Forums / UD Levante Valencia
Order: Newest / Oldest
UD Levante Valencia V Real Madrid, Sep 25
[account-removed] 4 years ago
That is a whole bunch of yellow cards for this game. Real Madrid just simply could not get it into that net! 70% of ball possession and what seemed like an endless amount of shots but no reward for their efforts.

All in all great job to Levante for keeping the Madrid giants scoreless
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Madrid takes too many dumb shots
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 4 years ago
The worst match of Real in this saison    Who watched the match between Athl. Be. Vs Barcel. Great match by Barca, they really played good
Praseed (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
This time real wii win la liga
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 4 years ago
In your dream mybe  There are 2 Teams who ca win la liga this Year, Fc Barcelona and Valencia
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Madrid.... What a team.... 70% possession.... 25 shots 6 on target lol how how much more disappointing can a team can a team get?
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
As usual, they got too many new players in the first 11, Real is just disgusting...
Neco82 (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
Can't believe how much Higuain misses.  He does everything right until the last touch and then fux it up.
NickP (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Higuain has disappointed me so much Benzema needs to start as striker from now on
Praseed (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Yeah.... Benzema deserves to start
Cluxya (Manchester United) 4 years ago
From what I saw, everytime higuain goes for one on one with the GK, he always wants to trick the keeper by dribbling the ball then shoot.... However, he's not capable of doing it right everytime
Zuber (Barcelona) 4 years ago
So many opportunities but none is converted, Higuain really disappointed me.comparing to Madrid, Barecelona played a wonderful match yesterday that too without Messi
Judas (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Higuain is the new Berba! LOL
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They swapped
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Has CR9 drop in form?

He has been unable to find the net for some time now. Looks like the World Cup put a curse on him too. No doubt in his skills, but I wonder what is not working. Is it physical or psychological?
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
'cause he's CR7 now...
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Lol @evoked87
Topdawg122 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
All you gotta' do is convert those chances into goals and you'll soon be the best team in the world Real. This is a real quality team we got this year, just have to score
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Even Mourinio can't do a thing with this team.... All stars all want to score but no team work.... Watch Barca playing- learn smth, before it's too late
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Higuain has fallen way off his standards last season
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Shocking refereeing when they called Levante off-side in the 59th minute. It was beautifully played and the player had a free run towards the goal. Real Madrid could easily have lost the match there without that poor call

Kick4Life - changing lives through football