Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool, Sep 18
Varlez (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
COYS! What a showing! Adebayor and parker are fitting in amazingly
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Agreed, you have my profie pic, haha
Maestro7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow sensational stuff
Yashioman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Commenting not on the performance because everyone knows Liverpool were horrible. That shouldnt be the highlight. 35 minute. Why does Bale go down like that? Why not run with more ferocity after losing the ball and win it back? And Modric, wonderful goal. But why does he fall as if he was shot by a 12 gauge? How cowardly, I mean holy damn these players today are scumbags
Suarez? ...
Slostudent1221 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Look at the respective statures of each player. I know 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall' could be said but going over easy is the likely course for some south american player. I was pretty disgusted the way Garreth 'Balance Fail' Bale went down. I thought he had more class than that.

Like I said I know Suarez looks for opportunities to go down and I hate it, but BALE!?! Less class than I though
You lost, get over it
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a game for Spurs, Modric's strike was beautiful shot, and then 2 reds for Liverpool down to 9 men, really I wouldn't think they would come back so, I and I bet many expected goals for Spurs and they did, got 3 and deserved the win, good for Spurs, really tough one for Liverpool
Voltrax (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Great game! Still not fully convinced about Defoe but his partnership with Adebayor looks quite promising. And on another note, I can't stand the sight of Suarez whining to referees anymore. I wouldn't mind if someone like Carragher does it, but Suarez does it for each and every call, even when he blatantly dives. He would be so much more enjoyable to watch if he cuts that out of his game
That pathetic dive that he got a free kcik for!He's good but needs to get that shnit out of his game!
And Bale's wimpy fall got Skyrtel a second yellow. Shut it
Ninja Skrtel went into the back of him!
WR10God (York City) 2 years ago
I sincerely hope Suarez is going to be investigated by the FA for clearly mouthing the word "Puta" on live TV. I think Kenny needs to stop blaming refs and pull his "team" into shape, and how Skrtel is even playing in the Premiership I have no idea
Over the space of this weekend I have probably seen about 30 players word "FOR fcuks sake". Can't see them being to bothered about syin a word alf of England can't understand
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@WR10God(Manchester United): Maybe you should personally go and report that to the FA.... They'll would be very glad to see their sidekicks doing a fine job !
On countless occasions bald Rooney swore on live TV and you're complaining like a bitch !.... Get a job mumafucker
Hijo De Puta!
Tott4life (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Niko Niko Niko bad ass player
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Funny how, depending on who you score for, the fans will love you regardless of the past. Adebayor and Modric are the two examples
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Rooney.... LOL
FayJay (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Who they score for? I for one was excited for Adebayor to join us, because I know that he is a quality striker and that is what we needed. Other Tottenham fans were more sceptical because of his attitude, and worried he would not perform.

But both Modric and Adebayor have got on with the game and are professional enough to give it 110% for their club. So why should us fans not love them?

Just because you got your 50m Torres who can't score an open goal. No love for him yet I'm guessing
Tott4life (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Thought we where great today, and this should show Luka that going to the other side of london will be taking a step BACK in his 2ft 1 career.

Its funny how people change when things are going well!

Still love you mods!
We all thought he was a loyal bloke b4 and I tihkn he will still give it his all, but not forever...
Aviko1120 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I think it's to his best interest to stay. Spurs will build a team around him and a few other players whereas a team like Chelsea would just use him as a substitute at best.

A few weeks ago I would have said he's over-rated and at the time hi attitude seems shitty as well. Now I geuss we'll have to see...
Ramswa (Leeds United) 2 years ago
Henderson looks completely lost every time I see Liverpool play. Meireles is miles ahead of him and they let him go, so stupid. Also not sure how Carroll is supposed to fit into the team. He thrives off of lots of crosses and so far he's been getting starved.

Suarez + Kuyt would seem a better option due to workrate on and off the ball
Problem is they arent going to drop a player they paid 35milion kwid for!"King" Kenny wouldnt want to look like he's spent money stupidly would he.
The guy doesn't pay over the odds for anybody....
*coughs* henderson *coughs* Carroll.
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Rarely seen Reina getting raped like this...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We have some defensive problems to address.... Carra.... Skrtel.... Injury prone agger...
Wasnt his fault really. The bobbled ball maybe but there was poor defending leading up to it
Sissoko (Manchester City) 2 years ago
It is about time that kenny realizes selling meireles and keeping Horribelson (Henderson) and Adam is just the worst decsion to make. Just because they're english doesn't mean these guys will deliver better than top class foriegn players. Get over it, old man.

About Harry redknap, great manager, I always like his signings. To me he almost every transfer moment makes the bargain of the season.

Kenny should stop insisting on playing carra skirtel as full backs their weakness were realy exposed today.

Finaly, CAN WE GET RAFA BACK ! He might have made some poor decsions in his final seasons but that was the best liverpool manager
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@ Sissoko : Are you f*****g kidding me ! A loss to Tottenham and you want Rafa back ! I know the story of Rafa winning us the champions league, etc.... No need to repeat that.
Rafa made some big big mistake and the biggest was gifting the title to Utd some seasons ago ! As a true Liverpool fan, I was so pissed off and I know most of the true Liverpool fans felt the same after that epic failure from Rafa !
Kenny hasn't even been in the job for a whole season and you're judging him ! Don't ever forget Kenny's a living legend and Liverpool's greatest player ever and more importantly he has already won the league title on many occasions as a Liverpool manager but also with a different team in Blackburn Rovers ! Show the man some respect idiot !
And get it right.... Bob Paisley is the best Liverpool manager and the only manager in football's history to ever win 3 Champions League !
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Both of you have gone mad the managers you are talking about both of them are legends....

Selling meireles was the worst decision agree but charlie and hendo both of them are class, hendo needs to gain some confidence, plus charlie and gerrard will be dyanamic duo, its still to early to judge.... Loook on the positive side we have atleast got better squad compared to last season, plus we have got better manager compared to roy....

@canibalsuarez:- are you kidding ME rafa "epic failure", 2 champions league final, fa cup, winner, lost only 2 matches in 2008, if he would have got money and the squad like we have this season I bet he would have definitely won us premier league....
Sissoko (Manchester City) 2 years ago
@ canibalSuarez, bro, the current football trend is different from the football of those days you're talking about. Unless the man has been in the game since then, it is totaly different for them. I kid you not, I agree this kenny played and has been success in the past, but am telling you this story of playing skirtel and carra as full backs, and henderson as regular starter will cost this Liverpool any progress this season. Kenny has allready made a gross mistake in the sell of Raul. The only best 11 will be there when gerard and Kelly come back. But again the moment there is one out, it becomes like today
Yingmujielun (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Btw the transfer in spurs is never handled by harry redknapp.... It is always done by the chairman david levy
Aviko1120 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
With Liverpool and Arsenal playing the way they are A top four finish seems much more feasible than it did a week or two ago. Then again, Chelsea looked pretty weak early last season and managed to turn their season around. Who's to say Arsenal can't do the same? Still with Defoe looking like he might have his old form back and Adebayor/Parker looking unstoppable I think we might very well be back in the champions league next season
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Adebayor putting a beating on Liverpool, ahhahah
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That would be Modrić actually.... Its hardly considered putting a beating on a 9 man team.... Not to take anything away from spurs.... They played brilliantly when the match was 11v11. 'arry said it himself, he would have preferred to play 11v11 instead cause it takes away from the integrity of the game.

AmazingBen101 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Holy s**t Modric. What a goal!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football