West Bromwich Albion V Tottenham Hotspur, Feb 3
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What a shot from bale
Reg10 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Holtby
Xapmx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale is a badass
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I want bale to stay with spurs, would be interesting to see how good this squad can be in the coming years. Only thing really missing is a striker
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Tottenham and Liverpool are building teams that will shine within the next two years, just wait and see!
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Crazy strike from bale.... Crazy really.... This guy is too good for tottenham.... He can take on any defender and just BAM! There you go that wonderful lightning strike.... Damn it I really really wish to see him playing for united.... But I know madrid/barca would most probably get him. :C
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
He's also too good for Man Utd
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
United got 1 out of 6 points off Tottenham this season...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Tough Red card for spitting, but Bale's goal was fantastic. West Brom just couldn't get the finishing they wanted
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale, great classical winger
FmSingapore (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale looks unstoppable at the moment.

Follow me at https://twitter.Com/fm_singapore

Football manager addict, football updates and chats
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good luck on getting followers from this website. I don't think anyone will follow you. No offense. By the way, I hate twitterdat's why I can't follow you
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale you f*****g monster
Kean0 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Spurs were so average first half. It took a sending off to actually play like what Tottenham are capable of. And 121 votes to say "Rubbish" actually shows how far Spurs have come
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
It was always going to be hard for WBA to win this with only 10 men against Spurs, but Clattenburg got this right, spitting at a player is not on.

Still, Spurs had to fight hard and dig deep for this win
Vlad1m1r (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I reckon if the Premier League can hold on to its best players and things keep developing as they are, 2013-14 is gonna' be the season to end all seasons. Liverpool and Tottenham should be at the point of making strong challenge for at very least third, Wilshere and the English lads hold Arsenal steady, Chelsea get a proper coach and Man United/Man City rivalry gets even hotter after Utd get their revenge this season.... Plus Everton, Swansea, Newcastle all pushing for fourth.... Cannot wait
Oli10play (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Holtby is going places for sure
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Europa League is all the range this year
Felips (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
LOL at Scott Parker pulling the Baggie away during that free kick
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I think he's more skilled in small spaces than xtiANO and would be a name to follow in the next years, I bet he won't last too long in Hotspur but that's just the way it is
Oscartangozulu (Manchester United) 1 year ago
From what I've seen of Bale, he's slowly following [C.] Ronaldo's path and converting into a more central striker role. Bale is winger in name only

Kick4Life - changing lives through football