-Müller---Özil--Götze--
-------Gomez----------

How about this?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Agree, but Mertesacker for Hummels
Yadler93 (Eintracht Frankfurt) 2 years ago
Agree, but Badstuber for Höwedes
Yadler93 (Eintracht Frankfurt) 2 years ago
And mertesacker is slow and inflexible.  Hummels is much better than him !
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I don't know why, but I still am not sure that badstuber is a good option. I really don't see him as a starting player for bayern or germany. Just don't think he is good enough yet

But your formation shows one thing: your missing podoslki, schürrle, klose, khedira. Boy do we have a excess supply of good players
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Podolski for Gotze. And of course Klose up front
Managerking (Bayern München) 2 years ago
What a game from Toni Kroos!
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Amazing game from the Ukrainians.... Nice 3rd goal from them.  
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Ukraine should have won like 5-2. I hope every Euro game is like this. I love the Euro's : D
Lolpanzer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol germany is definitely no barca playing 3 at the back
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Barca don't play 3 at the back idiot ! Barca typical formation is 4-3-3, Dani Alves constant overlapping makes it look like Barca are playing with 3 defenders
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Barca have been using 343 for quite a while, for this season
Kaddoura (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Kroos in bayern and germany is playing amazing football.... The new jersey is amazing too  
Sampo117 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yevhen Konoplyanka no 19. Remember him  
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I want no 19 for chelsea's Midfield, this is definately our type of guy. Lets hope Money City and Spainish Giants don't get to him first -_-
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I like Ukriane now, the should have put away Germany but the draw is fair Germany fought very hard and never gave up, Hope Spain keep that at the back of their minds.... But great game, N0.8. Nazarenko WoW! That goal was a ten out of ten plus the celebration.... Great stuff.... Great stuff from Ukriane I really underestimated your strenght
Nepzpride95 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ukraine don't look that bad, Shevchenko still got it, what a hit by that player for 3rd Ukraine goal, and that no 19 looks so quick and good!
Ray5677 2 years ago
It was German see side. An effective experiment by Low
Nepzpride95 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah I agree like there was no bastian, lahm, neuer, and don't know why German coach played 3 defenders, cus it didn't work with Ukraine's 2nd goal
Shevadabest11 (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 2 years ago
Please explain to me since when are L. Podolski, P. Mertesacker, be. Höwedes, T. Müller, A. Schürrle, M. Gomez, T. Kroos, M. Özil, S. Khedira and a couple others are a part of the see team?
Ray5677 2 years ago
No Neuer Basti Lahm Metseker. Muller, Schurrle Podolski came in second half(and Germany equalized). I don't see any first team strater other than Ozil Khedira and Boetang
Ray5677 2 years ago
I have a feeling Germany is going to play 4-1-1-4
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This was one hell of a game. Sure, Germany line up wasn't their best, nonetheless, Ukraine was sensational. They even had the luxury of wasting great opportunities. A prove tonight football isn't an exact science. Can't wait for the Euro!
LuvingMunich (Bayern München) 2 years ago
3 - 5 - 2? Awesome try
AriGold (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Just click on the daily-motion highlights on the right and you can see our awkward formation

/edit

Ok I see its standard now if you click on the match, isn't it?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football