Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Fulham, May 13
Johnnyfootball (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I'm grateful to have seen a highlight of the last game of the season, but I've never been too excited for MSN's 2 minute way of going about it
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Aww, it is too sad that adebayor left mancity
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He has?
COMEONYOUSPURS (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Tottenham always keep me smiling. OK, we messed up massively this season, we were 10 points in front of Arsenal in Feb, we then finished 1 point behind! We need a new striker, instead of Adebayor and possibly rid of Saha. Keep Defoe, he's absolute quality, his goal tally speaks for itself, especially his lack of starts!
Boatdude (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
They treat Defoe like a backup sometimes. I don't get it. I think he is a better striker than Adebayor
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
THey treat defoe like a back up ALL the time!
Imjoseph (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Haha hansen, he just can't leave it alone for a single week can he...
LockStock (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Ha ha. No he can't.

I think he actually has a point here though. One difference between us and the teams above us, imo, is that killer instinct to fully capitalise on opportunity.

Why Harry settled for a point at Villa, I'll never know. Ten men or not. I'd have rather we lost throwing everything forwards to get the win, than the acceptance of the draw when we knew two wins would guarantee 3rd. Why leave ammo on the bench?

Man City demonstrated perfectly how champions fight for wins when a win is needed
PC2572 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
SPurs back in the champions league!
Felixmex (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Not if Chelsea win the champions league final. For the first time in European finals I won´t be cheering on the English team but the germans! How crazy is that....

If UEFA insist that the champions must be allowed to defend their trophy, and that team finishes outside the qualification spots allocated to countries that season, then put them into the pre-qualifying stage. So what, if it means that 5 English teams are in it that year. The same rule would apply if a Spanish, Italian, German (or any other country) team ended up in a similar situation.

I will be gutted that the spot we rightfully earned over 38 games and nine long months can be taken from us by a team that finish sixth. That's f.... King nonsense. We all know what can happen in knockout competitions and Chelsea have done incredibily well to get to the champions league final and I would love to be supporting an English team, but at the expense of us!

Come ON YOU krauts.... (hope that's not a racist word in this current political correctness world)

Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We'll see. They have done their part. Bayern still needs to do theirs. The English season is over and yet there is still so much drama left in it. If Chelsea win the champions league final and receive automatic champions league qualification next year at expense of Spurs, it will be one of their best seasons ever. But if they lose and are out of the champions league next year, their sixth place spot in the league, combined with and an aging squad and few youth prospects, would make this season look like the herald of a dark future. Meanwhile, Spurs need champions league qualification to hold onto their stars. Dramatic stuff
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hope Chelsea win it, Tottenham don't deserve to be in the champions league considering their arrogant rhetoric about being a better side than Arsenal throughout the season. I knew they would finish below Arsenal, but people did not want to have any of it. Face the facts boys, you guys need a bit of humility
Yoyoyo17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nasty Spuds think they can get away with it
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Black dudes with blond hair the style of 2012 and you have to say Balo was one of the first who did it hehe
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice finish for Spurs at home. Good goals, Adebayor done his job in scoring this season and got a nice one here, Defoe who really doesn't get the playing time, always scores when he gets subbed on or gets the rare start, he is really a great striker. Good finisher. Loved the Fulham black jerseys this season, and they had some chances that just didn't go in here but good stuff. Can't wait for us Chelsea to knock out Spurs in 4th when we win Champions League!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football