Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Shamrock Rovers, Sep 29
ElRey3000 (CF Rayados de Monterrey) 2 years ago
I hope Redknapp has now seen Gio's potential
DChemist (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
He has, it's just that I read an article last year about Redknapp's comments on Dos Santos, and he stated that Dos Santos parties too much and needed to focus more on football
Younggunner4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Trust me mate he's seen it, its whether gio is willing to fight for a spot or not
Nols128 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
In my opinion, regardless of whether he had seen Gio's potential or not, Redknapp hadn't used Gio correctly. This time around, Gio was given the liberty of appearing wherever he feels like, from the highlights alone you can see he attacked from various directions. Gio assisted from the left but then he scored from the right, and previously he had taken a couple of shots in the middle of the field from far out
Aviko1120 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
He's been great for Mexico. I hope to see them use him and Coulibaly in the future. I think they could be part of a great group of strikers.
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
I still think he's too small and weak physically to take on the demands of the PL and facing the powerful central defensive units. His talent however, is never in doubt!. I hope he gets a break
Riajz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Shamrock Rovers were truly warriors, they play some good football with genuine hunger to win!
Colmutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Rover's played great, just lacked a bit of quality up front. It was like a home game for them with the noise the fans made the whole game. Brilliant. Prob right result in the end, Spurs just had the bit of quality
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Quick execution from Dos Santos. Nice Goal!
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Redknapp knows dos santos' potential and skill. The reason he doesn't use him is because he stays late up in bars and drinks too much. This was according to an article I read last season after gio had a good performance. COuldn't find the link. He should have sold him. Maybe redknapp is developing him
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good reason. I've always known Redknapp to be a good coach
XPLiLBiG (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
WHAT A GOAL WOOWWWWWW
Migz8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I am not a fan of tottenham but I am a fan of Gio since he plays for mexico and this guy has A LOT OF potential to become world class
Junpei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I prefer Dos Santos than Nani
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Me Nani over Gio, He already and starting to live up to his true potential, Gio only starting to show his potential, but he have to do that for a full season and against a top team
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Gio needs to get a chance to play in the league for him to show his quality, so far I only saw him play in the cup matches, hope he leaves this club
Footymasta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Jokes on you
0restes11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah i've seen gio play for mexico he's good.... Does redknapp play him much? I reckon for a player like him and nani you need a strong team.... And tottenham are getting there so maybe we'll see him be used as that sort of wing player
Tottman (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
He played in 3 games last season and I thought he played well, usually Harry has a good reason to play or not play a player, probably because he is a bit to random with his shots etc
May he'll play this weekend
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Guys, this was Shamrock Rovers of the Republic of Ireland, that he was facing, not an elite Premier League team. Let's not get carried away. No way is he gonna' start a North London derby
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 2 years ago
Good to see Pav in starting 11
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lennon needs to get healthy then spurs are looking like a solid team
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
With or without him they are a great entertaining team
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
T'tham got scared in a first hour but then 3 goals in 6 mins.... Sorry Shamrocks different division.... Great performance by Giovanni and brilliant goal.... Rednap didn't play full strength and could have paid for it.... Still England's manager number one!
I agree with you' I long to see him as England Manager
Kazzah9 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Good game to watch
Ozzyali (Manchester United) 2 years ago
After an awful first half I preffered to go to sleep! Who knew there will be 4 goals inside 45 min of my sleep! Good game!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football