Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool, Sep 18
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
What a goal for luka.... Wow
Usman (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Awesome performance from Spurs after moral crushing 5-1 defeat by City, it seems they have learned from their mistakes. Adebayor had a nice game and a wonder strike by Modric'. This is why he doesn't sell him to chelsea.... !
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yikes Liverpool were never really in this game. They need Gerrard badly
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Spurs really bounced back after losing to both manchester teams. Great goal by Modric he scored one like that recently for croatia vs israel too. Anyway charlie Adam good player but stupid tackle maybe have cost them the game. Liverpool shouldn't feel too bad about this loss or how off form andy carroll is when looking at how much they got for Torres who missed an open goal today lol. I think liverpool has everything apart from there CM since Alonso went you can see how much he is missed same with gerrard and his injury. Lucas is rubbish
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Don't know what to say. Liverpool never got into gear. Good job Spurs, regardless
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well, now nearly every top team in the prem has been battered, arsenal, spurs, now liverpool, chelsea were given a wake up call, but I wouldn't call that getting battered. Great job tottenham, unfortunate for liverpool, to get 2 of their players sent off
Slostudent1221 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You're class mate
Kaka9800 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
What the hell is Adam doing in a team like Liverpool he is crap same time with Caroll a waste of 35 mil sell him qiick before his value goes all way down to 5mil
3 years ago
Its kingkenny's 'english' revolution, he's let go of good players and brought in 'english' player who are sub par the only good aspect on adam's game is in the set pieces.
I thought wenger was delusional a times but queenkenny is just plain neurotic
Kryptz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Liverpool have got a good set of player. Don't really know why they got thrashed by Tottenham. Kenny needs to sort things out fast. Suarez is also looking average these past couple of games
Enlarged (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Average? He's the only one busting his balls out there! The rest look like amateurs waiting for the ball the get to their feet
Enlarged (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Kuyt and Suarez should have started. Carroll barely ran out there. And what was the point of buying Adam. What a horrible dirty player he is, haven't seen anything good from him since he's moved to Liverpool. Without Gerrard back Liverpool doesen't have a chance of finishing top 4 this season
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Well that's depressing...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Hahahaha.... Can't stop laughing. This is our season.... Again. Aren't you loserpools tired of this. Old man Daglish is back and will change LFC.... Yup by making it a team of the past again.... He's got that right "of the past " like something that passed its prime playing old man football with defenders who should retire and young championship players who are supposed to do what exactly? Loving this all the way. Yes Poolians.... Please let daglish stay. Any team would love to take on such old retirees at the back after tackling hyped grade be midfielders who cost 20 m for the looks. This is your year.... I hope that you finally go where you can walk alone.... And not be bothered.... To the championship. At least Arsene has an excuse but after spending that much money.... Daglish's LFC just looks like a bunch of granies waving the 5 star flag of past acheivements expecting to inspire fear in their opponents. Quit hogging your 5 cups and past exploits please. Your League title record is already gone to Manutd and soon you will but an old memory where people will say liverwho? YNWA.... YOU never WIN anymore....
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Tldr
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
@ Footgod(Barcelona): lol, seriously, who in the blue hell are you.... Dickhead?
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wow.... What are you, 6 years old?

I don't think anything you said was relevant to the game and this was just a huge swipe at Liverpool fans.

Grow up and learn to make some comments with some substance or don't say anything at all
Lkerun (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He has just been bored by la liga so he came here to troll a little bit
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm sorry everyone, real Barcelona fans are embarrassed by these people who call themselves fans. A real Barça fan respects all teams
I am bored abit by my team.... You see we are champions and it gets tiresome watching us win all the time, year after year.... So I watch the PL especially LFc for a great laugh. LFC hahahahahaha Barca all the way
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Get lost Footgod, people like you makes us soccer/football fans look like idiots
I hope you enjoyed your stay at footytube because at this rate, you won't be here very long
Tmac101 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Adebayor you cheeky bastard
Didn't wake up for this game because I was hungover. Glad I missed this one though.... Just terrible from Liverpool
Slostudent1221 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yea, Fox cut off my stream in the 73rd minute. I was a little grateful
BEANIE (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
That's how you tuck a team away, sheer class today...
We crushed Liverpool, and we the majority votes for our performance is Great. We were f***ing awesome

Kick4Life - changing lives through football