Forums / UD Levante Valencia
Order: Newest / Oldest
UD Levante Valencia V Barcelona, Apr 14
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I was just reading the numerous comments on how the refs have been 'trying' to help barca and how many other teams fans have been saying for sometime now: "we've had enough.... "
Well after watching yesterday's game, I've really had enough of teams parking the bus and standing with 10 men in and around their own box to defend. Most opponents rely only on such tactics to beat barca and its a shame that there is only one team on the pitch trying to play football.
I'm sure Chelsea will do the same for they lack the quality to beat barca physically, tactically and talent-wise, and when they loose (in spite of parking the bus, football?) they will be crying over some ref's decisions which went against them.
But, I am really looking forward to the elclassico!
Real are in tremendous form and seem like the only team which can compete physically, tactically and talent-wise againt barca. I think this elclassico will be a wonderful game. REAL are the only team which can take the game to barca and I hope they do so. Barca I hope prepares well for this game
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Well said
Luvdgame (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No matter how hard they try.... Mentally barca dominates them.... And the odds is always on our side.... Because we have the best motivator in the world.... So I know for sure that we would come up on top of the game.... With the motivation pep gives the player and the extra motivation they get from playing madrid and the fans behind us.... Nou camp will be too hot for the madristas to tread upon.... Visca la barca
Josebawimin (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Barcelona! Famous for it.... No wonder!  Please.... Don't dishonor to football !
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
41 goals from 32 games played~ more goals than most of the club's total goals in the league.... ;;;; 63 goals from 52 games;;;; Don't forget, there's 25 assists come with it~! Simply indescribable~!
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This one put the icing on the cake for me.... Barca fans need to just admit that their team is being helped by poor officiating.... I mean all this stuff about referees bad calls, is the whole world making this up?
Surely there must be some substance to this....

STFU.... Whenever there is a penalty for your fagot team (the white panties) it's ok, but when there is a legitimate penalty for Barca, then it's a conspiracy.... Hahahaha....
Don't get your white panty twisted sista....
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
^I'm sure theres at least one Barca fan that can actually come up with a non-ridiculous insult against Madrid. I mean "white panties"? Wtf? Are you 2? Fagot team? Twisted sista? Look kid, go read a book, mature a little and stay off the computer ok?
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The only thing we "need" to admit is that in this game, the penalty against Cuenca was soft. But in the same vein, detractors "need" to admit that Iniesta should've gotten a penalty. So no, the referee didn't really help Barcelona all that much in this match, and as for *helping*, as in a ongoing thing, well, Real Madrid fans really shouldn't talk.

Link: www.goal.com/en-my/news/3986/editorial/2012/02/18/...
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why does he have a picture of sergio ramos showing his abs?
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Messi is loving the free pk to catch up to ronaldo lol
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You know Ronaldo has taken 12 pks all year. Ronaldo has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to open play goals
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
^ how many has messi taken?  
^ Not that these stats mean anything but if the original poster wants to talk about catching up:

Messi goals:
41 in La Liga, 14 in UCL, 2 in CDR
Pks
6 in La Liga, 4 in UCL

Ronaldo:
41 in La Liga, 8 in UCL, 3 in CDR
Pks
11 La Liga, 1 in UCL

As you can see, in open play Messi has scored 35 in La Liga and 10 in UCL while Ronaldo has scored 30 in La Liga and 7 in UCL. So if anybody wants to talk about catching up, the stats are right there to decide. Just sayin....
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
LOL, why is there so many "This comment has been removed"?
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Great 1 goal by messi nice curve.... 2 pk you guys know what up.... Very weak pk but iniesta pk the ref let it go so its even and plus it makes la liga tittle more alive for next weak.... Real madrid 3 barca 2.... Goals cr7 benzema dimaria.... Messi and iniesta my opinion...
There is no need to say anything on this.... But I just hope I see you around after the el classico...
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This one is for you barca  /watch? V=w36hexG9PUU
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No, no, it's for you. Barcelona fans actually saw the match live. You just add that to your jar of excuses
I am really pissed at the way people make comments here on footytube.... Sincerely I used to enjoy reading comments here when I became a member few years back.... But right now I think it has been taken over by people who think they can just share annoying thoughts about other team and ridiculously rubbishing a team that has made football more exciting to watch.... Fc barcelona is a team I sincerely love and been supporting for a long while now.... And believe me is a team that deserves all the accolades and recognition they are getting right now in the world of football.... I sincerely understand the syndrome going on right now.... It is normal for people to be jealous of a team that has dominate the game for a while.... I understand when people come on here and make this kind of statements.... But I have question to ask these people who come on here week to week to say bullshits.... Have you for once sit and watch barca play with out the mind of picking faults? .... To really try and understand why these players even get some wrong calls in the game? Every time it does not go barca way is never a wrong call but when it does its always a wrong call.... There have been so many games that barca had been rubbed off by bad officiating, no one talks about that.... If you look back at the start of the liga barca is in second place due to some bad officiating too, but no one talks about that not even the barca players or even the coach or the fans themselves.... But when barca gets one is always a wrong call.... I think I have an answer to this, we all know barca is the best team in the world why try to rubbish the efforts of these player.... And it takes hard work and intelligence to put your self in a position where the referee makes a wrong call.... Please I beg all fans of other team to be real and worry more about your league and your team.... Barca for life...
Riki8282828282 (Mallorca) 2 years ago
Are you having your period this week?
Hey mate I am a guy and not a girl.... Next time be sure of what to say before you say them...
Egarran 2 years ago
These discussions are not about football, they're about self-gratification. Any team you choose to support gives you all you need to feel righteous about yourself. And if you're especially insecure - and as we know, this happens to even Barca and Real fans - you can direct your inner turmoil towards other people. It doesn't help, but it feels good for a second
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol Egarran. I'll give you a genuine clever vote for that
Grandeinter (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Ilikeairports is lying Egarran just so you'll know...
No I wasn't. I clicked his name, got to his profile and selected "clever" from the pie chart. That's pretty much not lying where I'm from
Egarran 2 years ago
Yup, got it, thanks
Dtejas (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cuenca is getting into Barca mold very fast
And I recall the mold is to always dominate Man UTD whenever we play.... Lol...
I think you meant the ashley young mould
What a ridicolous penalty. This is not about Barca but in world football in every league a very negative progress, where players dive and act more and more. And why they do that? Because they get a benefit from that.

I play sometimes with my friends and I wonder how these "professional" act like they were shot from a sniper.... Disgusting

I have no problem with Barca and I'm neither a bitter Real Madrid or PL-fan but Barca players really tend to fall soft. And this is not a clichee but fact
Have you ever played a football game before?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I have played competitive football for 12 years, and I never dived and I've never been sent off. I have to say I was a left-back though, so I was not exactly in a position to be tempted to dive often.

But I have exaggerated when people fouled me in order to make it visible to the ref that he saw I was fouled. I rarely did that, but when a player pulled my shirt (which is the n°1 offense that I think should be punished more often as it happens all the time), I would usually shout and wave my arms looking at the ref as a lot of professionals do too. It's just not fair how some people play, and you cannot expect a referee to see everything.

I do think Cuenca wasn't fouled though. Not at all. We got lucky there, but we were unlucky with no penalty being given when Iniesta was fouled, which was a clear offense. And I also think the PK they got was very light as well. Unintended handball and a yellow and PK? Harsh
That Iniesta foul was like a car running into a pedestrian. Of course, Barca haters go blind when these things happen to Barca
"Facts" without proof that are "just facts" because, duh, "everyone knows it" and "it's obvious" and because, well, "it's a fact" have done more damage to this world than you would imagine.

So fortunately, it's just a fan of a Bundesliga team chiming in with the Mourinho crowd on an internet forum. Cuenca was somewhat shoved, but I fully understand you'd see it as within the rules. ONLY THAT doesn't MEAN HE dived. Is it so hard to see that some players fall from regular challenges just because THEY LOSE balance/trip/stumble? Chrissake. Try playing at that tempo with your friends
Chelo (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If players don't go down refs won't call the foul. Well that's ho I felt in my time
No decent replay of the Levante penalty, or the incident where Iniesta was fouled? I agree that there was no foul on Cuenca for the Barça penalty, but the Levante one was just as light, and the foul on Iniesta definitely was a penalty offense.

It's typical people only focus on one incident they watch in a replay. Watch the entire game and then judge, please
Iniesta foul happened after the penalty, , , if the penalty wasn't given such incident might not have happened...
No, probably two or three of those would have occurred
Moot point. In my opinion both penalties were harsh and yet not entirely wrong. Busquets was clumsy and Cuenca was shoved, plus certainly didn't dive. The Iniesta incident would have been in the same category, had it been called
Lol Cuenca tackles Levante player those who don't see are blind, , , as for Iniesta foul to be honest, , , watch the whole game only see one foul the one on the dying minutes...
Egarran 2 years ago
It MAY be a vast referee conspiracy OR referees make more mistakes, when refereeing the fastest and cleverest teams in the world.
Judging from the replay, this ref's decisions were wildly inconsistent, because he couldn't keep up.
Bring on technology so people can get on with their lives
Istogu (Barcelona) 2 years ago
We beat up Levante, next is Chelsea by the end of the week I hope we will be 1 just 1 point behind visca Barca visca Leo I hope he will make a mess at bridge on Wednesday
Beat up? Dude chill. A narrow win from an extremely tough comeback including a possibly correct but relatively soft and often not given penalty. Against a team whose total annual budget would pay Messi's salary for about three days.

I do agree I wanna see my homeboy Lio put a few past Chelsea
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
God.... Messi is extremely important for Barca!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football