Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Apr 15
AgentPutin (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dear Bale,    Please let your football do the talking! Karma is we know what!    Sincerely,  Football Fans Worldwide
Shadowolfs (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ummmm no
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I bet Drogba loves playing @ Wembley. The dude has scored there on several occasions.... Quite memorable
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 2 years ago
JT is so REAL. LIKE A effin BOSS
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ok let's say Mata's goal didn't count. What about the other 3? And don't say that goal changed the game, Tottenham just didn't want it as bad as Chelsea did. Nothing was stopping Tottenham from going and scoring 2 to cancel out that goal.... Except Cahill and Terry of course.

Coming from a neutral perspective. Great match!
Well it did change the game but it changed it after the non-carding of cech, 2 major calls that get it wrong, one putting you at a disavantage and one that should have given a huge advantage (cech is a great goalkeeper so with him gone it would change the game) it takes you down, then I am sure their were a few calls that could have gone either way that went chelseas way after that it jsut keeps adding to that feeling of the ref isn't going help you so you give up. I'm sure people know that feeling where everything jsut doesn't go your way in a game and you get heated at the ref, the other team and your own team
Jimajama (Queens Park Rangers) 2 years ago
If Mata's goal doesn't go in. Tottenham score an its 1-1? Totally different match then I'm sorry but it is!  
AgentPutin (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Red card for cech only if bale doesn't touch the ball---yes.... He scores then no, play continued, plus max a yellow!
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Magnificent goals from Drogba and Lampard. I think it's unfair to call Spurs rubbish based on their lackluster last 10 minutes but whatever
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
My two favorite teams in the F. A. Cup final. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for more. I'm looking forward to Chelsea continuing their good form against Barcelona on Wednesday. Go Blues!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Tottenham didn't show up, matas goal fired them up for about 10mins then they went into a slump again. Chelsea deserved it from the start
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Let's go chelsea !
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What the hell Tottenham, this is a goddamn semifinal, you can't just get blown away by your rivals in a semi! Anyway, I don't know who to support now. I want Liverpool to win, cause maybe this could be motivation for next season to become a better side, but I have a feeling that if Chelsea don't win, Di Matteo won't be managing next season even though he has turned Chelsea around. Let see what happens. And Chelsea, bring this form against Barca and make all English teams proud!
Grandeinter (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Stupid Bale, , , Cech would have been sent off, , , lol...
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Are you telling him to let go the sure goal scoring chance and to depend on the now aday 0. 00 error making refereeing....
I think what he did was right....
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can't blame Bale, you just can't pass such an opportunity in front of goal. Also a penalty is never a sure goal. The problem was that many of his teammates completely gave up. Bale was the by far the best player for them
Well seems like chelsea was on the better end of a few calls this game. Cech should have been gone and the phantom goal (which is really bad casue the ref was in position to see it all) now chelsea could have won this game but they should have had to do it with ten men and tied. But that is the game of soccer now, refs making very very questionable calls
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So Mata pretty amazing all except that goal that wasnt. Also thought Drogba was done but feels like the ACN really woke him up
Playa3c (Chelsea) 2 years ago
And Mata is at fault because?
Also Chelsea fans should be ashamed for the group of fans that were chanting and singing during the moment of silence. Not saying all chelsea fans are like that but damn I'm even ashamed by them and I'm on a rival team for the way they acted
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Great goals Chelsea, now you are beginning to look like old days Although there is some controversy about Matas goal, the overall performance was top class
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Beware of the drogs! Soon to invade cataluna!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football