Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Apr 15
Kaligiri (Bayern M├╝nchen) 2 years ago
Good to see all the players involved in this game, maluda disappointed not giving the pass to torres in the end, Drogba, Lampard goals were awsume, Ramires + Maluda goal show they got confidence back (1 on 1). Mata good positional and passing play.
Should say chelsea worked hard in keeping the long legs(adebayo + Bale)ineffectinve
SeanPaul (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Everytime bale run with the ball it scared the hell out of me. Bosingwa, claimed to be an explosive full back, simply couldn't cope with bale's speed at all...
AgentPutin (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bale is scary when at full speed.... But cahill's tackle on him was pretty darn good

Not a bad buy by chelsea 8 mill only, ill take it, I see a bit of terry in him!
Getupkid84 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ok.... Mata's goal, definitely not a goal.... However.... 4 - 1.... Spurs still got thrashed!
Skhere (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Gabzta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well I don't think you can say that. If we did not score the second "goal", the game would be tied at 1-0 or even 1-1. Then HR wouldnt sub van der vaart off for defoe. Chelsea scored their 3rd 4th and 5th goal after defoe was brought on. Do you think that's a coincidence? I don't think so. Even HR admitted himself that bringing defoe in opened up the game
The photo did make a point. But remember it can be biased from that angle. Unless you have a photo taken exactly parallel to the goal line
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That will become a meme in 3.... 2.... 1....    (Wait for it on 9gag LOL!)
Cali86 2 years ago
Why would you sub Rafa.... I don't get it.... The man is just so much class...
RufusBuford (Liverpool) 2 years ago
WHAT a goal from Drogba.... That second touch to turn and set himself up for the shot was just brilliant. Somehow reminded me of thierry henry
Farnam (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Matas "goal" made a huge difference to the attitude of the way Tottenham were playing, but looking forward to the final
Probably the difference between an experienced and inexperienced side
Dvq1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Check Chelsea's website for the clear picture of "Legit Goal"..................
Yes it crossed the line

Link: www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0 ,,10268~2736740,00.Html
Gimchishot (Liverpool) 2 years ago
.... Drogba.... He's a beast
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Pure quality. Congratz mate.  Look forward to the final
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We need to accept we got s**t lucky there. I'd be fuming if that was against us. It did completely change the Tottenham's attitude. What a bloody goal by the beast and Lamps free kick? .... Yeahhh boiiiii
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 2 years ago
It sure did change their attitude from "err what do we do" to " fuhhh we gotta' score" and score they did
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Thank you Chelsea, thank you
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't know when FIFA is gonna' back up on technology to decide tight situations like Mata's 2nd goal. I can't begin to understand Terry and Mata's attitude to start celebrating something that never really happened.... Which led to the approval by the referee, and being honest.... YES that could've changed the whole match.

Other than that I think everyone agrees this has been chelsea's best performance this year. Drogba's goal was superb, Ramires' definition was top class and Lampard's free kick brilliant. Excellent match overall
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
I dunno, Napoli was pretty good
Gankhet (Chelsea) 2 years ago
4-1
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What does that scoreline mean? The game ended 5-1
Gankhet (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Even the Mata's goal didn't count, shouldn't have anyway, we won in style, as we should.  
Cali86 2 years ago
Ok, yes, yes I like this....come on blues, you guys got to keep playing at this level.... I want to see an exciting semifinal against Barca. (so that they can pull their 12th player dressed in neon green but whatever, nothing that we can do about that....)
Adiboy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Losers always Whine.... For just how long are you goin to go on with this Barca get help from referee CRAP.... Cut it out man only 'cause the Gr8 Milan can't win against them you guys come up with reasons stop it man atleast keep the respect of the name AC Milan.... Its sad anyways Gooooooooooo Chelsea....
Grandeinter (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Adiboy Until the truth comes out
Bluemkd (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow what are game by Chelsea, good effort by everyone
ProComment (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Anyone else notice Drogba putting his hands up before Lampard finding the back of the net?
SmallCar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How about lampard goal when playing with germany? 30cm inside the goal line still denied as goal.... You all just crappy away.... No need to blame chelsea for the referee decision.... Keep your mouth shut and watch if you like it.... If not, just stuck your head below your pillow and sleep~
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And yet, so many Chelsea fans have been blaming Barcelona for the referees decisions over the past few months...
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Because Chelsea were the better team in that match and Chelsea lost because Chelsea got robbed of 4 not 1 not 2, but 4 penalties. We were game the the better team in this game and we won big difference buddy. When Barca got the second PK vs Milan I didn't complain because they were the better team so get it right Elgran
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Maybe you didn't complain but scores of your fellow Chelsea fans did. Get it right LeagueStar
Cheks (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cheks.... Good job.... When you're a great team, you'll always have haterz...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football