UD Levante Valencia V Barcelona, Apr 14
Champ119 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
Don't be a douche bag...
Bluedacris (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Put modestly
Canlaw (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hey ego Barcelona scum fan.... In 2009 Barcelona ruled out Chelsea in the semi-final thanks to the referee.... FOUR penalty appeals.... Yes, both teams are different now. Chelsea just beat Tottenham 5-1 today. Prepare for a battle. Chelsea aren't in the semi-finals just with luck. If and hopefully Chelsea will 'destroy' Barcelona, then I will come and give you a WELL deserved EVIL laugh. Nuff said
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Canlaw after THIS particular 5-1 win I wouldn't be too loud about ref calls in the same post. Other than that, I understand you'd react to his post the way you did.

Cause Champ119, seriously, wtf does anything in your post have to do with anything? First off, this was a narrow win against Levante, not some glorious display of pan-continental supremacy. Secondly, why do Chelsea fans, who had nothing to do with us this season until now, "deserve" an evil laugh? Thirdly, where does all the rancor and malice come from anyways? And finally, stop writing like a juvenile glory hunter, we haven't won any title yet.

Seriously
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Oh god, what a stupid hater champ119 is -_-  His name even seems like he is a bangwagoner
Champ119 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
To the Chelsea fans out there. Didn't I tell you this whole year that Chelsea won't make it on the Top 4 in Premier League this season? Yes I did. Chelsea is currently on 6th place in Premier League right now. Who's laughing now, huh? Always coming to me and acting like I'm the bad guy, lol. Barcelona will destroy Chelsea at Championship League and Barca will go and win the Champions League again. Chelsea needs to learn how to play football, by the BEST TEAM IN THE world barcelona. Chelsea is out of the Champions League next season anyway, and Chelsea won't even win the FA Cup. (WELL deserved EVIL laugh)

Visca El Barca!

Why are you hating on chelsea on the barca-levante game? Wtf is wrong with you
Grandeinter (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Fifaman1017 it is because he is a true Barca fans...
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Cuencas dive was just ridicules. The ref was awesome as always, I guess. LOL
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It was a soft penalty call, but Cuenca didn't "dive". The defender had "both" his hands on Cuenca pushing him down
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh, we should just ignore this crowd. I know I'm as bad at it as you Franky cause there's just this naive intuition that they are actually talking about what happened on the pitch as opposed to what they want to happen in their paranoid fantasy world. But maybe the serious Barcelona and Real Madrid fans should unite in boycotting each other's pre-adolescent fanboy crowd's idiot conspiracy comments.

A misspelling of "ridiculous" might be where to draw the line
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I like the misspelling though, as it spells 'cules'
I thought it was culos, , , it fits better...
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I like how farselona improved modern football by inventing soft penalties! LOL
Jjay7 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Both penalties were bad calls
Diego11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bad ref
Rogerscholes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
MESSI AND RONALDO ARE THE TWO BEST PLAYERS EVER TO PLAY PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL
Lol
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Uhhhh probably not, but damn they're good as hell
Rogerscholes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You're an idiot if you think otherwise
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Cuenca was fouled, its a penalty, every week people come on here blaming the refs. Iniesta was foul in the box, why the anti Barca fans don't have anything to say about the Iniesta foul inside the 18 yard box? That was clearly a penalty...
Cali86 2 years ago
Right man, every week.... This happens every week.... There are not such things as anti-Barca fans. Ok maybe Madrid fans but that's about it. Don't try to justify yourself with the "they are just anti-barca" cause that's just bullshit. You said it yourself brother.... This happens every week. I'm glad that through your barca fan blindness you can see the partern.... Yes it is that obvious that everyone and their mother complains every week...
Imuza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Every week it happens 'cause every week barca gets tons of possession and attemps inside the box. Penalties should eventually be won. And yes you are an anti-barca fan, and people like you only see the 'soft' penalty and not the bigger picture in which barca undoubtedly dominated and were also robbed of penalties (the handball and the hard tackle on iniesta)
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Cali86 what's wrong with you bruh? Of course they're are anti Barca fans they hate Barca for being the best team and for playing the best football, so they use the refs as scape goat every weekend Barca play, that's all I have to say...
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Cali, it doesn't happen every week. Barcelona has got a total of 12 penalties this season, even though they've played in 6 different competitions, amounting to the most official games played of any top team.

AC Milan has 11 in the champions league and Serie A alone.
Real Madrid has 11 in La Liga alone.

So, please don't try to claim that this happens more to Barcelona. Or that Barcelona calls are somehow more controversial. This is Milan:

And yes, there are plenty of people that can be classified as anti-Barcelona fans. You're a prime example. We never saw you trolling around Barcelona match-pages until after AC Milan was eliminated by Barcelona. In case you haven't noticed, most trolls support either Chelsea, Manchester United or Arsenal and now recently, AC Milan. Now, riddle me this, what do all these teams have in common? Exactly, they've been eliminated by Barcelona in the past years. And now they sooth their hurt feelings by creating faux controversies and proof of Barcelona bias every chance they get
AMAC94 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
MESSI IS SO GOOD OMG OMG OMG
Lampstar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How is that a penalty? I'm worried for Chelsea. UEFA are Barca sympathizers
How is it not? Are you blind? It is certainly not a dive 'cause cuenca's feet are still struggling to get hold on the ball while he is falling. If it is not a dive, then what do you call it when he is thrown away and taken down.
No cuenca tackles Levante player from behind, , , even Barca fans from previous page are agreeing with this...
Put yourself in the referee's shoes, tell me if seeing the action won't even one bit make you wanna blow your whistle. The levante player obviously used two hands in pushing cuenca? How can that not be worth of a foul
Watch the video once again and tell me who is behind who
LOL @Imuza unlike YOU I watch THE GAME, , , unlike YOU I DO NOT comment ON games I don't watch personally, , , really YOU MAKE AN argument based ON ONE replay, , , HOW shallow OF YOU...
Read comments from previous pages even Barca fans are agreeing it was not a foul on Cuenca
Jeroen
(Barcelona)
16 hours ago

"I agree that there was no foul on Cuenca for the Barça penalty"

This coming from a Barca fans...
Grandeinter:

You see once you commit a foul and the ref blows a whistle, anything after that doesn't count (unless you start a fight and get a personal foul). The ref ruled that Cuenca got fouled so him falling and fouling the player is immaterial
BarcaXI (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How is that a penalty you ask? FFS HE pushed HIM WITH BOTH frikin hands.... Are you all really that blind?
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
7 cards and 2 penalties.... Quite the tightly called game, I suppose...
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Another game presented on a silver platter for barca. Just to make sure messi keeps pace with ronaldo
Lol, so after we beat you guys fairly (the penalty was absolutely justified), we can add the Milan fans to the bunch of sour idiots who hate Barcelona for being better?

Milanistas have lost all their class here after MG left
Cali86 2 years ago
You are going to have to add every other team as a sore loser cause' I have yet to see someone that is not a barca fan who doesn't find the amount of penalties you guys get every week very fishy.... And if you surf footytube enough you would agree with me...
You have got to be joking. We have been 'given' less PKs than you guys despite being in the opposition's box almost all the time, all games of the season. We have received less PKs than Madrid and United too, and I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern would also top us in awarded PKs.

And when they day comes that I would attach more importance to the opinion of biased internet kids instead of that of the experts I work with, please God, kill me
Shipper (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Barca is a legal cheating team.

Why legal you ask?

Because everyone knows but no1 does anything about it=legal

Its the same as when police arrest you for doing nothing
Its legal because they say so
Cali86: Barca has got 12 penalties all year in all competitions. Barca plays more games than any team in the world, at least at the moment with their participation in 6 trophies. I can post a ton of videos where Barca's penalties were denied.compared to that, Madrid has got 12 with 11 in La Liga only.

So to answer your statement: "i have yet to see someone that is not a barca fan who doesn't find the amount of penalties you guys get every week very fishy. "

Its all in your head because the stats don't match your delusional statement. Barca ends up winning most games regardless of when they get hosed by refs so you think they're being helped
Shipper is a bitter, biased fan.  
Of course bitter, , , you will be if you get robbed...
Barcelona gets calls against them constantly. They've lost several Liga matches due to bad referring, and they might lose the Liga because of it.

The tie against Milan should've been put to rest in Milan already, but the referee once again ruled against Barcelona.

In the last champions league tie against Arsenal, Barcelona had a goal wrongfully disallowed, and Barcelona players received foul after foul without so much as a card. The only reason Arsenal was "robbed" is because they weren't able to get past the calls that were against them. And because they lost, they totally ignore any and all calls that were in their favor, and blame the calls against them for their elimination, instead of blaming the performance of their team. This is what Pep said after the first leg:

"To win the Champions League, you have to overcome a lot of things, that's what makes some sportsmen better than others"

""After a draw or defeat, we have never complained about a refereeing decision or the pitch, maybe we have done so after winning but not after a draw or defeat. "
At least two other penalty appeals for barcelona not given and yet you cry for that penalty on cuenca which is by the way legit? How can one argue that this is not a deserve win. Poor bitter haters barca will always disappoint you
Damn, now barca even gets penaltys when they foul others.    Truly an unbeatable team -. -    
This is purely nonsense. Such a funny excuse
This is no excuse you ignorant      I HAVE EYES AND I SAW THAT THEY fouled AND GOT A penatly FOR IT. END OF THE story
Nataleforpres (Everton) 2 years ago
You do realize barcelona is wearing teal don't you? Because it's pretty damn obvious you can't shove the guy who has the ball, especially not in the box, and the guy who did the shoving wasn't wearing teal.... So much for those eyes
Classic bitter arsenal fan
Listen well dear everton fan:    I SAW THAT THEY fouled AND GOT A penatly FOR IT.    END OF THE story
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Shipper you just crack me up! Loool
DevilSaki (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is retarded
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh shipper what an disgrace to arsenal fans!
Why because he have an opinion such a small world you live in Skymil....

IF IN 2005 I WERE TO SAY THAT JUVE IS buying THE REF people would CALL ME crazy....

Just remember THAT before judging people!
@skymil

Don't f****n talk you scumbag

YOU ARE A disgrace TO arsenal

Suckin on some diving ref. Bribin barca balls

In my opinion that was NO penalty
Damn it he had a duel and lost the ball and then kicks
The defender from levante and gets a penalty?

Damn it if this keeps up football will be for chicks in the future

We are men who love football and especially you should know that its a weak call because YOU watch THE premier league
If there's one thing I hate in football it's shoving and shirt pulling. That's what children do when they can't keep up, and it has no place in a adult sport. And Cuenca was shoved off the ball by a Levante player using both hands, it wasn't a shoulder to shoulder challenge where Cuenca was forced off the ball. You do not shove people in football, it's as simple as that
Doron (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I don't understand what the fuss is about. They were definately both penalties. Busquets had his hands in motion and the guy pushed Cuenca with both hands. It wasn't terribly aggressive but you still can't do that. If anything one additional penalty for each team wasn't given. Another Barcelona hand ball and a foul on Iniesta

Kick4Life - changing lives through football