Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Wigan Athletic, Jan 31
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Yeah suarez is back...
And what relevance does that hold on a spurs vs wigan video?
Gjfirewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
B/c Liverpool vs Spur this weekend. It's gonna' be attacking game!
Beacuse this weekend whole top six have tough match so the positions on top can change and liverpool vs spurs is there too that's why mate.... I wrote suarez is back...
Spurs486 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
There no one in Epl like like modric and bale
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's two, mate. (Just saying....)
Spurs486 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
If you watch the highlight you'll understand, the way they played together
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
A comfortable win at home and no bookings. A good day at the office me thinks. Well done Spurs; I'm counting on you to keep Arsenal out of the champions league next season!
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You should get a life and worry about Tottenham getting back in the title race. And Arsenal will have a much better 2nd half of the season, injured players are coming back. I would count on Chelsea for the Europa League next season if it continues like this
Great day for Spurs!  Chelsea draw, City loose, home win, rising value of Modric and Bale and the announcement of the new stadium!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
What a pass from Modric to set up Bale. That goal took some skill. Modric was pretty good but Bale stole the show imo. Hope Di Santo recovers soon. That challenge did look painful
JungDarwin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I Love The Spurs As A Team, Really Good Buncha Guys. Hope They Make It In The champions league Next Year. And Bale.... Dayum! Even Though Its Wishful Thinkin And Not Gon Happen, But I'd Love To See Bale In Real Madrid! Hahah.... Neways, All Great Goals In This Game
Cheecheepong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What makes you think it's not going to happen? The Spurs have been in great form and I doubt Chelsea and Arsenal are both going to be in the the top 4 this year
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wishful thinking to see bale at RM is what he meant
Rooney5 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Does anyone know the meaning of Bale's celebration?
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
You mean the part when he makes a heart to the fans?
Tmac101 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
The first time he did the heart (as far as I know) was when he scored against Arsenal and Chelsea in the same week, it's now his signature celebration. Love the shirt, love the badge, love the fans; you'll take it any day
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Eezzee's got it
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
White HART lane?  
Surfryn89 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No it started with him doing it to for his parents although the white hart lane thing def sounds good
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Tough times to be an Arsenal supporter, massive drop in transfer funds because of the new Stadium and Spurs playing great; can't even blame rich owners for their success. Massive props to Redknapp! Hope he never takes the England job though, its a dead a end. No offence to English people, lived myself in Chester for 5 years, but most of the first XI can't even stay loyal to their own wives, let alone play next to rival players and stay loyal to a team with them. Redknapp will take over for Bacon face, not Mourinho
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Thank god Bale and bellamy are not from england.... The English media would be barging about them, then go on harassing them until eventually talent gets ruined.

Two really amazing wing players.... Hope Wales do good in the future and not be brought down by puppets in FIFA that is trying to keep them down
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Modric is magic spurs are brillant this season
Spot on! Bale is getting all the praise but Modric created everything and scored one himself!
Classius (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Bale needs to move to Barcelona this summer, he is perfect for their style of play and they need someone in his position badly for the years to come. No disrespect to Tottenham supporters but I think Bale won't see much success but runner up spots with Spurs add that to the fact that his prospects of winning anything with Wales are even slimmer and anyone would agree a player of his quality deserves to go down in history in a remarkable manner
Woolfy (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
FA cup?
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Spot on classius!
He will go eventually, I don't think for another couple of years though
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I still don't think Spurs are out of the title race as we see and know in the prem points just come and go and before you know it city and united will lose a couple and spurs will be on level points. The thing with spurs is they might have lost to united, city twice and once to stoke. But stoke was a one off and as long as there thrashing teams below they will be good competitors for the PL because city and united drop really dumb points on crap teams compare to them.

Anyway Bale, what a footballer first goal great vision from luka and nice touch, kept calm and finish.

Bales last goal I see as his trademark "inter milan style goal" he's really good at those.

Anyway hope spurs keep it up really good team to watch and hope they get that new stadium they deserve it
Knickerless (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Nice comment dude, thanks
Burmanp (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
::. TDITD. ::
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Damn, I love bale
Rooneysthebest (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Man.... I don't know if its 'cause I'm high but every time I see assuo ekotos hair I crack up laughing hahahah
Africanrebel (PSG) 2 years ago
Me too althouh I'm too high. Thinking they are playing Vs everton and fellani is ekoto

Kick4Life - changing lives through football