Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V France, Jun 15
Peterpan 2 years ago
France and Germany so far are the teams showing the best football.... Number 2 from the french selection in incredible!
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm french and german but have to admit that Spain isn't too bad either (if they play with an actual striker like Torres).
Liked Italy too (rock solid defense/gk)
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Both GK made important saves
Edwinlam7921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
If england wins tonite then france are basically through to the quarter finals!
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Deserved win (10 shots on target v. 1 shot on target) for France which never let its guard down against a brave opponent who did its best.
Special hommage should be payed to Shevchenko.
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
Solid victory, but Ukraine seemed VERY tired
[account-removed] 2 years ago
We've waited 6 years for a win in a major competition; going back to the 2006 World Cup final. This was a very important game for us on many levels, not only to regain the trust of the fans and the (french) media after the 2010 saga, but also to reaffirm that France remains a great football nation. I'm very happy with way we played. We were in danger in the first half a few times, but it could easily have been 3-0 in the end. We played beautiful team football, we dominated most of the game. Merci les bleus !

See you soon Swedes. The England Ukraine game will be intense
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
The first half was very tied with both teams playing attacking football, but the second half was all complete from les Bleus showing a great display with good combinations and creating danger everywhere. Now we must confirm the first place against the eliminated Sweden. Allez la France!
Gabar (CDSC Cruz Azul) 2 years ago
Poor old Ukraine, but the blue teams were better today than the yellow ones
Gilbert9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cabaye's goal = la classe !  Good game by France, hope we beat Sweden next
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A Strange weather over there
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yep
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How about that pass from Benzema for the second goal? That was fantastic
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good game.... Exciting.... Must better than England vs France
Panamox92 (PSG) 2 years ago
So glad to finally see a healthy and motivated french squad ! 6 years after we are finally back. Loved Cabaye and Menez today, they deserved to score cause they were the best on the pitch !
Good perforance as well from Diarra in defensive midfield.
Ukraine was a good opponent, but seemed tired after their huge effort VS sweeden 4 days ago.
England vs Ukraine in a few days is probably gonna' be one of the greatest game in the euro this year.
I'm loving this euro 2012 so far !
BoleynGhost (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Love the commentators.... Even the analysist is getting involved in the commentating.... A droite ! A droite ! In England we have to put up with dullards like Lawrenson and Adrian Chiles...
Panamox92 (PSG) 2 years ago
Haha I agree it is great when commentators get involved with their country, they happened to be french today.... But be assured that british commentators are way better than the french ones, I actually usually cut the sounds when french commentators are on for Ligue 1
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
I agree, loved the excited French commentators, they made every chance look epic!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Interesting got delayed with that super loud thunder and the rain and lightning. But got back on, I watched 1st half. But too bad Ukraine couldn't get a goal but good saves from both keepers here. But Great finishes on both France goals with them being placed well, I hope France do good and advance cause don't mind them and got France manager in dream footy(just cause of low money, would have done Germany then) but ya good finishes, too bad for Ukraine but hope Benzema scores soon
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
You really like the word 'but', don't you?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football