Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Wolverhampton Wanderers, Jan 14
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ooh

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah
Ahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah
Bluebird (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Whats wrong with you? And why are you laughing at a draw or any body loss bro. I don't think you should be doing it at all and stop being childish because it giving us all city fan a bad name. Hope you don't mind
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Maximumblue, I bet you were a united fan last season, and a chelsea fan the season before that eh?
MrLillyWhite (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I got so much respect for City fans on this site they never troll, and then you come along...
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Everyone was predicting a spurs win here, but I knew wolves were gonna' put up a good fight, I remember last year they had an epic game at molineux
They always seem to do it against us, its very annoying lol
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
That shouldn't have been a corner in the first place. Ref got it totally wrong and Adebayo's was goal was onside. Unlucky Spurs but good strike from Modric
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Brilliant build up by bale and van der vaart for the spurs goal. Wolves were very lucky to get something from this
IDmnck (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
And the ref's have screwed us again. When are we going to see Video Technology used in Football? It's the 21st Century for Gods' Sake! These refs are about as useless as one legged men in an arse kicking contest!
The ref got the ref decision wrong, no doubt about that. However, the Spurs defence was also to blame for the goal...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This is bull Adebayors was totally onside and Wolves goal shouldn't have been a corner in the first place
Lnkhecmetotwn (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Adebayor was not offside due to the fact that Bale got the ball to him via throw-in
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 2 years ago
Odd looking throw in
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Spurs played well in the 2nd half...
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Wasteful modric. No way he's worth the 40 million euros chelsea offered if he can't bury those sweet chances. With the same opportunities cesc or van der vaart or lampard probly would've had a hattrick
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Bllshit
Twat
Moaii (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Modric is totally worth 40m.... It's not necessarily the shots that make him so valuable. It's his playmaking, his brain and passes
Well said Moaii, people like this muppet only look at stats they don't actually watch him play
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Very apt name "Some Dumb Fool"
Apple4lex (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I think spurs fans should stop complaining. Regardless if it wasn't a corner, that was just poor defending, it's not like the refs gave the goal to Wolves. Credit has to be given to Wolves for the way they played and a very well deserved point
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Wolves did well. People aren't really complaining that much. The corner was very difficult for the ref to see, however the linesman should have seen that Adebayor wasn't offside. If everything had been fair and square with the refereeing we would have won 2-0 but then again, had we played better we should have bagged that one anyway...
Frimpong probably deserved a goal for that superb effort
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Ref sucks
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
A couple unlucky decisions but good game from both sides
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Kick and rush. Both team displayed great play. Fair result
Reds89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol at Scott Parker, he thinks they are at the top. Footballers ay
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Adebayor was a waste in this game !