Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool, Sep 18
Paulmsb (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Today spur are better team. I think 11 v 11 also we can't win.  Nice goal by Adebayor (goal no. 3)
Highlander22 (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
The foe scored not ade
Khessler (Manchester City) 3 years ago
No ade scored...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
No.... Heskey did...
Paulmsb (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lol.... Good 1
Kaka9800 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Adam was a disgrace, Hendersonn was just completely ineffective. This is what you get when you sign mediocre players
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Adam was crap but Henderson is young & is being played out of position.... Wait a full season to see how he performs and it'll be proper to criticize when he'll be played into his natural position, which is, Central Midfield !
Btw, this is all Comolli's buy as was Kevin Prince-Boateng who's also a mediocre midfielder I guess, right !? ....
I agree henderson does nothing that they didn't already have and carrol I mean carrol is s**t
He's not quick not fast not good with his feet he is immature and doesn't play good football.... Another waste
And downing and enrique just are not impact players
The whole team performance was shocking and that Charlie Adam challenge was a disgrace! Well done Tottenham
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Awful & pathetic performance ! Kenny needs to sort this mess !
Carroll is a joke - I still don't understand why he's still in the team ! He simply doesn't fit into the play - he's like Bambi on ice !
Where was Liverpool's "pass & move" football - from start to finish we looked like a relegated team ! Our midfield were inexistent - only Lucas was trying his best but both Henderson and specially Adam were s**t !
Enrique had a bad game, same for Downing as he failed to make any impact and Skrtel could not cope with Bale's pace.
Suarez was trying to create things on his own as he was frustrated by the lack of service from Henderson and Adam. As much I hate to say this but if we fail to get into the big four or win any trophy - I can see Suarez leaving ! (:
Unfortunately like I said before, we still lack a few players.... Like a CF who's fast and would fit perfectly into Liverpool's play. We also we need a Right-Winger unless Kenny's planning to introduce the wonderkid Raheem Sterling gradually into the first team !?
LFC just did not perform the only one who did was Suarez! Really poor by Liverpool.... LFC deserved all the got!
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Sensational goal by Modrić! First for the vatreni, now for Spurs. He's world class. COYS!
That was a delicious goal. Now I'm even more pissed off fergie didn't pick him up this summer
Really positive by spurs this is what liverpool are like without kuyt
Kuyt? Are you having an laugh lolz, firstly we will do no good and even he did the whole team would have to perform!
Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If Carroll doesn't step his game up, he needs to sit bench for every start. I can't believe Liverpool gave up 2 reds either. I came into this game thinking Liverpool had a decent chance to win, but just like last week, they upset me and everyone else
Mmpollard (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Aren't you glad you're not an Arsenal fan? This happens every week for us, until finally we're not surprised at any result. *Loads gun* lol
Why are Tottenham voted great? It should be awesome they beat one of the best teams in the world! It is was almost an perfect performance that is crazy! Stupid challenge by Charlie Adam.... Really poo by Liverpool, let's hope we improve! And by a mile
Indo101 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Amazing game, Spurs are playing like how they're suppose to; first class.  Passing was right, communication was right and finish was perfect.
Every single tottenham goal has the potential to be goal of week. Sucks for l'pool, especially the 2 red cards. Didn't watch the entire game but seems like tottenham absolutely raped today, adebayor being the lead rapist!
Yavihah (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
That's football for you, unpredictable!
Shunjoker (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Now that wasnt like liverpool....
Too many things are happening that are unpredictable....

But good game to tottenham, they deserved to win this,

Out of topic:
Btw, can't wait for derby Man see vs Man UTD
Yeh it will be epic
Enlarged (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Actually that is like Liverpool.... Just can't get things right
Silvestre (Manchester United) 3 years ago
"You'll neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer walk aloooooooooooonnnnneeeeeee" sing Liverpool to Arsenal. Hehe
Zbudge (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Douche
Silvestre (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Just joking around, man. :*  Cheer up!
JankHooker (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yikes
Footyfan4ever (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Can't stop laughing. Dalgish was making headlines for meeting with Referee Association. He said after the meeting that Liv'pool had better understanding about the cards, rules etc.... No no, No no, surely you didn't. Mahuhahahaaha
You're a sneaky troll, but a troll nonetheless. I've seen your comments on other pages
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Trollololololololol
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 3 years ago
Liverpool only have themselves to blame for this loss!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football