Forums / UD Levante Valencia
Order: Newest / Oldest
UD Levante Valencia V Barcelona, Apr 14
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I just want to tell the other fans something. Just because we kick your team's ass doesn't mean you have to resort to pathetic whining and silly conspiracy theories. We're just playing our game and winning beautifully.

If you want to whine like little bitches, then I guess you can consult Ronaldo and cry together as much as you want.

Chelsea, you're next. Once we kick your pathetic team out, Ill be here watching you CRY like immature little babies
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah chelsea and their fans are definitely the immature ones.  Its definitely not you.
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
In my opinion it's not a dive but a really soft call. Levante did well to hold them up as long as they could but truly Barcelona deserved the win they were all over them for most of the match. La Liga is gonna' come down to the wire!
Princeofla (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dude KidRobe is stating his opinion theres nothing wrong with what he said. "It wasn't a dive but a soft call. "
The linesman called for that foul. I think the ref would have played on
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
ChaosS.... Show some respect man!
That's not me in the picture if that's what you think lol he's my idol my favorite player of all time, a legend Hugo Sanchez and I love his afro thanks to Princeofla and ManoK
For having some manners two cool votes for both of you
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Levente penalty also a bad decision.... So be fair, still barca deserved.... Nothing to be offensive chaoss.... Kid robe giving fair comment...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Every post short enough for these people to read WILL be hijacked by these people. You know that KidRobe, so you should have shut the f#ck up in the first place, afro boy.

Nah, just kidding. Agree with the comment
Basedd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Another poor referee call on that penalty (dive?). If he gave that a penalty, he definitely should have also given a penalty for the tackle on Iniesta.

I hope Barca don't get this kind of bias in the latter stages of the champions league. Its disappointing for the sport to see players go down so easily and crowding the ref.
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Basedd, messi never dive my friend, not like inzaghi tough  Well the most divers that trending nowdays was ashley young, check it out!
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Bias? Iniesta is a Barcelona player, and he wasn't awarded a penalty. One clear penalty appeal and a controversial one amounting to a total of 1 penalties isn't bias in Barcelonas favor. If anything, it's bias against Barcelona
Grandeinter (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
TRUE IT SEEMS AFTER BARCA WENT AHEAD THE REF STOPPED PAYING ATTENTION TO THE GAME...
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Barca should have also had 2 PK's in this game, so there wasn't any bias towards them. If Levante got a PK for that so called handball Barca shouldn't gotten one too for the exact same play in the 2nd half
Esecobato (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@basedd, you can say wateva you like. I know ac milan loosing to barca hurts so bad that it affectd your eyes cos you have to be blind to say that's a dive. Pushing in football is a foul if you don't no rules. Levante tired doe
Basedd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
^still mad about getting thrown out of champions league by Milan. I know you actually think its a penalty but, to someone whos watched football for more than a couple years, that's an incredibly weak call. I'm also sure you think Ovrebo made great calls in the 2008 UEFA semis and 4th place is a trophy.

Stay classy, mate
It kills me how people like you throw this so called argument to back up your opinion. Oh, I watched football for more than a couple of years. So what? And you're still biased & wrong. That was a clear pen. Oh, and I've been watching football for about 30 years now, so I'm obviously correct
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi and ronaldo collecting goals just like collecting stamps don't they? 41 and keep growingg
Shipper (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yea of course its easy to score against weak teams

Only real and barca are strong the rest is weak

La liga is dominated by thos two monsters
Doron (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Easy teams that play the top Premier League team out of the ball park
Shipper (Arsenal) 2 years ago
? Are you kidding?    The top PL teams rape every team from 3-18 in La Liga    They would kill them instantly
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
^ I suppose the teams that rape La Liga teams didn't play in the Champions league or Europa league. Maybe EPL should send Sunderland, Everton, etc to play in Europe instead of United or Arsenal because La Liga's 7th placed team "raped" EPL's leader.
That's what I was trying to hint at he didn't pick that up. Also, a question to all EPL fans. How many different teams won the EPL in the past 7 seasons?
Shipper, what planet do you live on? Athletic Bilbao which at the time was in 5th place in La Liga made EPL's runaway leader Man UTD look like a bunch of schoolboys, in both games, including the one at the mighty Old Trafford. Stop smoking EPL marketing pipe. La Liga is a far better league that EPL this season which is why it has 5 out of 8 teams still competing in Europe right now while EPL has 1 (& even that one got there almost via a miracle)
For those who only watch replay STOP commenting on the penalty. Cuenca DID NOT DIVE HE tackles levante player.... Even Barca fans are agreeing with this....

Jeroen
(Barcelona) Yesterday

"I agree that there was no foul on Cuenca for the Barça penalty"

This coming from a Barca fans WHO watch THE GAME in the previous comment page....
Wasn't Cuenca pushed to the ground prior to colliding with Levante player?
YOU WILL think THAT because YOU ONLY watch THIS replay.... I watch the game, as well as Joreon, , , and we have a clear view that it was a tackle from Cuenca...
I watched the match. And Cuenca is clearly shoved by the Levante player before he clips the Levante players feet. The Levante player shoved Cuenca using both hands, so it's not a case of being muscled off the ball in a shoulder to shoulder challenge
Grandeinter: I watched the entire game and there was a foul on Cuenca. Usually a referee wouldn't give that foul though. If you tackle a player inside and outside the box, the referee is most likely to give you a foul outside because the repercussion is play stoppage and restart vs a penalty. Referees also track player behavior throughout the game. So if you've been roughing people around all game, you're most likely to get into trouble for minor offences.

Besides, referees don't follow rules by the book. There are lot of grey areas in officiating. Its like the whole AC Milan nonsense. Pulling/tugging a player's shirt or grabbing is considered "holding" and is a FOUL by FIFA rule book. Do referees award penalties for every shirt tug? No!
Say what you want Barca fans you are only fooling yourself, , , THE truth WILL COME OUT JUST LIKE calciopoli!

A TRUE football FANS LIKE joreon WILL agree THAT IT WAS NOT A FOUL against cuenca...
What big truth do you think will come out? Some grand conspiracy? Luckily, not all leagues are as corrupt as the Serie A.

And please, a child spamming CAPS is really in no position to judge who's a true football fan and who's not
@Grandeinter: what made you so sure I only watched the replay and not the game?
Grandeinter: So you don't rally have a logical response hence you go, "Say what you want Barca fans you are only fooling yourself.... " That should stop the argument, right?
My logical response is joreon who know the sport better than any of us AND actually watch THE FULL GAME is agreeing that it was not a penalty, , , and HE IS A barca FANS....

OR ARE YOU questioning HIM after HIS 12 years devotion FOR THE sport....
I watched the game & I understand it at the level that you never will. It was a 100% penalty. Great call by the ref. There's no conspiracy. There are just retarded fans like you who read conspiracy into every call that's made in Barca's favor & at the same time conveniently forget every call that goes against us or every PK we should get, but don't. Like the one in the 2nd half here which was exactly like the play Levante got a pen for
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think Barça deserved to win, and giving each side a penalty is pretty fair. Still, I was disappointed by Barça, who didn't seem inspired and played with less pace than they usually do.
They'll have to play better than that to beat Chelsea
No if one is a clear handball and the other one is a tackle from Barca player...
The "tackle" was Cuenca trying to reach the ball after being shoved off it by the Levante player. And with shoved, I mean shoved, as in using both hands
Djmitch1 (Chicago Fire) 2 years ago
The shove is where the pen was given, you can't shove someone off the ball!
Why is everyone talking about what happened after he was shoved? The pen had already been given
^ Why? Because most "fans" on this website actually don't know rules of the game
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Grandeinter is just trolling trying to piss you guys off. Just ignore him. Clear penalty
@Trob757 judging from just watching one replay you can see it was a clear penalty....

YOU MUST HAVE great natural talent IN becoming A referee....
Grandeinter, where is the mention of the exact same "clear handball" that wasn't given in the 2nd half against Levante? Oh yeah, you just pick & choose what you want. The PK we did get was a stone cold penalty. Take off your sunglasses for a minute & you might actually see what happened
Scholsey22 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well played barca, with a bit of luck
Fabinho (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Barca always seems less motivated in away games one of the reason why we drop points. And wtf is guardiola thinking? Why did he not play iniesta, he should have learned his lesson after the defeat at the hands of osasuna, when he rested key players from the match because of champions league. I'm getting annoyed at my team. Also cuenca, tello, thiago should not play, they arent mature enough
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Please don't say playing thiago and cuenca were poor decisions, thiago is playing than fabregas recently, and cuenca made a HUGE impact after subbing in, maybe taking out xavi was a bad decision, I personally would take off fabregas, pedro or alexis, sure he had a controversial call, but cuenca played brilliantly. God I hate how people never give cuenca credit even when he is one of the best players on the pitch
Cuenca changed the game & played great. Thiago has been superb recently. Sorry dude, but you don't know what you're talking about. Using these young players is what's great about Barca. We're not just a bunch of mercenaries. We grow our own talent & we integrate them into the team. That's what Barca is about
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Barcelona players don't dive these days. They get PKs for fouling the opposition now
Cuenca: Why dive for PK when I can tackle the guy from behind and still get it?
Would you look at that, a Manchester United fan complaining about diving. I take it that you haven't really been following your own team lately?

When was I complaining about diving? I'm talking about tackling another player from behind and getting awarded a PK
In your OP. And no, Cuenca wasn't awarded a penalty because he clipped the defenders legs. He was awarded a penalty because the defender shoved him off the ball with both hands. The "foul" you thought happened was Cuenca reaching for the ball whilst falling
Lol @ Barca fans trying to hide behind other teams mistake,,, here an article most of you did not know:

"bottles, coins, golf balls and even A pig's HEAD thrown on to the pitch." Link: www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/international/3...

Barca FANS reaction after FIGO MOVE TO REAL madrid

This IS barcelona TRUE color people,,, A disgrace TO football.... JUST imagine WHAT would THEY DO IF messi MOVE TO another CLUB!
Grandeinter, you seem quite obsessed. Is digging up 10 year old incidents the best you can do? And do you honestly believe that Barcelona is the only club with Ultras that get out of hand at times?

Inter has them as well:

Link: www.nytimes.com/2005/04/13/sports/13iht-soccer.htm...

"systematic bombardment with far more spectacular and dangerous ammunition - a sudden, and remarkably accurate, fusillade of identical red flares or fireworks. Reuters counted more than 30. All of them landed in the Milan penalty area, covering it with a roiling sea of gray smoke and red flames. One of the flares hit Dida on the back. He fell writhing to the ground."

Makes a pig-head seem almost pleasant in comparison, doesn't it? This is the true colors of Grandeinter. A bitter, desperate hater. A disgrace to fans of Inter Milan
-
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
It was a clear cut penalty for Barca.... Cuenca was trying his best to stay up and play the ball. He was pushed over with two hands. You'd have to be blind to miss that call
@JRaty it was unfortunate what happen to Dida, , , and I as an Inter fans would apologize sincerely for what happened.

BUT OF course barca FANS WILL NOT apologize OF WHAT happened TO FIGO, , , instead THEY HIDE behind other teams mistake IN justifying their atrocities....

Unlike WHAT happened TO DIDA, , , barca FANS ARE actually proud WITH WHAT THEY DID TO FIGO, , , IT IS NOT EVEN occurred TO THEM TO apologize FOR WHAT happened....
WHAT YOU DID TO FIGO WAS WRONG JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE WORST THINGS HAPPENED THAT DOES NOT MAKE WHAT YOU DID JUSTIFIED!
I'm glad you don't referee our games because you're either blind or completely dishonest. That was a stone cold pen. Also, as a Manure fan why don't you try to beat Barca on the pitch instead of writing some bullshit on here? We made you look like a bunch of schoolboys in last year's champions league final. No referee help required. And we'd do it again this year, but you couldn't even hack it in the Europa League where Athletic Bilbao took care of you in style. The fact is that the EPL is so bad this year that a very ordinary team like the current Manure is running away with it. It's all hype & marketing. Lastly, for a Manure fan to whine about another club getting calls is really hilarious. That call vs. Little QPR was THE worst PK call I have seen in my entire life! The guy was a mile offside, blatantly dove & Manure not only gets a PK, but the ref also ejects the poor QPR defender! That was just horrendously bad & you come here to whine about this? f**k off, eh?!
Are you honestly claiming that Barcelona fans aren't sorry that happened? I know for a fact that I am. I can't really apologize for it, because I had nothing to do with it. But I certainly condemn such behavior. And from where are you getting the idea that Barcelona fans are proud of what happened to Figo?

Josep Maria Coronas, a Barcelona director, said: "Nonviolence has always held precedence over everything else. "

It's all well and good that you condemn what the Inter Ultras did. But what you're doing now is just ridiculous. You continue with your outlandish allegations in this crusade of yours to blackpaint Barcelona. The fact that other teams have done the same or worse does not absolve Barcelona or their fans, but it makes you a damn hypocrite for singling out Barcelona. When football hooliganism, diving or cheating is something other teams, the one you support including, do just as much if not more than Barcelona, then the fact that you single out Barcelona just goes to prove how bitter and biased you really are
Levante Valencia is just a good team and have been all year, barca played well enough to win and I don't think that first penalty should have been given...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Barca should've got two penalties cause of handball. And cuenca didn't push, tht levante guy pushed with f**king TWO hands. Suck mah DI*k pussies
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
To be honest Messi is single handling carrying Barcelona on his shoulder, I mean 63 goals his just too much pressure on one person in a season, xavi = 10 goals; Alexis = 10 golas, Fabregas have a few goals, so does Pedro, Cuenca and Tello. Messi needs way more help for next season, if He continue like this it will be really burdensome on Messi, Barclona needs another duo like Henry and Eto' to support Messi up front, hopefully Alexis can be one of that duo...
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well, there was Villa who's a fantastic striker able to score in many situations. Let's not forget how deadly Messi, Villa and Pedro were last season. They pretty much single handedly won Champions League and La Liga. It's a shame Pedro and Villa were both plagued by injuries. Villa had a shaky start to the season before his injury, but when it comes to big or important games, he will always deliver.

Sanchez is good, but he is no way near as good as Villa as a striker, and unfortunately being more or less the same height as Messi, it doesn't allow him to score headers or receive long balls. He is also a player that plays badly when the team is off form rather than make a difference like Messi.

Fabregas is an alternative, but the forward position is not natural to him.

Pep may need to invest in another striker this summer but it has to be a team player and not a selfish egotistical prick like Ibrahimovic. Maybe Pato? Higuain?
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
From what I know there is already plan to bid for neymar
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Troubletonight I always like Higuain and I think he would be a great fit in the Barcelona team, Higuain doesn't get appreciate much at Real Madrid, he won two league title with Madrid already...
What makes you think we don't appreciate Higuain? ^
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RM won't offload Higuain unless his contract is up because they need him as a backup if Benzema gets injured. Also, player transfers between RM and Barcelona are controversial. As for Neymar, no thanks, he rarely passes the ball and is as light as a feather and the European press have over-rated him significantly. Pep is a smart man with decent advisors, so he will choose wisely unlike Dalglish who just randomly bought a batch of useless English players
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
@Troubletonight So Higuain is Benzema water boy now? '' they need him as a backup if Benzema gets injured, '' I take Higuain over Benzema any day...
Doron (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Higuain would be a great fit and you don't appreciate him. Benzema should be carrying water and getting down on his knees for him. I'd love to have him. The best thing to do was not releasing the best striker that ever played for this club in the first place
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You guys act like Higuan never plays, he has 21 goals in La Liga he didn't get all those from sitting in the bench
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If that was a poor referee call, then I don't know what a good referee call would be
Careface (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
ROFL @ Franky4fingers being mad

Kick4Life - changing lives through football