Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool, Sep 18
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As much as I dislike the fact that Adebayor is playing at White Hart Lane, he is a perfect match for Tottenham. Man city, without nasri and aguero and lack of team chemistry 2 years ago, were too mechanical for his style of play. He did okay at Real, but they already had a damn good squad with Higuain as a backup CF. Tottenham plays an attacking football and does it creatively through Modric and now Parker who can feed him. And with Bale running down the left lane like a Welsh superhero, he can feed him many crosses (quality ones at that) which Ade is more than able to head in home.
BTW, I thought the second yellow on Adam was a bit harsh. Yes he caught him with studs. If he didn't have any cards he should have gotten a first yellow, but clearly Adam wasn't intentionally trying to hurt the liverpool player, in fact he wasnt even aware of him
Footynam (Birmingham City) 2 years ago
Never knew the ref was a tottenham fan! The ref gave so much not neccesary cards
[account-removed] 2 years ago
░░░░█▀█░█░░░█▀▀░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀▀░░░█░░ ░░░░█▀▀░█░░░█▀░░█▀█░▀▀█░█▀░░░░▀░░ ░░░░█░░░█▄▄░█▄▄░█░█░▄▄█░█▄▄░░░▄░░ ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ ░█░░░█░█░▄▀░█▀▀░░░░▀█▀░█░█░█░█▀▀░ ░█░░░█░█▀░░░█▀░░▄▄░░█░░█▀█░█░▀▀█░ ░█▄▄░█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█░█░▄▄█░
·
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
No
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Are you gonna' post this rubbish all over the footytube?
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's amazing how the one word 'no' gets so much like    Hahaha
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And that Wenger, was why you should have bought Scott Parker.

I felt sorry for Liverpool, Henderson and Carroll are just.... Not worth 55 million. One was invisible, the other a lumbering fool. No offence but I was thoroughly convinced that Liverpool would push for the title.

Then they bought Henderson. Then they sold Meireles and Aquilani. And I knew that was gonna' be a decision they would regret
Jeganx (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Agree with you, Meireles is terrific by the end of last season. If they still have Xabi Alonso and Mascherano, things would've been different. I think Liverpool still need some time to adjust. Their defence is worsen. I missed those time when they still have Sami Hypia
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liverpool should of expected that when they signed Adam.... He comes with a certain number of red cards per year.... But I guess Liverpool still thinks the benefits outweighs the risks...
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Modric's goal was a stunner! Liverpool were unlucky to lose Adam's after his 2nd foul
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol at defoe's reaction to modric's goal
Clements54 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Adebayor the Scumbag  
Thfc1882 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I hope he puts 2 or 3 past arsenal. 4, even
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Credit to spurs, they played well today, they had the hunger in them and came ready to play and win. Hopefully liverpool can get over these two losses and be ready to play next week. YNWA
SuarezDbest (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh well Dalgish pays the price for playing Henderson and Adam. What does Henderson ever contribute in the pitch? He is nothing special he can't tackle, can't shoot, and can't pass. Why the f*k did dalgish spent 20m? So that he'd be a star in next 5 years? If dalgish got any sense send him immediately to reserve side for the whole year. Please don't want to hear his name in the team sheet again let alone in the bench. Don't want to be harsh on him he's young and still got years to improve but at the moment someone deserves to play in his place.
I'm glad now that adam got a red card, at least I won't see the donut face for atleast 2 games now. Actually, I was glad he was injured after scotland game and thought he'd miss this game and probably bellamy or shelvey would get a shot but f*k how the hell did he got back so soon. I never rated him and was gutted when he joined in place of Meireles. I thought he'd be ok as a squad player but looking at his performance besides some long range passes he's a f*kn s**t. It will be good if either gerard(if fit) or kuyt or maxi or bellamy will get some chance.
If liverpool keeps playing adam and hendo, i'll guarantee liverpool won't make it top 4. Too sad to even think negative but that's the way I see it. It's the same old story again.... Liverpool being 2 man team though now it's going to be gerrard and suarez(instead of torres).... Wht the hell.... I am f*kn pissed.... F*kn commoli is a laughing stock.... Can't find some better players for 100m...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Better players.... Who wants to play for loserpool anyway. Might get lucky in the championship. Got a lot of average players there for 20 m....
Icon1zed (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Flawless victory with adebayor looking more than promising. Also modric's strike was a stunner; hats off to spurs!
Phoneix (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Right call mr levy
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Spurs, don't let Modric go, he's amazing
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Real madrid missed adebayor vs levante LOL!
Drakilla (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Modric is beast!Great goal but he's so precisous in creating the danger with only one pass. I don't see how the spurs can keep him next year
FayJay (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Well we managed to keep him this year. If we outdo ourselves this season and regain champions league football. There is no doubt in my mind he will be staying for sure
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liverpool should start looking for a new manager. Kenny just doesn't cut it. He always keeps blaming the referee and match officials. You can't really blame a referee for losing 4-0. I generally like Liverpool.
I wish they would be back to form as the EPL is losing it's grip compared to Spain on the Champions league. This applies to Arsenal too. With better teams and more competition, the EPL will attract more foreign players. If you just forget about the mercenaries city have, the EPL really does lack stars compared to the 90s
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Then who do you suggest a better manager for liv?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football