Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Manchester City, Aug 28
Coolrio (Everton) 2 years ago
Only one Friedel should have saved was the 4th goal. Otherwise Tottenhams defence look god awful. Giving Dezeko 4 or 5 yards of space every time he touched the ball
Juninho17 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You suck man you stole my first comment! Agghhh I was so excited lol....
First comment! Yay!

Beautiful passes by Nasri, Great game by Dzeko, and watching El Kun Sprint away from that tall tottenham defender was so funny!

I just became a Man City fan bc the firepower combination of Silva, Nasri, Toure, Aguero, and Dzeko is too good to be true. With Aguero, Nasri, and Silva all being some of my favorite players that I have been following....
Dolyer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Then you're a glory hunter.... Pff
Bc I like several of their players, and I've liked them even before they came there? .... Who crapped in your cereal this morning? Lol
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You're right Man City looks really good right now.... And you forgot Tevez in there too...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Hahaha supporting Real Madrid before that is absolutely no surprise! In two years you're supporting Anschi Machatschkala because they have players you like, Eto for example! Aaaah you poor guy!
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Gloryhuter...
Chackosan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Typical
DamnUright (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Looooollll gloryhunter!
Dolyer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Very poor from Spurs, but take nothing away from City. Well done to them
Couldn´t agree more
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Welcome to the Edin Dzeko show
DamnUright (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is Dzeko's day
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
DZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Hanneesh (Manchester City) 2 years ago
f*****g SENSATIONAL!
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 2 years ago
David silva nasri and yaya look really good in midfield
Cali86 2 years ago
I guess money can buy happyness.... Don't get me wrong I love this team.... Silva, dzeko, nasri, aguero.... Ughjj so nasty. It just pisses me off that mancini is still looking to buy more players.... I think he is just trying to get rid of english players.... I see fewer English players in this team every game...
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Mancini isn't looking to bring in anymore players, he said he is done with transfers this window
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 years ago
So that's why I put Dzeko in my fantasy team instead of aguero, great match by him today
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So happy I got him too, and he was pretty cheap as well!
Alaweee (Chelsea) 2 years ago
They are the real deal I guess :/ chelsea buy sneijder or the other manchester gonna' beat us this time!
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Torres 0, Dzeko 6
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 2 years ago
City Will Surely Show Some Class This Season.... They Are Not The Old City Now.... Congrats
Skidude100 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ohh yeah! Dzeko is on MY fantasy team. Maybe he will pull me out of a rut lmao
That's why I have Dzeko and Aguero in my fantasy team.... Besides Suarez of course
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mate I have him too and damn he is going to give me so much points!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I got Suarez and Dzeko so happy! I got Dzeko! 4 goals in one game!
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO! DZEKO!
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
DZEKOOOOOOOO DZEKOOOOOOOO DZEKOOOOOOOO DIJAMANTUUUUUUU DIJAMANTUUUUUUUUUUU DIJAMANTUUUUUUUUU
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Rooney
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football