Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Apr 15
Riajz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How old is Drogba 23? , give a bit of space and he'll kill yah....  Chelsea vs Barcelona, what a game next week!  Good luck!
Grandeinter (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
This week actually...
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If bale not kick the ball, would it be a red card for cech? Hmm...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
The biggest rivalry of all times, torres vs carroll  Battle OF THE legends is coming soon
Luxshan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Mata's Goal was OVER THE LINE - See for yourself

Link: www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/juan-mata-...
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The entire ball is not over the line. No goal
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Where are the extended highlights?
Luxshan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Another picture showing the ball was past the line    Https://twitter.Com/#!/PwnC0cktaiL/status/191618026766991361/photo/1
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cudicini protested, he didn't even have the sight of the ball
Lo0oK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Are you guys serious?

1. All of the ball has to be across all of the line, which it obviously isn't even in this picture

2. The ref himself admitted it was a mistake. Hell, Di Mateo admitted you were "very lucky" to get the goal!

Learn to recognize a lost cause when you see one
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Lo0oK look at the picture the whole ball is clearly pass the line, just look at King arms, his left arm is where the actual goal line is and look at where the Ball is
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Luxshan, please look in the rule books, it clearly states ALL of the ball must clear the line. That photo clearly shows NOT ALL of it went past the line
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Regardless of whether or not the ball completely crossed the line it was a foul by Terry when he took out the keeper and 2 defenders. Regardless of whether the goal counted or not 3 more were scored after to shut up any bitching and moaning AND you're ALL still bitching AND moaning
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Doesn't matter. That pic is fake
Soccerplyr45 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Common man be serious.... Do you honestly expect the ref to be able to figure out that the ball hasn't fully crossed the line by a few centimeters.... Look at the pic. The referees are not precision robots here. Of course after the play is over you can go and analyze it and find that the ball didn't fully cross by just a few cm. Unfortunately, the ref did not have the same amount of time to analyze the picture during the game. Either way, the game was chelsea's
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The Chelsea Barca game isn't going to be close. It is going to be a blow out
Ibrahimazhar (Swansea City) 2 years ago
I can't wait to see how united does in their semi-final.... Oh, wait
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
For those who put that picture with the ball over the line what changes that? Assou ekotto s legs were over the line while touching the ground and in the ground you could see his legs inside so its a photoshop but anyway we deserved to win. All the haters can f**k OFF
Dilz00 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cech should have been sent off anyway, shouldn't have mattered the advantage was given. Refs go back and book players after the fact all the time
Akimoto (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes, that was a red card incident but I think the ref clearly followed the book as Bale tapped it in
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Highlights:

Great win for Chelsea!
Unitedyo (Perth Glory) 2 years ago
No red card for cech, tsk tsk
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A rule is a rule
Cyk343 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm glad cech didn't get a red. He wasn't the last man Anw, he was with bale. The most a yellow. And spurs scored so its ok
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hey Drogba.    Play LIKE THIS against barcelona!    Cheers.
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
LOL I know your afraid to face Barcelona. There, there...
Fabricass (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Torres will be starting against Barcelona...
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Makes no difference, Chelsea almost beat barca with a better team 5 years ago.  How can anyone believe they will get close this year.
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Drogba is a fear factor for any defender.... Hope he will(must) start with Barca.
& DM seems to have enormous amount of faith in kalou....
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
In 45 appearances.... Juany Cash has 12 goals and 16 assists. Not to shabby If I do say so myself

Kick4Life - changing lives through football