AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 11 months ago
I reckon 2nd
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 8 months ago
No not 2nd probably 4th or 5th
Surajloks12345 (Tottenham Hotspur) 11 months ago
I will answer that once the transfer window closes
[account-removed] 11 months ago
Suraj.... You're channelling Venkys!

My guess is third this season, despite what happens in the final few days of the window. It is a realistic target with the quality we have in the squad, and adding too much to that will not really help as the squad chemistry will be a factor working against the positives so far. So, while friendships are being formed, I'd say 3rd and definite champions league qualification this season. I don't forsee much (if any) spending next season even if we do qualify for champions league apart from one signing. We're doing what we did back in Redknapp's first season. Spend heavily and then nothing for 3-4 years
@Mag: My guess is 3rd too IF the transfers progress as I think they will. BUT, you never know what will happen in the next week. Hence, waiting for the window to close. I don't see us spending on a lot of players(unless we sell) next year onwards but TBH there don't look like many gaps to fill in the squad as of now(even for next year)
My basis is, even if we don't bring in any new players (barring Vlad Chicires or however you spell his name) and sell Bale, I see we've got the quality to finish 3rd. Lamela would make it easier, but wouldn't propel us to second, I don't think. I do plan on doing a writeup once the window closes about our squad and tactics, but I am confident going forward
I do think we will sign atleast ONE attacker if we sell Bale(looking like Lamela). Vlad is a necesssary signing. We do need a creative outlet(ideally) but if we buy someone would that mean the end of time for Gylfi at Spurs?
PS:Chriches it is FYI.
Grrrr. Ruddy spellings. Lol. I am certainly going to take some time to get used to his name.

I do think we'll get Lamela (possibly) if we do sell Bale as well. Just saying that even if it does happen that we don't pull it off, I still feel we've got enough quality. Gylfi.... Sadly, I don't know how much we'll see him this season. AVB likes him, and keeps giving him chances, but he keeps wasting them. He's going to feature a lot in europa and cup games, I guess. He's got to take his chance when it arrives and make it insanely difficult to drop him, like how Townsend did in the last two games with Lennon's injury

Kick4Life - changing lives through football