Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Germany, Nov 11
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Number 11 for ukraine. Drug test that mofo
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ukraine played good but they were punished for their selfishness.... They knows they are messing with the giant and those things are prety much expensive in football.... Well done germany...
Bordeaux0113 (PSG) 2 years ago
Very cool match. It might not have been the best Germany side, but Ukraine had a ton of injuries as well to be fair. Regardless, scoring 3 goals against a team like Germany is impressive and also Germany's comeback from 2 goals down also very impressive.... Very well-played !
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Very good game for a friendly. That Ukrainian number 19 looks good and very quick. Could be a good 1
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow Ukraine impressed!
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Very unlucky though
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Germany U-23 vs Ukraine.  Germany now really has a different face. I like it though.
Shevadabest11 (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 2 years ago
In the starting line up, 7 ukrainian players played U21 last year...
Sassysa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yea, both young and exciting teams.... It really was a joy to watch!
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ouw. It's good then. I don't know much about Ukraine.  The next EURO 2012 will be exciting as Ukraine host it.
ALMIGHTY (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ukriane played really well.... !
Please stop taking the result and performance from Ukraine. They also played without their key players: Voronin couldn't play, Gusev is sick, Khacheridi is injured, Aliev could only play for last 10min and the first 2 goalkeepers Pyatov and Shovkovskiy couldn't play either. And most of the Ukraine squad that played were playing in U21 last year so more then half of them are under 23 right now. And as for Germany it was not their see squad that's just ridiculous to say, they had many key players playing as well, so just give ukraine what they deserve they played well and germany also showed lots of character to come back, just enjoy the game, it was one of the most exciting I've seen in a while
FCBayern1 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Can you confirm though that this is not Germany's competing A team?
Definitely, however this is also not their see team either as some ppl claim since L. Podolski, P. Mertesacker, be. Höwedes, T. Müller, A. Schürrle, M. Gomez, T. Kroos, M. Özil, S. Khedira and a couple others all played and they're part of the main team.... I just wanna give ukraine the credit they deserve for this game because whenever they lose the comments are "they suck" and when they win the comments are "they played weak opponents"
AriGold (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Mertesacker and höwedes didn't play.... Podolski, müller and schürrle all just played like 20-30 mins.... Khedira 45.... So its just kroos, özil from your list...
Ye my mistake about mertesacker and howedes, but my point is that those key players still played and there are still more, badstubber and boateng are main players but people saying it was germany's see team which to me is complete nonsence, I know it's not their A team but to say it's see is just offensive
Ruska (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just be glad that ukraine has a competing team for next year. It was a friendly, that's all it was. On paper its all good, but we all know Germanys pedigree when it comes to Tournaments. Just sayin'
Azizdel (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I think the fact that ukraine played great football is inevitable, so even if germany was with their F team, that has nothing to do with their great performance. Its good to see strong hosts in tournaments. Well done.

And about germany, nothin about this scoreline is scary. Low was testing couple of players, and more importantly, new formations. So it happens.
Lets see what will they do against netherlands
Ilovefootball (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Great game to whatch. Great game by ukraine. Looking forward to the euro!
Khalid85 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
One of the best games I have seen in a while
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Nice comeback 4 germany be back in the game =)
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ukraine played really well, better than germany. I never liked teams starting with 3 def.come on germany you need better D
Almatrium (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
An amazing goal by Nazarenko !
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Ukraine were very wasteful
Queefus (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Konoplyanka is a beast.  Ukraine are beast.  World cup 2014 lets go.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football