Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Everton, Jan 11
Zmarcus (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Assou-ekottos goal was deflected perfectly. I don't think howard would have been beaten otherwise
Spurs486 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Yeh but I think Bale attempt on target was deflected into tim howard hands, that the way it works
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
No Bale's shot was esaily saveable
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A shot can't be "deflected into goalkeeper's hand", the goalie always has to adjust very quickly when the shot is deflected. Any save from a deflected shot is a good save
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Well Chargui, not completely true. Sometimes the goalie knows nothing about the ball and yet it gets deflected in a way such that they can easily just handle it. It happens
COYMFS!
COMEONYOUSPURS (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
COYS
Nevaeh (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Come on Tottenham, level point with MU, 3 points from the leader. Dare to dream!
Fabricass (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Are you actually a Man Utd fan or are you just a gloryhunter who realised that Spurs have a better chance of winning the title than Man Utd do, so you switched over to them?
Solosilver (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Come on la fabricass.... Its something about sportsman spirit in football.... We always admire competition especially by a team which is unknown to be in top 4 spot.... Love the game bro, doesn't mean you have to only support your favourite team.... Even newcastle is doing great job, so it become more interesting.... There's no guarantee of top 4 for chelsea, liverpool, arsenal and even Man Utd.... Surely it will be tight among them compared to spanish league, its either real madrid or barca.... Boringggg...
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 2 years ago
I am actually happy that tottenham has leveled with Man you. This victory will shake Man UTD from its current complacency
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Howard was pretty unlucky to get beat by two deflections
Really? Lennon's goal came as a result of some great dribbling by him after a beautiful pass from BAE and BAE's strike was also very well hit, it would've at least troubled Howard regardless of the deflection.

We dominated the entire game besides maybe the first 10 minutes.completely deserved win and we could've scored more as well
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Why do you keep forgetting the l in bale's name
Speedyuhh (Club América) 2 years ago
^  He's not. Superspurs is talking about Benoit Assou-Ekotto whose initials are BAE
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
C'mon spurssss! From title pretenders to title contenders!
You're not really an Arsenal fan are you?
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm an arsenal fan and I hope tottenham do it. It would be a good twist. This arsenal tottenham rivalry is getting boring now anyway
MrLillyWhite (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Its never been boring
It won't be when we finish above you again. And its back on!
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I crap goal followed by a cracker!
Crap goal? BAE floats it almost 50 yards to Lennon who beats Baines to the ball, then beats him again while dribbling to make space for himself, cuts into the box and fires in a goal
Haha your trying to make the goal sound good, when it was a defensive erroe by baines and a deflection that fooled tim howard
Woops I errored in spelling error
I don't have to make it sound good, Lennon just beat Baines. By your standards, everytime a winger beats a full back it's a defensive error
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ok, I agree that the flow of play up to the first goal was great, but I think it was a Tim Howard error. He should have stopped it, instead he was caught flat. Anyways, I wasn't trying to diss Tottenham in anyway. I am a fan of their style of football and the type of under-the-radar-yet-deadly players/team that they have
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Great performance from BAE !
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Assou-Ekotto is usually SUCH a dependable winger for crosses and whatnot, but this was truly exceptional. What a goal! I love watching Spurs, their style of play is always so active and entertaining, especially when Lennon's involved. Wouldn't mind seeing them take the title this year
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bow chicka wow pass from Essoukotto my boy that was some xabi alonso syet right there
Finnma2232 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Go spurs win the league beat man city
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Just beat United. It will do you guys a whole lot of good
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I say beat both!
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 2 years ago
Those bale runs are f-ing amazing! Bale the beast!
Brewcrew (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Why does Tottenham never get good videos?  
As soon as you say that, fifteen minutes later, they get a 38min. Video
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
15 minutes later isn't as soon as he said it
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Come on spurs! You can win the PL!
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great game from Tottenham.... Nice win.... Level points with Manure fc.... Now the pressure is on both Manchester!
Pressures on all of them. Tottenham are goina feel some nerves as well, being this close to the top is pretty new to all of them. Its important they don't get ahead of themselves and just take each game as it comes. Redknapp's doing an awesome job

Kick4Life - changing lives through football