Forums / Ukraine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Turkey V Ukraine, Jun 5
Kracauer 2 years ago
Which just goes to show you, Ukraine have no business being in the Euro. It upsets me that they (and Poland) are taking a spot from a more deserving side. It's because there are two (weak) host nations that you have the ridiculous situation in Group be, which has two of the top-three ranked teams in Europe. That Germany and Holland play each other in group stages should never happen
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Turks only have to blame themselves, plus poland is a very good squad, ukraine is decent remember this is a friendly
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
@Kracauer, I think Poland has improved a lot in the last 2 years. They have some good players. Can't say the same thing about Ukraine though. They don't deserve it. Glad that Euro is expanded to 24 teams from next term
Whiplasher2 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Poland is going to have a great tournament, with so many young, talented, tough players, especially the 3 from Dortmund. Turkey is a great team, I was shocked they did not qualify.
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Croatia destroyed Turkey in the playoffs and this is just a friendly so you can't read into it too much
IRossoneri (AC Milan) 2 years ago
That was because Guus Hiddink was an idiot playing with 5 defenders at home causing them to lose 3-0. After using our normal 4-3-3 (at the time) we got a draw away in Croatia, thank God he's gone.... I'm not a fan of foreign coaches of national teams
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I mean its too bad Turkey aren't In Euro's, there pretty solid and I think they should be, but didn't qualify which too bad for there fans. Ukraine hosts but they need to start playing, doesn't seem like things are going well for them and the pressure during Euro's as Co Hosts might crumble, I hope for the best for them still
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Too bad Turkey aren't the one hosting, if not the euro would be so many times more interesting
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I want altintop either back at bayern, or somewhere where he will play more. He has too good of a shot to not play

Kick4Life - changing lives through football