Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ukraine V England, Oct 10
Gwynbleidd (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 5 years ago
Capello looked very nervously. I don`t know why - he is afraid to loose his good reputation? Or.... Maybe because his team was playing very poor.... I`m sorry english fans but today you were really bad.
СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!
Jayaryap (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I'm dissapointed how the England played the match. They have an All star team but it seems they don't know how to play together as a team.

Nice job for Ukraine!
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Robert Greene seem to have been a bit unfortunate to be sent off. If England had gone more than half the game with 11 men, they would have won and losing Lennon was a great loss. You can say it was a bit of a lucky goal by Ukraine as I thought had it not hit Cole's head, James would have caught the ball but he had no chance
Amayel (PSG) 5 years ago
Ferdinand let green alone, shame on him ! But what happen to that player during these days, England got better player in defence than him!
Ferdinand is pretty amazing in defence, I don't think you can kick him out for having a few poor games as he is one of the best defenders in the world. He needs a few more games to find his form and if he stays fit, you can be pretty confident that he will be at his best soon
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I still can't believe.... England had to lose their first game like that.... They didn't play too well with a little bit unfortunate. No doubt about that Ukraine had played their best today
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Unlucky own goal...
Davids07 (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 5 years ago
СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!
Youngy (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
I think its a sham tv in england couldn't get coverage of this game when denmark and cyprus had
IRISHRED79 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Ohhhh man green can forget about an england spot now, but from what I heard it was Ferdinand who made a hash of things to let the foward through can't really see with these highlights though its like "What happens next? "Great diving header by ashley cole as well pity it was agaisnt his own team though and was this a game of football or a firefighters convention? Rediculous
Yeah you can't blame Green at all and I don't think his red card will affect his spot for England, he will remain no doubt be in the squad for South Africa as you can't blame him for the red card. Rio Ferdinand could have done a bit better in defence and maybe should have not let the player run past him
SEVEN (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ya rio ferdinand is not playing well nowdays
Somere (Portmore Utd) 5 years ago
I was hoping that england would win and secure a perfect record
Slipknot (Arsenal) 5 years ago
This game mean nothing for England.... Capello is good.... But I still like to see England lost lolz hehe you guys cannot say England player played really bad this match.... You have to give å credit to Ukraine who played really hard and fight til the end
No doubt, Ukraine did play well and I don't think England play poorly. Ukraine had alot of good chances and with ten men, England played well to restrict them to one goal and come close to scoring a few times. David James had a good game you Ukraine could have won by more than 2-3 goals had James not had a good game
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
They were a man down for most of the game
RobSelecta (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Bad news for Croatia, revenge is a be
T14mario (Arsenal) 5 years ago
England were eliminated because of great football by croatia and russia. Croatia is now eliminated because of an agreement for england to loose so they can have their revenge!
Seems like Croatia are all but eliminated because there is no way Ukraine will lose against Andorra who haven't even drawn against any time. I would have preferred Croatia to have been in the world cup than Ukraine because Croatia are much tougher to beat and have very talented players in the likes of Eduardo and Modric. This victory has helped Ukraine alot. Had they had drawn, Ukraine were all but over
MisterT (Sunderland) 5 years ago
It was a bad slide by green but I don't think he deserved a red card. Rio played really poor.... I hope he can sort that out for south africa. Overall I'm really dissapointed with how they played
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Come on mate. Its ok to lose. We're gonna' give the croatian a hard time. That would be a sweet revenge
AVegas (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I thought this match was going 2 be easy 4 England but I guess I was wrong >I can't wait 4 the World Cup to Begin>

Kick4Life - changing lives through football