Liverpool Porque? Porque?
WindsorStars (Windsor Stars) 3 years ago
What? Because of all the fouls?
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What why? Can't you see we were so bad
Sebs29 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why? Pepe Reina that's why
NoDiveZone (Whitecaps) 3 years ago
A rare moment of glory for the Spurs. Greaaaat finish by Modric, though. He should really be on a top class team. Also, f**k Greedybayor
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Give me a break. Clinical finishes by Ady. Modric should be on a top class team huh? The spuds are looking stronger this year than they have in a long time. Appreciate the beauty, gtfo with your bs. SMH

(I'm even saying as an arsenal fan. Give credit where it due)

SMH
FayJay (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
What a great response, even more so the fact that it's from an Arsenal supporter. Don't think anyone can argue the praise coming from a rival.

And "rare moment of glory" you say? We have a great record against Liverpool over the past few years so in the words of FCwallawalla gtfo with your bs. Smmfh
NoDiveZone (Whitecaps) 3 years ago
I did appreciate the beauty, you dolt. "Greaaaat finish by Modric". Durrr. And why the f**k are you praising Ade? Don't care if his finishes were clinical, you're an Arsenal fan, aren't you? He's a piece of s**t.
Also I'd hardly call a great record against Liverpool glory.
Every year Spurs start the same. "This year we're stronger! Now we'll show you!" They're the bridesmaids of the EPL
DannyLekh (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I still think liverpool gonna' finish in the top four this year
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 3 years ago
As do most people with some amount of common sense
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Suarez looks in form to do that
4th only on fotball fantasy and may be yours
Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I would've bet my life savings on Skrtel getting sent off today.... No natural center half in the Prem has the pace to play right back against Bale and live to tell the tale. What a performance.... And with far from our first choice side! No Lennon, Huddlestone, Dawson, Sandro, and only a quiet 45 minutes from a returning Van der Vaart. Modric and Parker completely bossed the game in midfield even before Adam's departure, and nice to see us playing with two world-class strikers for once
Kevman (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Smalling, jones.... Not as fast as bale but at right back would be able to keep him from doing his stuff!
SeanPaul (Chelsea) 3 years ago
No I don't think so.... No one is gna stop bale when he is at his best. Remember the best right back of europe last season maicon couldn't stop him
Dani Alves has been the best RB for a couple of years now
Selection989 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Depends on what you mean.... I think maicon was the best right back defensively and if he couldn't stop him, noone can. Dani Alves is very good offensively but just good defensively
Xiaobao (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow tottenham just stepped over liverpool with ease
Wingson (Ipswich Town) 3 years ago
Spurs completely outplayed Liverpool. In the first 20 minutes it looked like they weren't even playing in the same league. And after that the yellows started raining upon the reds...
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Spurs truly deserve their win, they played so well. Liverpool were just lame, we couldn't even pass the ball well! It was a sick game
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Already done Liverpool?
Yes.... Manutd please have mercy when you come to Anfield. Please please please. How about we throw away the game and let you win by default with a no show which will be 3-0. It will be better than to loose 8-0 over 90 mins right
Kingleo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Great goal Modric
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
If this trend continues, I'm afraid Daglish will be labelled as the second Roy Hodgson
KopIt (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Roy got 9 points in 9 games. The second Roy Hodgson, f**k off
Don't worry, he will get there.... In his own time. He will make Roy proud.... Hahahahaha
Sebs29 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I laugh when I hear spurs fans praising Adebayor, when he was back at Arsenal you where all player haters. Adebayor is a sell out
You still mad?
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I guess he laughs with tears all over his face, , guess it was so hilarious for the former arsenal to play for spur
1LaneOnly (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
1. Man Utd
2. Man City
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Everton
6. Liverpool
------------------
18. Wolves
19. Swansea City
20. Woolwich Wanderers
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Only in your wildest dreams, I don't see tottenham making the top 4 this year, let alone third. And where's arsenal? 7th? You're having a laugh
Nearski (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Spot on mate but Stoke 6th.... Scum and Scouse 15th and 16th...
Phoneix (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Spurs can easily make top 4,    Utd  City  Chelsea  Spurs    Arsenal and Liverpool may push for 4th
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lmao already count out Liverpool? Chelsea 4 come on now
More like  Utd  City  Chelsea  Spurs  Arsenal    18th Liverpool
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What does it matter? United is always the first.... END OF story !
Cristiano12345 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Happy for Ade!
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Thank you baby jesus for this sweet, delicious win
Did not know that ref's name was baby jesus heh heh

Kick4Life - changing lives through football