Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool, Sep 18
Lukeskywalker98 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
GO To HeLL! All spurs fan's but , The Only Thing I Wanna Know Is If Giovanni Dos Santos the mexican wonder kid played?
ManUTDYoung (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Calm down dude.... It's only 4 goals....  But 8-2?! Hahahah
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
For like 8 min
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dos Santos loaned out. If we can get him to play along Vela, We won't be worry if RVP injured again
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Class, Tottenham, class. This is going to be a great season to watch
Slostudent1221 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Based on today's performance only, yea. They don't seem inconsistent based on this season so far. They seem more hot/cold than the Reds
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Terrible game for Liverpool, no discipline, organisation or commitment. The last few goals were like watching a pub team, they didn't know what they were doing and the space in the defence was horrifying. Play like that and anybody would beat you let alone a good team like spurs
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Gotta' miss the times when liverpool were termed the comeback kings. I guess manchester united have earned that term now. Skirtel was bad today. And am I the only one who missed dirk kuyt's presence on the field
Suarez probably missed his buddy Kuyt too. Carroll and Suarez seem on different planets
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Correct. Carroll too lazy
MacGillycuddy (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Horrible Game for Liverpool.... This is not the way to do it. 4-0 is just the result of 2 red cards, no discipline. Suarez is an amazing player, but he has to cut out his complaining. Lets hope Liverpool can recover form this. YNWA
Current91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Adebayor .... Ah he is so good yet too stuck up
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Modric, world class.    I have always rated adebayor. Glad he isn't in blue anymore
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 2 years ago
If I had been watching that live I would have lost my s**t seing that first goal    Nice patience and execution by dafoe on his goal
Africano (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Congratulations tottenham but now that modric had a screamer, chelsea might be on his prowl lol
Hankok (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Liverpool have a much problams from the last match and this bog lose form tottnham must do go easy must stop and see wher the problam
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Early goal changed whole mood, lack of possession made charlie to go for those horrible tackles....

If we could have hanged on there for at least fisrt half without conceding that red card may be we could have got something out of that match....

But initial few mins tottenham displayed marvelous football.
TheDevilIsRed (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Alrite, I have to admit. Even though, Nani's goal is good, Modric's is a beauty.    Anyway, congrats on your win from Liverpool
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
And we all thought that Hodgson's era was bad - this game made even that positive. Horrible performance by Liverpool to say the least.

Henderson is useless. Put him in the reserves to sharpen up. Seriously. Adam was foolish and deserved to be sent off, you can't do a challenge like that and get away with it. Skrtel was unlucky, I think the second yellow at least was harsh, it's not his fault that Bale is such a wimpy boy. And we can't win a match with only 9 men on the field, although I have to wonder based on Liverpool's performance today whether even having 11 men on the field would've made any difference. We need Gerrard back, and it was idiotic to sell Miereles and loan out Aquaman.

Well done Tottenham - Modric's goal was a screamer to say the least, well taken. You guys gave all the pressure today and Liverpool had nothing
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Spearing>henderson for me....    And I think he is almost ready for premier league....
Spearing is not a high dollar pampered pretty boy. Why put him out there, right? I mean, all he has is desire and drive, nothing but energy but for heavens sake, he is cheap - must not be a good player.

Ahem *sarcasm*
PunkDevil (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Why? Henderson, caroll, and adam are in the pitch.... Just because they are new signings doesn't mean they have to feature.... Adam I can understand because of gerrard's injury.... Why not Maxi.... He has a better goal scoring sense and positioning than henderson.... And caroll he's a waste of space.... How many shots on target he makes in a game? Kuyt is much much better.... Henderson will take time to mature and come good.... About coates he needs to learn a lot about EPl, he's positioning was bad today.... Was moving forward too much exposing the defence.... Over and all.... The lads were lacking the spirit and confidence from the 1st minute.... And caroll and suarez not gonna' work.... Even though.... There's a lot of games to be played yet.... I trust on Kenny.... But going british is not a solution in modern day EPl.... Hope we'll pull up our strings together next game.... YNWA
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why there're on the pitch? That's what they are here for ! That's why kenny signed them ! Duhh

Their old squad sucks badly that they have to add some new faces to the squad

They just need to play more before they can sync together
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
Haha @ Liverpool
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Ill rip your throat out and and beat the s**t out of you with your esophagus.... I'm sorry.... Just a little unsetteled at the moment

Kick4Life - changing lives through football