Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V West Bromwich Albion, Aug 25
Dinamoleftside (KRC Genk) 2 years ago
Lukaku worst player of 20 mill? I don't think so. Besides his obvious strenght, speed, teamplay and scoring abilties he is an absolute professional! The guy lives and breathes football. He just don't know how to lose. You'll see.... Soon
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Hilarious to see the reacions of the spurs fans after the equalizer ahahahhahahahaha
TottenhamHFC (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Just as laughable as your performance yesterday...
Longjohn (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I come here just to see lukaku
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lukaku will soon take the PL by storm
Delmarco (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Spurs what ae we doing? AVB does not know how to close out games when his teams are 1-nil up. We'll be lucky if we finish as high as Chelsea did last season. At least he learned from the Castle defeat to start VanDerVart this game!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ridiculous comment, tottenham had 11 players in the box, I don't see what else AVB could have done apart from running on the pitch and clearing the ball himself. He's a good coach, don't start another witch hunt like last year at chelsea
Uhm.... I recalled plenty of Chelsea games where Chelsea where 1 up, 2 up and even 3 or 4 up at one point and either drew or lost in the final 10 minutes. Most of it was Torres scoring naught whiles AVB was in charge. But the thing with AVB is once his teams are up he tends to fall back and defends (like the Castle game where VanDerVart and Lennon are defending when the penalty is given). However, the BEST defence is an offense during the final minutes. Putting everyone in the box for the last 10 minutes when you are one nil up against a team that is attacking usually never works the way you plan it! Defending like that requires more concentration, organization and energy than the team who is attacking you is using.
I'm not knocking AVB nor am I 100% sure how it worked for him in Portugal but in the EPL we play different!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Tottenham are pretty unlucky, they have been playing pretty well both this week and last but they have trouble finishing hopefully now Adebayor can help out with that. Just don't pull a Roman and fire AVB, he's still a good coach in my opinion just very very unlucky lol
We re always unlucky.... Especially when we get a new manager in and there is a megastar player that wants out. Remember the Ramos/Berbatov fiacal. That year there were Christmas trees getting put up when Spurs still had like 3 points all season and was sitting deep in the relegation zone.

I don't even know how we survived. We need to at least finish the Modric business and buy two players (a striker and play maker) off the back end of that piece of business.

And we need to stop buying injured players. I love VanDerVart but come on now...
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
West brom deserved this win  I'm sure tottenham can do better than THIS
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It was a draw...
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
AVB has some tough luck
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Great game. Thought Spurs deserved all three points though. Mozza with another important goal as always. One of our most reliable players
Mercurialmatt (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Nice to see King's contributions being recognised. Great player!
Dawich (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can someone tell me why odemwingie did not play? I'm confused
Picked up a knock in training
Dawich (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Thanks. Will he be fit for the next game? I have him on my fantasy premier league team, that's why I'm curious
He should be fit for the Everton home game
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
Why didn't the black monster start the match?  When he came in he caused one hell of a riot...
Won't be long before he gets into the starting XI. Personally can't wait to see him and Odemwingie playing up front
Nyazdan2 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Worst acquisition of the summer? AVB, why did they take him?
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bad luck AVB, maybe someone should start a meme about him
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Loving the draw from Spurs, especially so late. Great strike for Spurs goal and then West Brom pressing late, good finish in 90th to get the draw. Nice to see Spurs lose 2 points. AVB already under pressure pretty funny but almost feel sorry for him but not quite. But Lukaku seems to be having some good times to come there on loan at West Brom. Nice red kits from them too
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"Loving the draw from Spurs, especially so late. Great strike for Spurs goal and then West Brom pressing late, good finish in 90th to get the draw. Nice to see Spurs lose 2 points. "

This is one time I can agree with a Chelsea fan!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football