Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Germany, Nov 11
Hakataka (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ukraine were far better than Germany. Shame on you German fans with excuses. Germany was lucky not to be ripped off. Ukraine almost terrorized Germans
Sunzz (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Bullsh#t
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow what a game. Amazing goals too from the solo run goal to the 35 yard cracker
MarsilleDon96 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Amazing game amazing goals
Francois01 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Interesting game! I like how Jogi Löw is experimenting and trying out things like this. I think I was never so convinced of a Bundestrainer since Beckenbauer 1990. And to be honest, we needed that kind of grounding, even if it was just for the media to finally shut up and let the young players be. Götze for example got nearly 10 years to become a midfield legend, but he will need a lot of games and mistakes to get there. I am in no rush.... If we don't win in 2012 or 2014 at least I want to see good attacking football. And I am pretty sure I will get that
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Holy s**t what a game
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
WOW.... Ukraine made the mighty Germany look like Andora or San Marino
Ruska (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The mighty german 2nd 11 I would say.... Its a friendly.... Grow up
Peteko 2 years ago
NotReallyABeautifulmind, apparently
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
2nd 11? Ozil, gomez and khedira are 2nd 11? I think not. Nor hummels and boateng. Not all their starters, but not all subs either.

The main problem was germany playing a 343. Not enough cover in the back left loads of room for all those counterattacks. Don't think loew will be doing that in an official match anytime soon
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I didn't know that Andorra or San Marino have such a good team....
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Looks like ukraine is ready ^^ Shevvvvvvvvchhhhhhhennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
First of all, Ukraine played very well today.
All the people bashing on Germany, you need to understand that Low was trying out an experiment both in the 3-4-1-2 line up and the mixture of young and experienced players. This allows the young players to mingle with the veterans and therefore learn more effectively. The reason why there were so many chances for Ukraine was that Germany had three defenders and were vulnerable to counter attacks. It is good to see that Low cares more about trying out new things rather than his friendly match record
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Shevy!  Good to see Low mess around with the line up for a friendly, could be a promising formation
Dmuny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Watched the spain/england highlights and the American/France game the crowd was silent for most of the time. This game, telling for the highlights, would have been amazing to witness not only because of the pace, snipes, and skill but also because the crowd was roaring. Who is number 19 on Ukraine he has excellent speed with the ball?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Konoplyanka. Great talent on Dnipro
Peteko 2 years ago
"It is not over until it's over" with the Germans. They always come back.... Well almost always.

Ukraine need to match their speed with more composure
Saf1no7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
WOW, what an exciting game ! Didn't expect that
Odnm1989 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow, I'd love for Arsenal to sign Konoplyanka.... Who is this guy?!? GET IT DONE wenger!
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Both teams were great.  Ukraine number 19 is a good talent.  Who does he play for?
Spanmerkel (Hertha BSC) 2 years ago
Konoplyanka from Dnipropetrovsk
Footyusa (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Great game, but piss poor finishing on ukraine's part. If germany had created that many good chances it would've been a real pumping

Kick4Life - changing lives through football