Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V France, Jun 6
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Ukraine stopped playing at the end!
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Thank goodness the seniors came on. The bench was way too cautious!  Martin L'enchanteur!
Mahel11 (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Marvin Martin? I like this name hard to forget. That's what I call a friendly game no cards
JayokDaOne (Werder Bremen) 3 years ago
Thought that i've lost my cash bet. Great end
RedNev10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Some great goals here.    For Les Bleus, its seems a new star has emerged.
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Last minutes Ukrainian meltdown...
Simplybarbaric (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a pathetic showing for a national team, place was empty. Not saying it will be that bad next summer but you'd think that when one of the world's biggest football power houses came to town there would be a decent showing. Martin, Ribery and Benzema will hopefully start against Poland, Allez les bleus!
Gago7 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Tu any pas parles en francais. D'accord?
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
@simplybarbaric, I'm sure it has something to do with the ticket sales and the governing of football by the Ukrainian FA. It's the reason why there was so much doubt and insecurity over the decision to hand Ukraine the rights to host EURO alongside Poland
Njden (Chelsea) 3 years ago
That is exact
I watch the game on french TV and they said the reason why the stadium wasnt full is because of the very high price of the tickets
Jnythefinsfan (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Good to see the french squad playing the way they should be. They were embarassed in the 2010 world cup. But they are showing pretty strong so far. Congrats to them
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
Funny goalkeeping on the first goal. The france kit looks very nice
Clazydude (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
That last goal you could see Benzema was pissed that he didn't get the ball back I bet he would've liked the return since Martin scored already
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Wow, Martin, what a player, I hope all the talk about BVB being interested in him is true. Anyway, we're playing against these guys on Wednesday, after seeing Ukraine slaughtered I'm kinda.... Worried
Kycer007 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
France is tooo nasty! Need to start winning wCUPS again!  
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
France are no longer in their period of mediocrity and aren't flawed by they're inability to perform at their peak. This was a good, positive performance with a few slight issues. The team is still getting to know each other, slowly they'll have a good relationship and that will help in creating and linking up front. At the back is where Blanc needs to focus, the defence was too leaky and fragile at times. Tighten up jouers! The Martin guy is a revelation, could be something big for la france in the near future
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
England and France's jersey looks pimp
Malachai (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The Home Jersey for France only looks pimp, did you see their away shirt.... Its disgusting!  
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The prison uniform? Lol shawshank redemption
TheCreator (Everton) 3 years ago
Blokhin: "We got this guys! A draw for our country, only 4 minutes left!"

4 minutes later....

1-4

And all of Ukraine wept.
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Haha the draw became a rout!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football