dnipro whom are also very entertaining to watch
Nejrdesignrat (Celtic) 3 years ago
What can I say? WOW! That's how football should be played anywhere in the world! What a lots of passion, drive and determination from the 'Mighty Ukrainians!' A Scottish fan myself, I've founded my seconds favourite International team to follow. I've always being a scottish international fan through and through but now Ukraine got pieces of my heart. I intend to follow them for european cup, they are certainly a dark horse! C'on the Ukrainians!
Clements54 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
3rd Ukraine goal was a peach!
Anchovy (Bayern München) 3 years ago
All those people saying it was a Germany see team is not true, and also people saying Germany got owned are so not true. They were just testing a formation for pressing when they are behind in the last 15 mins of a match which is why you could see them trying to win the ball back quickly in the other side of the court and pressing full court even in the first half of the game. Unfortunately for them, Ukraine happen to be a very good and pacey counter attacking team which resulted in the first 2 goals and the third goal was just "wow". All I am saying is people should stop taking credit away from Ukraine's performance and should stop saying Germany are bad or anything and just enjoy the exciting game that turned out to be. After all it was just a friendly game...
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Quality goals from both teams, great game
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
Both teams will be a joy to watch in euro 2012!
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I used to think that barcelonas style of play was the best in the world, but lately I find them very boring to watch. Games like this where its completely open but still controlled is the way to play football. Chelsea or Bayern will win champions league this season. Germany or dutch will win euro
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Exactly the way I feel.... Too many passes made to the back can be annoyin to watch.... Germany or bayern are playing the most entertaining football atm.... Also madrid to some extent. Nothing makes me more happier to consider chelsea's winnin champions league. But the defence just does not seem to settle
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Also the ukranian forward ran like a bugatti
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Kroos' goal was soo good. He is amazing anyway, totally underrated!
Thefamousahd (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Wow - what a great game of football.
As a German fan I'm happy with the draw but I still feel like Ukraine were hard done by, they were by far the dominant side.
Ukraine just need to take their chances!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football