Forums / UD Levante Valencia
Order: Newest / Oldest
UD Levante Valencia V Barcelona, Apr 14
Madrid9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
1st one to say another horrible diction that goes barcas way, why am I not surprised
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Because I'm not surprised too lol
Athug9 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
1)Relax, you guys have had countless calls to your favor this season.

2)Looks like la Liga is yours this year.... Enjoy but I'm happy we're making you guys sweat for it every single game.

3)Stop commenting on Barcas games and go ride Ronaldo's Co**
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I was actually surprised to hear the commentator say that Gijon was the first visiting side at the Bernabeu to be awarded a penalty in almost a year.

Anyway, you guys never wonder why Madrid gets the "most" penalties in La Liga?
Ecosse (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yes, the penalty was soft. But you've seen them given for these kind of infringements in every league
Lol we sometimes get soft calls but most if not all were 50/50, but getting a call when your own player fouls the defender.... Idk that's something else
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha Athug9 I was reading your comment and point 1 and 2 were so sensible, then point 3 just cracked me up 'cause it was so unexpectantly funny!
You didn't realize that Cuenca actually got past the defender and he pushed him down with "both" hands. The "own player fouls defender" statement is false because Cuenca fell down trying to cross the ball and ended up entangling with the defender.

Jogafutebol (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He wasnt in control of the ball. Cuenca lunged for the ball and brought both of them down. Yes there was a push but nothing that would warrant a pk. But hey these things happen
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If you've watched all of Madrid's games you will realize that other teams rarely get into Madrid's penalty box in Bernabeu. Duh -_-
Other teams rarely get into Madrid's penalty box? Should I post the video of Madrid vs Real Betis when Arbeloa handled the ball with the ref within 15ft and then Ramos blocked a shot on goal with a handled ball with his arm moving clearly towards the path of the ball. Real Madrid hasn't given a penalty all year this year - home and away!
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Busquets. High boot nowhere near the player, arms out going towards the player then he pulls them in as ball hits his hand and he also fouls the player in the process. Clear PK.

Cuenca(?). Looked like the defender pushed him from behind. 50/50 call.

Not complaining but Levante either played amazing or Barca played terrible because Levante were bossing the ball around the field.
Levante weren't really bossing around the field. They parked an airplane in the field. Except for Kone, all their players were within 30 yards of their goal
It was sholder to sholder then cuenca kicked the defender because this potato muscles couldn't do the job then the official if you can even call him that after that call gave it it was the worst penelty call of the season maybe even last season too.

Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This is no surprise to me now...
It was a weak penalty but it was hardly a shoulder to shoulder unless your shoulder starts at your palms. The defender clearly had his hands all over Cuenca. And Cuenca didn't "kick" but rather got pushed down before he could cross the ball. Take off your Madrid hater glasses. You will enjoy the game better
This is ALSO a weak penalty. And its not even inside the box.

@franky.... There was contact.... A very close call, but don't try to divert from the fact that this penalty is the worst call in la liga history
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Was it not on Wednesday that Higuain got a penalty for similar shoulder to shoulder challenge? Madrid supporters are the biggest hypocrites in the world.... With their Coach
Ashkan (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes yes levante were bossing the ball around the field with 26% possession. Just saying. Watch the game before you comment please
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They actually did boss around for last 5-10 mins~;; Levante was the team who beat Real Madrid this season with 1:0 at their home
@Compadre: Worst penalty in la liga history? A 50-50 chance "inside" the box vs a CR7 dive "outside" the box? I can understand that there is bias amongst fans but don't make it so obvious while you try to pretend you're being objective. What a joke!
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
@Ashkan, Barca's 74% possession was sloppy. Stats aren't everything. Just because you have the ball for 74% of the time doesn't equate to doing anything productive. When Levante had the ball they moved it around pretty effortlessly. Barca weren't showing their usual team press to regain the ball. I guess saving energy for Chelsea game
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
We lucked out on the penalty, but I question iniesta didn't get a penalty for that blatant challenge by ballesteros
You forgot the rules. Don't question the penalties that Barca doesn't get. You're supposed to only talk about the unfair penalties that Barca gets. Meanwhile nobody gets penalties at Bernabeu and Madrid has the most penalties in La Liga. Still, Barca's wins are fishy. Go figure!
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As long as we win the El classico and champions league I don't care if we don't win the La Ligga this year, especially with so many injuries.... But everything is within reach so we'll see ...
Whitestars (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
El classico > La Liga  
Rmadrd (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
When the fox couldn't reach the grape, she walked away dismissively.... 'oh, it's just too sour!'
Braska (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It seems the grape was so sour for you guys, for long time!
That's why we have more la ligas then you guys right brska you guys are just starting to taste the grapes we have more grapes then we can handle
Old grapes you have, my friend. You lack the juicy, fresh ones we reaped in the past years  
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Because you're the most powerful rich club and the world madrid...
Zezinho 2 years ago
As long as you people keep making wine from that grape, I don't care who thought it was freaking sour.

I quote a chinese saying: Grape talk in football forum like train with no wheels, very soon get nowhere
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ummm old grape lool wtf, well in that case, we made win out of grape, and more older the wine gets, its more tasty haha
Wine*  
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You can use w/e metaphor you want, porque? Por que we will make you cry....    
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol thank you Fifaman1017
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@elfenomeno lol what a dumas haha, yeah powerful doesn't mean successful as d lately years
It seems like La Liga sides have figured out a new tactic (apart from the usual parking the bus) to slow down Barca - have dry grass when Barca visits
Well, you can't exactly make all the pitches like Camp Nou. Barca just played badly I'm afraid. However, I would agree the AC Milan pitch was poor in the champions league against Barca where Milan lubricated it with butter
Lets be reasonable, it was a weak performance, that's all. We've had our ups and downs this season, which is quite normal. We need not to put the blame on the pitch or anything else for this game. We won, period
There is no blame here. The ball was moving very slowly. The last pitch we played on vs Zaragoza had the grass taller than normal and "flowering. " It isn't unusual for some sides to ask their groundsman to prepare the pitch to slow down the visiting team. If you water the grass before the game, the ball skids off the surface and the game gets faster. If you don't cut the grass or water it, the ball will have a lot more drag which is not conducive for quick passing or dribbling. Such a field needs a long ball/counter attacking game which is an obvious choice when you face Barcelona or Madrid. Arsene Wenger complained that San Siro had thicker grass on the wings. It makes sense because Arsenal likes to play the ball wide and Milan would prefer to keep its aging team in the center. You might think its unnecessary complaining since its a minor technicality that most people miss but it makes a huge impact on the game
XPLiLBiG (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Can't EVEN SCORE FROM OUT SIDE THE BOX
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
What good is it to punt the ball from 50 yards when you can't EVEN BEAT barcelona    
Customize (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Mt1234    Don't you have more important things to worry about?  IDK maybe relegation...
Barracuda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So if a fan's team is doing bad they are not allowed to comment on other matters?
Customize (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dude this guy always makes negative comments about RM (and sucks up to FCB).... If you regularly checkout RM forums and videos you will realize
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago
He's not the only one    
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
@Customize Nah, if you check out the majority of my comments they are replies in kind. SO if you make a negative idiotic comment, you'll get a negative burn right back to show you how idiotic it is. I just give you the mirror, then you realize

Plus, why you worried about us being in relegation? Don't you have more important things to worry about? Like getting creamed by the Bavarians? And then for more dessert, getting exposed for being a farce if you actually do win La Liga while losing to the better club?

Plus plus, if you look at my previous posts I also don't "suck up" to Barca fans. Especially when their comments are unfortunately as idiotic as yours are. Equal treatment for all
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Come on man, is a known fact Ronaldo will beat Messi any day when it comes to free kicks. Other than that Messi owns Ronaldo in everything
41 goals each and counting.... Imagine trying to beat this record next season.... Is it even possible? Individually, they have scored more goals than 12 teams in their league, and 10 teams in EPL.... Absolutely phenomenal
Grandeinter (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
It is possible for Ronaldo, for Barca that would mean less goals for their player other than Messi...
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Levante played well but so did barca, well deserved win!
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Shoulder to shoulder challenge in the box by a Levante player on the Farsa player

Farsa player goes down and puts his legs through the Levante player taking him down

Penalty awarded to Farsa.

Why am I not surprised?
2 years ago
You're not surprised that the (both hands extended challenge) was a penalty? I'm not either.

So stop being a Hajial bag and enjoy beautiful football
I have no doubt that you're enjoying watching Farsa given free penalties
2 years ago
Exactly we are given free penalties.

Clubs like Madrid though they pay money to the refs to get penalties

You said it yourself
Wtf dose madrid have to do with this and do you have any evidence of madrid paying refs.... Because I got more then enough evidence of barca and this is from one game, 2009 Chelsea
Ivica (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Chelsea fan complaining about Barca calls? Just last week Wigan were robbed in broad day light with 2 clear offside goals so Chelski can stay relevant in the EPL. What a fcuking hypocrite
That last penalty just concrete my thoughts
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Iam sure you haven't had such calls this season at all, huh?
Hahahah this is really funny or may it not funny at all, kinna fking annoying, levante totally got robbed -_-
Cali86 2 years ago
Hahaha if anyone needs more proof just wait for the game against chelsea
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ahh.... Haters.... You guys are the best!
Chelsea will get owned and haters will come here and be!Tch about it. That's all
Madrid fans are quick to point out penalties for Barca while Madrid has the most penalties in La Liga. Tonight, Gijon was the first team in La Liga in a year to be awarded a penalty at the Bernabeu. And Madrid fans think there's something fishy going on with Barca.

Ah, the irony!
Correction: The penalty vs Gijon was the first penalty Madrid conceded in La Liga this year!
@Franky4fingers

What an idiot you are.

100 correctly given penalties are no crime.
1 wrong given penalty is a crime though.

Does not matter how many penalties another team has been given, all I know is that Farsa robs other teams
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
News just in, Pep Guardiola now knows he can only rely on Messi and decided to teach other players to dive or somehow get penalties. And then none other than Messi can convert that into a goal.

Its funny how the media had their headlines after the Milan game, "Messi scores two from the spot to get Barcelona through to the semifinal"

Reminds me of LA Lakers when they were the media's puppet and the refs always made calls to help them make through the later stages to win the title.

Messi == Great

Barca == Football thieves
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
^^^ bitter much? LOL
@Hajialibaig, you are the idiot.

A Chelsea fan complaining about Barca calls? Just last week Wigan were robbed in broad day light with 2 clear offside goals so Chelski can stay relevant in the EPL. What a fcuking hypocrite

Also, were all 11 Madrid pks were awarded correctly with no hint of doubt, and the 32 games they played without a pk going against them were all correctly officiated? Save the BS, with wilder-beast Pepe and sliding Sergio as your CB, more than a few pks are a given. That's not to mention all the hand ball issues in the past
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Hajialibaig and Zizuthelegend, I couldn't agree with you guys more
Hajialibaig: You are the epitome of an ignorant football fan who has no clue about football, its rules or anything that matters in football.

Read this and then go stab yourself:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@ Franky4fingers. Don't tell someone to go stab themself. You're acting like a little boy. Cool it
Demonking (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I am almost in agreement with the Madrid fans here regarding the foul but the fact is it was justified. If there was no infringement (the push or shove) it could have been a goal anyways so the situation itself counts on top of the infringement which warranted the penalty
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You can keep blaming Barcelona for bad calls from the ref, but it doesn't reflect on the team.

Unless you really think that la liga refs are billionaires and are paid for every game, in which case you're pretty ignorant
Cali86 2 years ago
Really, we can't keep blaming barcelona for calls that benefit barcelona every week.... So who do we talk to friend, why don't you point us in the right direction...
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol people say the same thing about ManU. It's the jealousy for the best of the best. I think people need to stop whining about refs and lose with some dignity intact. Sure, the penalty was a bit soft but some days it would not be called, this day it was called. I've seen penalties given for softer fouls
LOL if you watch the match you know it was not a soft penalty, , , Cuenca tackles Levante player out of desperation he should be sent off, , , instead Barca got penalty...
AC Milan fans complaining about Barca Pk? AC Milan has 10 pks already this season, 3 more than Barca and more than a few of those Milan pks were questionable. I guess folks like to come about mouth off about Barca.

Was Cuenca pushed? Yea.... Was it a soft pk? Yea
Did Busquets handle the ball? Yea.... Was it a soft pk? Yea.

Having TEN penalty does not mean you cheating, , , having ONE penalty when your player's the one tackling smell controversy...
Here is one for you. Just last week

AC milan's Maxi lopez makes cuenca look like a saint. Who's the cheat now?
Cyk343 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
WHAT A DIVING WIN! CONGRATZ!
Woomosso (Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba) 2 years ago
Shut up you Real Crap fan.... I'm not a Barca fan but I can't wait for Barcelona to show you who's the boss in Spain next Saturday!
I know you will cry about the ref and Mou will have a great conspiracy theorie ready for people like you to believe
Cyk343 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol who's boss? We are? You blind to not see who is at the top of the table because you are busy watching your little club? Even if we lose to barca, we will still lead, dumbass.

Btw FAIL trying TO ACT neutral HERE _l_
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Madrid the boss? Who's the defending champion of both league and champions league? Have you heard the saying, It's not how well you start but how well you end.... Lets see who comes out on top
How can Real Madrid win the league with ref gifting barca stupid penalties like that...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football