Forums / UD Levante Valencia
Order: Newest / Oldest
UD Levante Valencia V Barcelona, Apr 14
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Barca are cheating derp uefalona derp refs help barca derp blah blah blah blha derp

Awesome PLAY FROM BOTH sides! Levante put up a good defence!
2 years ago
Lol at the pathetic fans here to complain please keep it coming! You guys are comedians and always give me a good laugh hahahaha
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can we just f*****g praise Messi for his f*****g 2 goals.... He got a total of f*****g 63 goals for this f*****g season. Its just one freaking penalty and morons make ONE HELL OF AN issue
Cyk343 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If they win by a penalty, obviously its ONE HELL OF AN issue. If they lose even if they gt that penalty. Its fine
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Some fans of Madrid or Milan are just 2 dupes 2 understand football, I wonder what medication they taking, maybe vicodin 4 d pain haha poor girlfriends lol
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
NICE COMBEBACK GUYS! LOVE IT!
Ivica (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Fcuk Madrid fans who come here to troll about pks. RM has 11 pks (most in Europe) in their favor and only 1 against, while Barca has 7 and 4 against. Even my Bayern has more pks (10) than barca. Also, When it comes to diving and complaining to refs, they like to point fingers at Barca when they are even worse than barca in those regard. After watching RM today, I think Addidas needs to change their Jersey into a scuba diving gear with oxygen tanks and all
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Hey thanks for all your f*****g pk stats about other teams that you just googled. It's not about the number of PKs, it's about the situation, and bitchalona always get them when they matter most, like against Milan when it was 1-1 and we were winning in the champions league, and now against Levante so they get all three points instead of just 1. Milan and Madrid players don't dive (a player might once in a blue moon), and their penalties are ALL legitimate this season, I know Milan's are because I've seen them all and Madrids are and Madrid doesn't even need the pks like Barca does. SO STFU AND admit THAT barca GET PKS THAT THEY shouldnt GET
AC milan don't dive or get questionable call from refs? Lol. Here's one for you from last week courtesy of Maxi lopez

Idiots like you will rather complain about Barca. Look in the fuking mirror! Moron!

Wow is that your new favorite video? It was soft but not questionable, the defender pushed and he fell. Not a big deal and it was at the beginning of the game in the 30th minute so WHY would HE DIVE? Your telling me that the second pk was legit in the champions league when busquets DOVE IN THE BOX before THE BALL WAS IN PLAY?!?!?! Your arguments are shitty and lack evidence (because there is none). Just realize that you are plain wrong
That was a soft pk not a questionable one. The defender pushed lopez and he fell over. Plus it's in the 30th minute, WHY would HE DIVE IN THE 30TH minute? Wanna see a dive go watch busquets dive in the champions league when losing 1-1 when the ball wasnt even in play. You arguments are shitty and lack evidence/validity. You're the one who sounds like a moron
Violencia (Liverpool) 2 years ago
"Milan and Madrid players don't dive. " You are delusional
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey, acm77, play the world's smallest violin and get over it! If you have issues take them up with the ref and not Barcelona!
Wow, calling you a Moron was a compliment. So it's not a dive because it happened at the 30th minute? Geez!

Very funny retort. Wasn't Ac Milan were ducked points and fined for paying off refs in Seria A. So don't get me started on them.

You are just a pure hater and you lack even a smidgen of objectivity. Maxi dove.... But surprise surprise, idiots like you will defend and crucify cuenca
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 2 years ago
Its amazing how tone deaf some trolls like acm77 can be...
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Acm77 Now you Must be ashamed of the comment you posted.... When you point a finger at someone, there're 3 more pointing directly at you.... Explain how the link posted by Ivica was a penalty and a clear one for that matter according to you
HA! You are all Barca fans. You've stolen games from so many teams and fans, you are the ones outnumbered because YOU ARE AT fault and can't admit it. Match fixing? That was MANY years ago and we paid the price so stfu scrub and realize your team is a bunch of diving pussays
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
I'm scared
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Acm77: I think you should stop talking. You're getting pwwned here. Maxi Lopez dived without contact. The defender wasn't even pushing him. And you come here and talk about Cuenca who was being held with "both" hands while he was getting ahead of the full back? And you get my vote for the most idiotic comment of the day. "Why would he dive in the 30th min? "

Ummm same reason why anyone would dive in the 90th min!
You are all Farsa fans. Don't try and blame people who don't need to dive to win. "HEY MAXI lopez dove" A) it wasnt a dive, be you have no room to talk about going down without being touched. Do you kids seriously not understand the tactics that your entire team uses to win games that arent going their way? Farsa players dive on a consistent basis. Even though I know your going to keep denying, your denial fake wins won't last long. Farsa is gonna' be figured out, and then what? Learn to play like men
Cali86 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
What controversy? Those trumped up controversy that's nothing more than a coping mechanism for Barca haters.

Also, AC Milan fans complaining about Barca Pk? AC Milan has 10 pks already this season, 3 more than Barca and more than a few of those Milan pks were questionable. I guess folks like to come about mouth off about Barca.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Before, AC Milan fans didn't use to come to troll here. Now, I see they are lot here after they lost against Barca. Lol, tht just makes us more stronger. Long live Barca
Grandeinter (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
People who ONLY watch THIS replay should STOP commenting ON THE penalty...
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The penalty is non-controversial.... Only if you are a barcelona fan
Coul94 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Best always has hater all over the places.... I don't blame anyone because it's just how it is.... Keep hating then we keep beeing greatness
This comment has been removed.
Cyk343 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
LOVE YOUR SARCASM!: D
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dude.... Get over it! Like you guys had a fkin chance! LOL
Which you stole by cheating.... Thieves...
Guess who got fined and ducked points for paying off refs and cheating in Seria A? AC milan! And this idiot has the audacity to call Barca names. Fuking Moron
Blueandscarlet (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If teams did not play only defence and tried to attack then Barca sure will get less PKs. Isn't that a good strategy?
They say love is blind; well, so is hate. It prevents you from seeing what's actually there. In this case, a clean Barcelona victory.

To All Barca Haters!
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Amazing how ppl only see what goes for Barca but not the other way around!.... How many points did we lose in this seasons La Liga to bad decisions. Do you guys really consider the penalty against us a penalty!?
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's what the haterz are~ they hide themselves when things are going swell for them but, they troll out when things are going against them. They just can't admit the simple truth~!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No decent replay of the Levante penalty, or when Iniesta was fouled? I agree that there was no foul on Cuenca for the Barça PK, but the Levante one was just as light, and the foul on Iniesta definitely was a PK offense.

Typical people only focus on one incident they watch in a replay. Watch the entire game and then judge, please
I believe it was a foul on Cuenca, though he may have gone down a bit too easily. The defender pushed him
It can not be a foul as Cuenca was tackling Levante player, Busquet clearly handled the ball
Yea, they focus one incident as the reason for Barca win. It's an established coping mechanism for Barca haters. They just can't deal with Barca's awesomeness
@ Ivica Lol of course we have to focus with the problem at hand what is the logic behind talking about AC Milans penalty when we are talking about Barca here.

What you are doing here is showing that IT IS OK TO cheat AS LONG AS there ARE other teams doing THAT, no doubt Milan, Juventus, and several other serie A teams did that but it does not gives Barca the right to do so...
@Grandeinter, how could Cuenca have tackled the defender when he was in possession of the ball? After he received the return pass he was pushed off the ball by the defender, that's when he stuck his leg out to regain the ball. He fouled the defender, but it was after he was fouled. It's a clear penalty
@ grandeinter,
Far from it. Just letting you haters know that Ref are human. So, we see good and bad calls against every team. But haters like you will pick one incident and hang the entire game on it and claim that Barca only wins because of that. Ballesteros fouled Iniesta in the box during that game but you 'll conveniently ignore that cos it doesn't suit the false narrative of Barca getting all the calls.

The only reason I posted that video was to show that Moron that AC Milan got their fair share of dubious pks. A fact which he vehemently denies
@14Hesus, Link: www.sundul.com/video/cuplikan-gol-levante-1-2-barc... clear view how Cuenca tackles Levante player from behind
@ 14Hesus, because I watch THE GAME,,, my advise to you at least try to find other replays before commenting.... Here another one
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
s**t like this better not happen when you guys play us
You'll rather have those fake goals you got vs Wigan? Cry me a river
It did in 2009.... Even though you guys are my rivals I PRAY for you and hope they don't steal the game from you like they did us. I'm rooting for you guys to teach those little shits a lesson
Eye3rowser (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hope it's an open game
This is for you acm77

Barca will rip chelsea a new one. The game to watch will be Bayern vs Real. I hope schwiney can come good for us
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ivica blow me.... Focus your own match and stop talking s**t about chelsea
Cali86 2 years ago
I'm sorry man. I love the blues, I hate Barca but I have to agree with Ivaca.... I hope is controversial.... That way you guys could say you actually had a chance
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Look closely on your team before talk about other teams;;;; We know what happened on last few games --;;

Kick4Life - changing lives through football