Forums / Tunisia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Cameroon V Tunisia, Jan 21
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Well cameroon made it, just.
I thought at one stage it was all over for cameroon, but they came back, and managed to hang on.
Even against ten men cameroon looked nothing special, and I can't see them progressing too far in the competition when the knock out stages start.
As for tunisia, I know the referee was abysmal, but the antics of the tunisian players was nothing short of disgraceful, and should be punished for ill discipline.
You can't have players getting on like that in major competitions
Cyborg3ero (Sunderland) 4 years ago
Tunisia played well considering how young and inexperienced the team was, and Cameroon wasn't in its top shape either. The referee was good though considering how many challenges the Tunisian team were causing. Idrissou got kicked in the head and was bleeding during the entire game.

Tunisia had many chances in scoring several goals, but it only lacked the final touch. Good luck to Tunisia in the near future and congratulations to Cameroon. This tournament is entertaining so far
Mrwinalot (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Cameroon!
Kestonj (Barcelona) 4 years ago
This game was a real thriller.... Cameroon just barely managed to make it through. Eto's goal was a superb finish though.... Now we can only wait and see how far they can take ti this time around
Initiator (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Impressive play by the cameroons.  They stuck to the game plan even though they seem to be losing. That's what nigerian players should learn.
PepeLePewPew (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Cameroon looking strong despite that miscommunication between the defence and goalkeeper. I'm still expecting them to go far
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
That's a bit frustrating the way cameroon lost their goals
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
AFRICAN's goals celebration always makes me lough! Crazy !    Eto'o is great !
Delgroup (AS Roma) 4 years ago
That's a pity that tunisia start to play football only during the last match and against the strongest opponent team...
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
Congratulations Cameroon! Two awesome goals, beautiful play by Idrissou. Next stage can be too hard to pass through against Egypt
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Lol, did those guys just play rock/paper/scissors after Cameroon's second goal?
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Haha, yeah that was rock, paper, scissors. No way that's an african dance
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nice win for Cameroon. Very tough players. Great comeback
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I really pity Cameroon. They might have gone through but that defence is shaky to the point where Egypt is going to smell blood and punish it. Rigbert Song is bad but Chedju is just as bad. I cannot believe this is the cameroon that is going to the WC. The more I see this the more I wonder why Egypt screwed themselves out of a trip to South Africa. I think they were the best hope to come close and take it. Hopefully the rest of the teams fix their keepers problems or they are screwed
SoviGuy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great game! This tourney has produced some great games.... Hopefully we see some good contests this summer.... Can cameroon beat egypt though? Their defence looked shakey as all get out in this one....
Etto4LYfE
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good match cameron his play devlop from match to the next and them change his late to draw but but them stilll awy from cotveer and egypt I think the next match will be very hard and strees bettwen egypt and cameron 'cause egy win in the last champion to time and in the final the win cameron in the final and egypt out them from the world cup of 2006

Kick4Life - changing lives through football