Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Oct 20
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Great game very entertaining I wouldn't say spurs were rubbish
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Can't say Spurs were rubbish! They were great, they got back into the game with a strong start in the second half, but unfortunately Chelsea are too good this season! I am liking Villas Boas' team but Di Matteo has got his s**t sorted hands down. I hope AVB can get his revenge at next game @ Chelsea, but you can't have your important victories all in a quick succession (ie. Starting with defeating Man UTD at home). With Bale and Dembele not playing as well, made a decisive impact on the way the game was gonna' turn out
Vamsme (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I see Mata as offside for his second goal
Bluehearted (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Not at all
Meta13 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Maybe Torres but not mata
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Torres definitely, mata is onside, that's part of the brilliance, torres sees mata coming, knows he's on the edge, let's it slip. Hazard just saw the two of them and thought let's push it between Gallas and Walker, so one of these fellas I go to work with finishes it
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@Vamsme, Do you need the offside rule explained to you?
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What? No he wasn't...
Avoee (Barcelona) 1 year ago
WOW, mata, what's a player
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Torres looks like a passenger in a bus.... Next season he will play for stoke! Once such a talent and one of the deadliest strikers and now looks so lazy. Give sturridge a go and chelsea will score many more goals!
Neversaydie (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Am sure he will come back to spain and put fear in Barca's defenders as he always does. Get a life bro
Kraybon (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Merowinger: I remember Torres scoring a pretty decisive goal against you last year. Worry about your own club
Dudes, I have big respect for good playing football teams like chelsea, but come on, he (torres) isn't even anymore half the player he was at liverpool. And he is at best a midtable team striker. He looks so awkward and completely out off position, that it is painful to watch.

Btw. Torres goal against barca wasn't that decisive. And except valdez every barcaplayer was upfront trying to score.... So torres goal didn't hurt...
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 1 year ago
As much as I love torres I really think chelsea will be much more deadly with falcao upfront, just my 2 cents
Rajmahal 1 year ago
^thanks captain obvious

The Barca fan makes a good point. I don't know why you guys are shutting him down. Torres sucks lol. Sturridge will do much better
Everyone here who is saying torres is s**t is NOT watching a whole game. You guys are making me angry now with your nonsense week in week out, torres has a different role to play you f*****g idiots, its to hold the ball up and let the likes of hazard and mata and oscar run in and around the defensive line. Notice how THE whole f*****g TEAM scores goals now because that's how RDM wants them to play. So stop thinking that torres has to score every goal, open your eyes and see how the team is laying f*****g bunch of bandwagon wankers who don't know s**t
SmallCar (Chelsea) 1 year ago
They are just watching the game blindly.... ~ everyone in the game plays role.... Torres is one of them.... Instead relying on one man to score, why not create more chances to all member to score.... Or you want to rely the lone striker like RVP? Don't be silly.... With this squad, we can beat the whole crap of them~
Rajmahal 1 year ago
Matt. Have you even watched a full Chelsea game this season? If not for his poor finishing, he would be sitting on 10-12 goals this season. Sure we are still winning, but if you put any average premier league striker in place of Torres we would still be winning, if not by bigger margins.
No one said he has to score every goal. People are bashing on him because he's missed too many easy chances. If you watched the games you would see that
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Crazy game, big win for Chelsea!
Kazuki7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Mata picked spurs defence apart
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Whew boy, that was some dire defending from Kyle Walker. Why not just usher it out of bounds and concede the throw?
That's what happens when you kick a ball out of bounds at Mata's legs. MATA never forgets!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Walker properly thought it wouldn't Mata
Pires7 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wtf walker, two big mistake. One was basic defending and the other was just rubbish. Great from Mata
I love this Chelsea squad. And I would take Di Matteo as a manager over anyone else in the world, hands down. This guy has the team working brilliantly
Roofiq (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well.... Save him for the next 20 years or more.... Don't waste it like what the management did to mourinho.... Chelsea maybe down for the next 2 season.... But it's normal in football.... Tell Abramovich money can't buy everything.... Be patience and glory will come later.... Learn it from United and Arsenal.... For me it's fine if other team wins the league as long as not City...
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Am fine if any team wins the league as long it's not United!  
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great win by Chelsea. RDM sure does his work well at Chelsea. Give AVB time and Spurs shall come back stronger. Can't wait for next week match. But with such a team, gotta' feeling Chelsea have what it takes this season. Man city also looking good with their 'never die attitude'. Arsenal is firing. Hell of matches to come. Bring it on lads!
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Spuds got carried away at being one up. Can't blame them though, who wouldn't be against these beastly blues?
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Kyle Walker was only making up for kicking One Juan with the ball earlier on. Don't hate him, Hot Spuds; sportsmanship
Nikolon (PSG) 1 year ago
Come on ! Friedel isn't a good goalie! Put Lloris on the pitch! He 's in the top 5 best keepers in the world since 5 years, and has much more experience and throphees than friedel! This AVB is a f.... Cking c**t for not seeing that.... I wonder what lloris is doing in totenham.... The lack of respect, the ignorance of the fans: Some of them are just discovering lloris.... Pfff
RouslanH (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well saying friedel is not a good goalie is just wrong.... He is solid. I understand why you would want a very talented lloris to start, but at least for this year he has to wait a bit more for the number one spot
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Don't blame Friedel, he's been a solid goalie in the premier league. Blame the defenders in front of him
Isnotfish (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Gallas and Walker left their brains at the door, apparently.    
Saugat (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yeah blues.... What a comebackk.... Thumbs up if you knew the blues would come back.... Up blues...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football