Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V Germany, Nov 11
Greengorilla1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Can't say there were any bad goals in this match, well played from both teams
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Konoplyanka has some serious pace and good ball handling skills. I won't be surprised if he ends up in England next summer
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That no. 19 ukarine guy? Damn he's fast lol.... He is gotze in this game
Footyboy987 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Wow! Germany got own! Ukraine could have scored at least 6 goals
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the 3-5-2 formation at the beginning of the highlights for the German team. What is this, an ode to the 1990s by Loew?
Palandiell (Bayern München) 3 years ago
An experiment, but the defensive midfield was so bad, and the defence so wide open that I think it will stay an experiment. 4 defenders is just momentarily standard
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well defiantly not all of Germany's best players playing, including goalie, but still good for Ukraine to get 3 goals, they could have easily won, they had some nice goals for fans though, Germany's were nice too, but Ukraines third goal was great goal, good stuff here in friendly
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Really unlucky that zieler has to face that kind of shots for his debut
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I know right! I was thinking the same thing but hey that international football.... No worries that kids got a long career ahead of him  
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Ukraine's 3rd goal was a cracker!
Palandiell (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Wow go ukraine! I mean our team was clearly a be team, but still I never expected ukraine to be this strong! You guys have real good chances in 2012!
Giulio25 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Germany's defence were late on every action....  
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Did you guys see tymoschuks wonderful lay off for Kroos' goal! Bayern players having great awarness and chemistry even when they're on seperate teams lmao
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lmao Strict Loyalty!  
Orvid (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I think 3 man defence is not the formation for Germany. I liked Lowe's 4-1-4-1 formation against Brazil when he used Bastian as our anchorman(he is probably the most important player in the team). This is my favorite formation for Germany because we might not be vulnerable to attacks and at the same time we could play good attacking football. For the other 4 spots, I would use Ozil, Kroos, Gotze & Mueller
Contento (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Badstuber is a terrible defender, he was supposed to be the last man in defence but look at how slow he was running for the first goal, Bad recovery, nowhere to be found and he played shevy on-sight earlier on in the match, again 2nd goal thesame thing, terrible pace couldn't recover, He was always out of position...
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 3 years ago
How can you blame badstuber for the first 2 goals?

First goal was a mistake by badstuber.... But look at the last 2 german players.... Götze&özil.... I mean wtf?
2nd goal was a stupid ball from hummels and träsch was to slow for that other guy (60 meters without the ball ^^)

And btw I will never ever see Aogo&Träsch again!
Contento (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Badstuber is always out of position, that's what Basler said about him, you don't know the position he plays
DavidUnited30 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ukraine are a good counter attacking team
Lefivefc (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Fantastic fightback from Germany. I'm quite impressed by the Ukraine performance. This match did show that Germany are not that solid defensively
[account-removed] 3 years ago
They played with just 3 defenders
Vatono (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Ok, I have to admit: we played as s**t in this game.
But Germans are never give up, Never!
Great game by ukraine, Nazarenkos shot was like.... Jesus

Kick4Life - changing lives through football